Nyzul Price Change. 3M For SCH's, 5Mil For DD's.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » Nyzul Price change. 3M for SCH's, 5Mil for DD's.
Nyzul Price change. 3M for SCH's, 5Mil for DD's.
 Quetzalcoatl.Darkbass
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Darkbass 2012-09-04 19:43:31  
With everyone that has come to me looking for wins being very competent, I can bring down my prices to further in courage more of you to come join the fun^^ Just please remember that your jobs need just about little to no work left to be done in improving it to come join.

Prices for scholars now are 3Mil per clear. 12mil for whole sets. DD's are now 5Mil per win. 20 mil for sets.
 Bahamut.Cantontai
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2012-09-04 19:44:11  
This again.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Shaay
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Shaydow
By Ragnarok.Shaay 2012-09-04 19:58:31  
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/32794/clients-of-mnkks-for-nyzul-gear
 Sylph.Krsone
サーバ: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2012-09-04 20:03:47  
Quetzalcoatl.Darkbass said: »
in courage
 Fenrir.Kut
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Kutsurabi
By Fenrir.Kut 2012-09-04 20:28:59  
Sylph.Krsone said: »
in courage
 Remora.Azildas
サーバ: Remora
By Remora.Azildas 2012-09-04 20:33:34  
"
Sylph.Krsone said: »
in courage

None of the words were underlined in red. Must be good to go!
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-09-04 20:35:18  
threads like this just need to be outlawed. Shout on your server. List prices on your profile.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Weeks
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: weeks
By Ragnarok.Weeks 2012-09-05 11:23:40  
Can you imagine what must be running through these customers' heads when they realize they've paid full leech prices and what they got was a Masamune SAM who went to the trouble of installing DAT swaps and forming the party?
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-09-05 11:41:07  
I'm not sure why we need 4-5 threads for this same group. We have a Bazaar section that works just fine for what you're trying to accomplish Darkbass.

I wouldn't care if it was the same topic, but your team keeps on making new topics every other week to get the word out when 1 topic was plenty. If it got locked because of drama then 1 more would of been fine, but this has gone on for so long I am really getting annoyed seeing topic after topic for this group.

I'm not hating on what you're trying to do Darkbass, as I really am not following the drama, but making a new topic every other week flooding your server and the assault/salvage sections with these topics is ridiculous.

Please take advantage of the systems we have in place for FFXIAH, they work just fine, and please respect the members of this site by sticking to a single topic so we can enjoy this site a bit more with less clutter. Also, this should of been in your servers section as other servers don't care about what your group is doing.
[+]
 Bismarck.Tragedie
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Tragedie 2012-09-05 11:55:31  
I'm willing to pay up to 1300 Nyzul Isle Tokens* per NNI attempt on Bismarck, if anyone is interested. Have Skype, Vent, etc., and previous NNI experience. Skilled SCH, over 470 enhancing skill atm (still need kirin's pole augment and a few other pieces to hit 500).

I also have an alt account for 2 hour reset attempts in between runs (or could just do the MMM revitalizer maze, w/e).

* Not sure exactly how much my preloaded item set for Nyzul costs in tokens, but essentially however much that is I'm willing to spend.

...this thread is about discussing what people charge or pay for NNI across all servers, right?
 Bahamut.Dionikes
user: Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2012-09-05 12:17:39  
I'm confused by this thread. Are you selling clears but you require the people paying to have a good dd or sch?

I dont mean to be rude, but i merc nyzl gear as well. I have never had a requirement for people paying my prices. I cleared this week with a thf, a drg, a blu, all horribly geared who stood at the rune and never once took us up.

If you are selling a product, the buyer should have to put little to no effort in.

Shute, if people i bring want to come DD, thats awesome, it will possibly increase their chances to get a clear a bit quicker. That being said, the buyer should have the option to do absolutely nothing if they are paying.

