Clients Of Mnkk's For Nyzul Gear.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » Clients of Mnkk's for Nyzul Gear.
Clients of Mnkk's for Nyzul Gear.
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-08-25 21:40:31  
Btw, I really don't think a soul is believing you're worth 500 mil irl lol. Just sayin' chief. You wouldn't need to sell an account for 2g's (and be happy about it) if you had so much.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-08-25 21:41:40  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk said: »
bubblybernie said: »
so why are you essentially charging people to play with you? lol
Because we can? lol Hate me or love me, my gear speaks for it self. Apparently im getting hoards of gil from somewhere. And if you call me a gil buyer then it just contradicts your statement that im a retard. How does a retard have enough money in real life to buy 500 million dollars worth of gil?

Need more examples?

Wealth isn't intrinsically linked to intelligence..
Then you clearly think i am beautiful.

Flattered but i don't roll like that.

Sorry slip.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-08-25 21:42:17  
Odin.Eikechi said: »
Btw, I really don't think a soul is believing you're worth 500 mil irl lol. Just sayin' chief. You wouldn't need to sell an account for 2g's (and be happy about it) if you had so much.
You need to re-read that post you are quoting from. I didnt say i had 500m in real life. lol
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-08-25 21:42:22  
I guess the people of Quetz can be happy that their server got a lil more intelligent now that Mnkk is gone?
[+]
 Bahamut.Cantontai
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2012-08-25 21:43:06  
You need to re-read that post you are quoting from. I didnt say i had 500m in real life. lol

Since you don't play the game anymore, will you go away now? Kthx.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-08-25 21:43:18  
...Fail on 2 levels.

First none of them *** are beautiful. Second you asked how a retard could be wealthy. I provided examples of wealthy retards.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-08-25 21:43:30  
Slip, I don't think either of them are worth close to 500M and both are actually the opposite of what I would call "the r word" (anybody not realize yet it's a bad word on this site?). Both Kim and Lindsay exploited their "niche" roles in life to get money.
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2012-08-25 21:43:55  

Actually you did.

How does a retard have enough money in real life to buy 500 million dollars worth of gil?

@slip. I'd argue that Kim & Lindsay are both geniuses. Well. Kim at least.
 Quetzalcoatl.Darkbass
By Quetzalcoatl.Darkbass 2012-08-25 21:44:12  
Carbuncle.Kunisama said: »
So this is basically like instead of me making a thread looking for 4 players to make a nyzul static, I could make a thread looking for 4 players to make a nyzul static and they can also pay me 7mil each per win? And there are actually ppl out there who agree to this? Serious question btw, I just can't understand why if 4 of them are paying, they don't just find 2 competent players to make an actual static instead of paying 2 ppl to basically be in their group.

Personal choice. To make a fluid run with 4 randoms over skype gets mind numbing sometimes. But coming with me you have a very good chance of winning instead of finding people and going through the initial learning process of getting familiar with how to really flow with the new nyzul isle. That takes time, lots of losses and stress. Its not a bad thing. People prefer the quicker way with people who already know the routine and have the money to pay for quicker success.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-08-25 21:45:07  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »
...Fail on 2 levels.

First none of them *** are beautiful. Second you asked how a retard could be wealthy. I provided examples of wealthy retards.
You sit behind a computer 24/7 and use a mouse for a picture. You have no room to call attractive women ugly. I am sure you are far worse.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-08-25 21:45:44  
How does a retard have enough money in real life to buy 500 million dollars worth of gil?

OR you need to read what you actually wrote. How can an (r word) afford to buy 500 million dollars worth of gil, meaning you have 500 million dollars irl....
 Carbuncle.Kunisama
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Kunimitsu
By Carbuncle.Kunisama 2012-08-25 21:46:30  
Slip, I don't think either of them are worth close to 500M and both are actually the opposite of what I would call "the r word" (anybody not realize yet it's a bad word on this site?). Both Kim and Lindsay exploited their "niche" roles in life to get money.
Idk, I'd be willing to bet that someone with a brain exploited their "niche" roles in exchange for 10%.
[+]
 Bahamut.Bekisa
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-08-25 21:46:51  

"How does a retard have enough money in real life to buy 500 million dollars worth of gil?" means you are suggesting you have enough "dollars" to buy 500M dollars worth of gil -- or am I missing something here? Maybe English is not your primary language.

"500M gil" does not equal "500M dollars worth of gil"
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-08-25 21:47:16  
This is why MNK is the best job in the game.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-08-25 21:47:17  
I'm just ignoring the amount and answering the base of the question, how a retard can be wealthy.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-08-25 21:49:22  
Actually you did.

Sorry i referenced gil as money... gosh you people are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and have a serious lack of social skills in real life.
 Bahamut.Bekisa
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-08-25 21:50:22  
Actually you did.

Sorry i referenced gil as money... gosh you people are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and have a serious lack of social skills in real life.

Not doing too well yourself right now.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-08-25 21:50:32  
We don't make the rules on the English language.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-08-25 21:50:33  
How does YOUR poor writing skills, reflect OUR reading comprehension, when we were all in fact, correct?
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-08-25 21:50:35  

OR you need to read what you actually wrote. How can an (r word) afford to buy 500 million dollars worth of gil, meaning you have 500 million dollars irl....
And logically if you cannot figure that 500M real life dollars converted to game money would be capped gil many many times over, you are also redundant in assuming such a purchase.
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2012-08-25 21:50:58  

You Calling everyone a retard shows a clear mastering of social skills.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-08-25 21:51:00  
a serious lack of social skills in real life.

can totally glean that information by your misrepresentative typo that doesn't even make sense when put into its actual context
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-08-25 21:51:39  
Actually you did.

You sit behind a computer 24/7 and use 3 ugly people for a picture. You have no room to call socially adept people, socially inept. I am sure you are far worse.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-08-25 21:51:58  
Who said you were buying that much worth? You just simply stated you could afford that much...
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-08-25 21:53:35  
Bismarck.Altar said: »

You Calling everyone a retard shows a clear mastering of social skills.
Because im talking to a small mass of people who are all alike. lol
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-08-25 21:54:24  
...and this is now locked.
[+]