フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » [SIREN] 100 Byne Bill loan x29
[SIREN] 100 Byne Bill loan x29
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2012-08-16 12:01:00  
Heyo!

pretty self explanatory, I was going to go for the 100/100 (Spharai), but I lost my nerve. I'm sitting 71/100 atm, & would be more than happy to give a potential lender the extra 100 for your troubles.
I have all the appropriate items/cs's done & ready, & the loan would only be for a few hours.

I'm a honest guy, but if you need some extra assurance, I'm sure anyone who was in NOOB ls (6+ years ago, lmao) would vouch for me. as well as anyone from Ivalice ls, I'm sure they'd attest I've never been a ninja-lotter or been up to any other ***-baggery. any other folks I dealt with on diabolos would say the same.

If we've been in competetion in dyna-valkrum.... yeah, sorry about that.

anyhow hit me up on this site, or after 5 mnt, in game. I'm eager to be done, so I appreciate any offers in advance ^.^b

OK for now, I'll update with any progress.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2012-08-16 12:28:02  
looks like I got a loan already! :D

I'll be sure to update tonight, & give credit where credit is due!
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-08-16 12:45:42  
Congrats on the loan and Spharai! :o
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2012-08-16 12:51:09  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
Congrats on the loan and Spharai! :o

:D

thanks Kali!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2012-08-17 09:36:27  
Well I was pretty frantic last night, & the ***was fairly surreal, but victory is mine. Finally got some damn relic knuckles.

but I didn't do it alone!

I would like to give a huge thanks to Chimichanga. although he will never read this, maybe the rest of the community should know how awesome he is. When I started telling friends I was thinking about making a relic, he's the only one who didn't say "what", "you're stupid", or "you're crazy". the bugger took it a step further, & said "hell, I'll make one with you." we tried dyna as duo bst's, when we decided that was a waste of time we lvl'd THF & DNC for that elusive white !!. we quickly realized we had to gear them, & did that as well! you're *** awesome Chimichanga, stay that way.

I should thank my wife as well (she'll never read this either) for splitting her lottery winnings with a couple of ffxi junkies, just for the sheer fact she knew we'd appreciate it. she got me over that last hump, at a time when my ambition to do dyna everday had dropped to almost 0. thanks woman!

and last but not least, thanks to Noxzema of Siren, who was a cool enough guy to hand over 29 100 bynes, with no real promise of a return, just so a stranger could finish a dream. fuk ya. good guy.

huzzah,

Mosin
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2012-08-17 09:48:51  
F'n Grats Dude! I know you've been working hard when you could.
Glad to see you finally got it done!

Good luck on Trials man
[+]