Hay. My Birthday Is Next Friday (the 29th). Give Me Presents!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Hay. My birthday is next Friday (the 29th). Give me presents!
Hay. My birthday is next Friday (the 29th). Give me presents!
 Diabolos.Cassi
サーバ: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-05-22 10:28:02
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Kungfuhustle said:
I'll send you an e-card and a bouquet of different-colored *** so you can familiarize yourself with your future best friend... the male phallus.

I love it already o;

bunny tail?
{[removed by Alyria] Sorry please do not post it, it is inappropriate. ^^}
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-22 10:35:28  
I just got this cold chill down my spine as if I got touched by Micheal Jackson or something.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 10:40:25  
Cassi said:
Kungfuhustle said:
I'll send you an e-card and a bouquet of different-colored *** so you can familiarize yourself with your future best friend... the male phallus.

I love it already o;

bunny tail?
{[removed by Alyria] Sorry please do not post it, it is inappropriate. ^^}

What what was removed? im even more curious now.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-22 10:43:12  
Gaea....you gotta post these things on your mule!
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-22 11:02:42  
/dozes off quietly
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-05-22 11:11:25  
To the OP...

I nvr got anything on my Birthday.. so why should you??

LOL

GOd i love how ppl say something, and expect something...

< I know he was only joking... =/)
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-22 11:15:06  
Christ, I just realized I'm on the most viewed list. Who the *** wants to look at me O.o
 Caitsith.Neonracer
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-05-22 11:16:03  
Kungfuhustle said:
fat ninja edit:

For Alyria's b-day she'll get the Kungfu Deluxe Package :P

WOW.. your a harsh lil individual lately, haven't you?

Kungfuhustle said:
Christ, I just realized I'm on the most viewed list. Who the *** wants to look at me O.o

I wonder.... <shrugs>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 11:16:49  
Neonracer said:
Kungfuhustle said:
fat ninja edit:

For Alyria's b-day she'll get the Kungfu Deluxe Package :P

WOW.. your a harsh lil individual lately, haven't you?

actually Im about 90% he meant something sexual by that
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-22 11:17:10  
Kungfuhustle said:

I do ;p
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 11:19:37  
Ludoggy said:
Kungfuhustle said:

I do ;p

Cheater I though you wanted me!?!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-22 11:20:52  
Dasva said:
Ludoggy said:
Kungfuhustle said:

I do ;p

Christ, I went up in the ranks. Is there something in my teeth?
 Odin.Gaea
サーバ: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-22 11:20:57

Gaea said:
Ok, but seriously. I think it would be cool if these forums had like little birthday announcements like other forums do. Considering that people buy in-game gifts for one another, I think it would be even more appropriate on this website than any other!

Basically, you'd look at their profile and it would let you know there birthday was that day. You're at FFXIAH anyways, maybe you should buy them something! To make sure it's not exploited you could make it to where it could only be set once and after that an admin would have to change it :)

Thoughts?

Oh, and if anyone's wondering, I'll be 29; and if anyone wants to get me something, I'm partial to Alexandrite, LOL!

For starters, nobody on my server really posts here. Asking you people for presents is pretty irrelevant and ineffective. Odin's also closed so it's not like you can come give me a present.

People give me stuff on my birthday anyways. Signed stuff and things like that. The one thing I'm trying to get this year is an autographed Jester's Cape +1 in exchange for my unsigned one.

Realistically, you can't believe that I'm asking you people for presents unless I were asking for real life presents. If that were the case I would have asked for gift certificates at Sephora, Gap, Piperlime, iTunes, Amazon, or other places that I shop.

*THAT* is what a thread about me getting presents would look like. My original post, quoted above, was actually a genuine post and I got the idea from it because my birthday is coming up.

There is a relationship between birthdays and the economy. P/365 whereas P is the population of any given demographic is a soft average of it's daily number of birthdays. Retailers rely on things like this, anniversaries, and major holidays to stay viable.

Birthdays have an effect in a virtual demographic like FFXI too, though. People in this game *DO*, in fact, give gifts to people on their birthdays. Sometimes they are a bit extravagant, but usually they are just little autographed things with nice sentiment. Regardless, I think they do have an impact on the economy and allowing people to display their birthdays on this site would be relevant information.

Consider actually reading my post, and not just the title. Words like birthday, presents and give me were meant to be an eye catching headline and nothing more.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-22 11:21:07  
Kungfuhustle said:
Dasva said:
Ludoggy said:
Kungfuhustle said:

I do ;p

Gold foil?
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-05-22 11:22:19  
Just turned 20 the 17th what happened to all my presents?:( Oh yeah I wasn't even online to even care about some in-game gift:O
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-22 11:22:35  
Gaea said:

There is a relationship between birthdays and the economy.

No matter how rich or poor you are. you'll try your best to get a gift for the kiddos.
Older people can just go **** themselves.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 11:24:00  
Gaea said:
Consider actually reading my post, and not just the title. Words like birthday, presents and give me were meant to be an eye catching headline and nothing more.

