First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31
 Fenrir.Leoheart
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-07-31 15:00:14  
Asura.Ruzoko said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
What? DRK's is very likely going to be the best of them all. That ***is straight up broken if it functions even close to the same way as Blood Weapon does.
IF it functions the same way, IF it steals TP the enemy already has then it wont be as good as it seems, be really crappy if its anything like absorb TP, mob has no tp u get nadda.

It stops the mob from using any kind of TP move while you are draining it as well as an overall increase in WS frequency.
 Carbuncle.Sanders
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sanders
By Carbuncle.Sanders 2012-07-31 15:00:14  
COR has always had a jokey 2hr... If this new one was 3rolls + 100% 11s, I'd be sold (more comparable to soul voice).

PUP finally got their fkin dream 2hr it seems.

DRK... I'll take TP Blood Weapon. /shrug
 Cerberus.Eugene
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-07-31 15:01:05  
Cool soulvoice RDM.
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-07-31 15:01:40  
SCH got PLD 2hr?
[+]
 Asura.Ruzoko
サーバ: Asura
user: Ruzoko
By Asura.Ruzoko 2012-07-31 15:01:59  
What? DRK's is very likely going to be the best of them all. That ***is straight up broken if it functions even close to the same way as Blood Weapon does.
IF it functions the same way, IF it steals TP the enemy already has then it wont be as good as it seems, be really crappy if its anything like absorb TP, mob has no tp u get nadda.

You're ignoring the fact that its applications in any sort of content where you have more than 3 people swinging at something will be astronomical, both offensively and defensively. The description says steals TP, i.e., a DRK can potentially lock down a monster's use of TP completely for the duration of the JA.
you make a good point, but considering how bad SE has screwed DRK over up to date I wouldnt put it passed them to give us a gimped version of this new 2hr
 Siren.Fupafighters
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-07-31 15:02:15  
I guarentee you people will be raging at people messing up trick attack now. So many people either don't move in or move because they don't want hate.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-07-31 15:02:27  
Carbuncle.Sanders said: »
COR has always had a jokey 2hr... If this new one was 3rolls + 100% 11s, I'd be sold (more comparable to soul voice).

Wat? It's one of the most useful 2hrs in the game
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-07-31 15:03:01  
Scholar got troll 2hr, better than trick attacking those silly meleeing blms.
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-07-31 15:03:02  

You're ignoring the fact that its applications in any sort of content where you have more than 3 people swinging at something will be astronomical, both offensively and defensively. The description says steals TP, i.e., a DRK can potentially lock down a monster's use of TP completely for the duration of the JA.
you make a good point, but considering how bad SE has screwed DRK over up to date I wouldnt put it passed them to give us a gimped version of this new 2hr
Screwed drk over? How?
 Sylph.Kiaru
サーバ: Sylph
user: Shiyo
By Sylph.Kiaru 2012-07-31 15:03:26  
A 2 hour that resets OP 2 hours that are required for horribly designed events = godly.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-07-31 15:04:42  
That summoner one is amazing.

Also on a serious note to SCH, you already have Embrava? What else did you want?

Could you have gotten?
Was there left to give?
. . .?
 Phoenix.Baelorn
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2012-07-31 15:05:43  
Those are all bad and SE should feel bad.
[+]
 Asura.Ruzoko
By Asura.Ruzoko 2012-07-31 15:05:46  
Siren.Fupafighters said: »

Screwed drk over? How?
take a look at the most of the updates on DRK event scarlet delirium is trash and to get close to parse with other DD we are forced to use Greatsword whereas scythe has fallen far behind, the buff on last resort was decent but not enough to get us out of our current state.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2012-07-31 15:06:00  
Cerberus.Eugene said: »
LOL
edit: poster above me is an idiot ^ (not Eugene)
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-07-31 15:06:50  
Oh poor thing, having to use Resolution.
[+]
 Siren.Thoraeon
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-07-31 15:10:08  
Phoenix.Fredjan said: »
LOL
edit: poster above me is an idiot ^
Put the hate of the entire alliance on the BRD? Sounds like trolling to me.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2012-07-31 15:10:45  
Siren.Thoraeon said: »
LOL
I'm not talking about Eugene, I'm talking about the guy whining about DRK. :P
 Asura.Ruzoko
By Asura.Ruzoko 2012-07-31 15:11:18  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Oh poor thing, having to use Resolution.
If you recall years back SE tried to get ppl using scythe due to the fact too many DRKs preferred Greatsword, its not our primary weapon of choice as SE stated themselves, its been turned into the primary DD weapon for Drk since basically all scythe weaponskills lack in the dmg department, up til entropy came out sad to say Guillotine was the best weaponskill for dmg.
 Siren.Thoraeon
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-07-31 15:11:54  
LOL
Oh that guy, of course he is butt hurt about DRK. He has an Apoc and a Redemption.
[+]
 Bahamut.Yukimu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Yukimu
By Bahamut.Yukimu 2012-07-31 15:13:00  

Kraken Club + new two hour
By Vysere 2012-07-31 15:13:24  
2/3 of those abilities are terrible. I can't believe people are getting paid to design stuff like that.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Baelorn
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2012-07-31 15:14:26  
Every implementation of TP Drain in this game has been a complete letdown. I don't understand those of you who are giving SE the benefit of the doubt here.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
サーバ: Bahamut
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2012-07-31 15:14:37  
Most of these things are *** worthless. I am particularly livid about BLU. A 2hr that opened access to all spells would be next to useless as *** on a bull, but they managed to narrow the scope even more to spells that are almost all worthless or situational and that have 30s recast times and massive MP costs attached. Bravo, SE.

DRK, MNK, RDM, maybe a couple of others may see some use, but given that these very likely share the same timer as old 2hrs, the use of a majority of these would be dubious.
I agree I dont even know why half of them are even listed. Yes I know they are still working on them but lets be serious here they are pretty much done with them.
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-07-31 15:14:55  
Siren.Fupafighters said: »

Screwed drk over? How?
take a look at the most of the updates on DRK event scarlet delirium is trash and to get close to parse with other DD we are forced to use Greatsword whereas scythe has fallen far behind, the buff on last resort was decent but not enough to get us out of our current state.
If you don't suck, you should be satisfied with what dark possesses.
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-07-31 15:15:22  
Vysere said: »
2/3 of those abilities are terrible. I can't believe people are getting paid to design stuff like that.

TBF, whether you agree with this statement or not, most of these new abilities are the type of thing someone would get flamed for coming up with on their own.
[+]
 Asura.Ruzoko
By Asura.Ruzoko 2012-07-31 15:16:18  
LOL
Oh that guy, of course he is butt hurt about DRK. He has an Apoc and a Redemption.
Oh i plan to finish my ragnarok but fact is drk has been in a sad state and is yet to fully come out of it
 Sylph.Decimus
サーバ: Sylph
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2012-07-31 15:16:51  
Vysere said: »

As much as everyone hates SE, you're still paying them.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-07-31 15:17:28  
How is drk in a bad state? It never felt better.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-07-31 15:17:33  
I guess being the best, if not second best by a tiny tiny hair fraction, DD isn't good enough for some people.
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-07-31 15:17:33  
The only thing DRK really needs is something to use my 800mp on.

My damage output is quite fine.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31