I might be reading this wrong though, I "in courage" you to elaborate.
[+]
 Odin.Calipso
サーバ: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2012-09-05 12:28:27  
From my understand, he gets 3-4 buyers in one run. Basically he's just making people pay 3-5m to join the group. At this point, it's really not selling the gear. Should re-name it to "Charging people to join my NNI group" :p
[+]
 Bahamut.Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2012-09-05 12:40:09  
Oh, so people are paying to do the work...

Sorry to butt in, i was just curious exactly what he's doing to earn the gil if other people are carrying the team.
By Brozzzz 2012-09-05 12:43:24  
I hope someone joins your run and GMs you all in the act of cheating lol. And inb4 this thread is locked and we have another next week. Oh and 1 last thing lol shitty galka mnk.
 Odin.Creaucent
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-09-05 12:43:29  
If i was paying id want to stand there semi afk running around.doing stuff id wouldnt want to pay or would pay 500k or under. People who use this must be bloody stupid or you really arent etting any buyers at all and lowered your price to get people.
 Bahamut.Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2012-09-05 12:48:03  
I'm sorry but i kind of tend to agree, if you offer a merc service, you should not have to rely on the person purchasing the item in order to win. That is not mercing, thats called teaming up.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2012-09-05 12:53:18  
Not only that but

your jobs need just about little to no work left to be done in improving it to come join.

which means that he only wants top notch players to join his group, then pay him money. Also, he barely has to do any setting up, all he's doing is posting these threads to get players to come to him.

It's not stupid, but it's such a *** douchey thing to do that it amazes me people pay for this ***. Which speaks volumes for what I think of the morally corrupt/inept person to think of this.
[+]
 Sylph.Takitu
サーバ: Sylph
user: takito
By Sylph.Takitu 2012-09-05 12:54:41  
And is it his fault? No.. Blame the ppl who is paying and actually agreeing to his terms...
By theeklipse85 2012-09-05 12:57:35  
Bahamut.Dionikes said: »
I'm sorry but i kind of tend to agree, if you offer a merc service, you should not have to rely on the person purchasing the item in order to win.

not everyone has a widowmaker on their team
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-09-05 12:58:58  
[+]
 Odin.Creaucent
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-09-05 14:05:11  
Lets compare this to rl. Would you as a buyer pay to fly to china pay for the materials and pay to work with the little kids for w/e it is pay to fly back and then pay for the end product?
By Eugene 2012-09-05 14:09:51  
please lets stop bumping this with pointless debates

incidentally wtf is this in salvage/assault forum and not quetz?

rhetorical in case you were wondering.
 Shiva.Gib
サーバ: Shiva
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2012-09-05 14:10:59  
wait wait wait wait wait, you're charging a SCH, that is giving you a key component towards winning?

brb, going to see if I can get a Roofer to give me money for patching my roof
[+]
By Demule 2012-09-05 14:12:28  
At first I thought he was paying a sch 3M...

also bum~
 Quetzalcoatl.Darkbass
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Darkbass 2012-09-05 21:14:30  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
I'm not sure why we need 4-5 threads for this same group. We have a Bazaar section that works just fine for what you're trying to accomplish Darkbass.

I wouldn't care if it was the same topic, but your team keeps on making new topics every other week to get the word out when 1 topic was plenty. If it got locked because of drama then 1 more would of been fine, but this has gone on for so long I am really getting annoyed seeing topic after topic for this group.

I'm not hating on what you're trying to do Darkbass, as I really am not following the drama, but making a new topic every other week flooding your server and the assault/salvage sections with these topics is ridiculous.

Please take advantage of the systems we have in place for FFXIAH, they work just fine, and please respect the members of this site by sticking to a single topic so we can enjoy this site a bit more with less clutter. Also, this should of been in your servers section as other servers don't care about what your group is doing.

I respect your request to post in a better suited area of the forum. It was not my intention to cause any discomfort. How often and where Mnkk, or anyone else on his behalf has posted to garnish more business is unknown to me. I've only made my first thread a couple weeks ago since I'm now in charge of what I'm doing.

My activities on this site has just recently expanded into the forum section so I wasn't aware I could post specifically to my server. Thank you again for pointing that out though. I'll keep my Nyzul posts there.
[+]