You should realize just what kind of attention those words will give and how people actually read things and how things generally stick in there mind.
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-22 11:26:23  
Really, ya shouldn't even bother wasting your time on them, Gaea. They'll only read/respond to what they want.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-22 11:27:08  
Ludoggy said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Dasva said:
Ludoggy said:
Kungfuhustle said:

I do ;p

Gold foil?

Do I look like a wanna-be thug, they're the only ones who wear that ***.
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-22 11:31:04

Tbest said:
Really, ya shouldn't even bother wasting your time on them, Gaea. They'll only read/respond to what they want.

Well, there are some people intelligent enough to make a rational reply. I thought it was a nice idea, though. I couldn't imagine anyone really disagreeing with it since it would be purely optional. But I should know better, really. People on here will disagree just for the sake of disagreeing.
 Caitsith.Faythful
user: Faythful
By Caitsith.Faythful 2009-05-22 11:31:45  
Gaea said:

Oh, and if anyone's wondering, I'll be 29; and if anyone wants to get me something, I'm partial to Alexandrite, LOL!

Asking you people for presents is pretty irrelevant and ineffective.

The one thing I'm trying to get this year is an autographed Jester's Cape +1 in exchange for my unsigned one.

Realistically, you can't believe that I'm asking you people for presents

Words like birthday, presents and give me were meant to be an eye catching headline and nothing more.

I'm confused ;_; Are you asking for presents or not asking for presents? Cause you basically asked then unasked o.O;
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-22 11:35:51

Faythful said:
Gaea said:

Asking you people for presents is pretty irrelevant and ineffective.

The one thing I'm trying to get this year is an autographed Jester's Cape +1 in exchange for my unsigned one.

Realistically, you can't believe that I'm asking you people for presents

Words like birthday, presents and give me were meant to be an eye catching headline and nothing more.

I didn't say that. This isn't FOX News. Quit trying to quote me out of context just to get attention.

Nadia said:
Korpg said:
July 18th and I'm 27.

But what about the last 26 years? I got ***from you guys D:

I see we share the same birthday. Cept I am turning 30. /sigh lol

After next Friday, I'll no longer be counting down the years, I'll be counting down the days til I'm 30 :(
[+]
 Caitsith.Faythful
By Caitsith.Faythful 2009-05-22 11:44:28  
Lol I don't care about the attention but thanks :) Any who the way you say things makes people read it that way. There was a post awhile ago that was talking about how people only read whats in bold. So, so true. I know your original post was genuine and i still don't think its a good idea.

What if someone knew i was 18, and now they know my birthday. A lot of companies only need to know your name/address and date of birth to have full access to your records. Pretty scary too me. You could say "don't do the birth year" people will still ask how old you are, and people you know will spill the beans. Another solution- Self allowance of putting your B day up on public view like the Community site lets you do for assaults, missions, and jobs etc. Then it completely defeats the purpose of having birthday on the site since it will be blocked off. I don't even post my B Day on my HNM site or personal sites. or if i can, i make sure its not public to friends. I just don't think its the best thing to do. :D
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-22 11:47:42

Faythful said:
Lol I don't care about the attention but thanks :) Any who the way you say things makes people read it that way. There was a post awhile ago that was talking about how people only read whats in bold. So, so true. I know your original post was genuine and i still don't think its a good idea.

What if someone knew i was 18, and now they know my birthday. A lot of companies only need to know your name/address and date of birth to have full access to your records. Pretty scary too me. You could say "don't do the birth year" people will still ask how old you are, and people you know will spill the beans. Another solution- Self allowance of putting your B day up on public view like the Community site lets you do for assaults, missions, and jobs etc. Then it completely defeats the purpose of having birthday on the site since it will be blocked off. I don't even post my B Day on my HNM site or personal sites. or if i can, i make sure its not public to friends. I just don't think its the best thing to do. :D

It would be purely optional.

Nadia said:
I know how you feel. I've been kissing 30's *** all year. ><

I think I'll spend number 29 trying to figure out how not to turn 30, LOL
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-22 11:50:26  
Gaea said:

I didn't say that. This isn't FOX News. Quit trying to quote me out of context just to get attention.

I see you say this a lot...
can you think of anything better then to cheapshot the "right wing media" and "republicans"

There are much better examples you could use.
[+]
 Caitsith.Faythful
By Caitsith.Faythful 2009-05-22 11:55:49  
That's the whole point though. If its purely optional, what would be the point in putting it there. This game site has RL stuff on it yes, but our pages for our chars are about our chars not us lol. If you want people to know your birthday, I would write it up in the forum for your LS or make a website and post it as your comment on here(your character's comment) if you have friends that check. I don't see why admins would need to adjust the system they have now and I know I for 1 wouldn't use it. I like my personal information being mine :) I don't mind telling my friends though, at my own discretion. Lol, but that's 1 opinion, 2million other people may disagree who knows! So try and post a thread like the Moderator said if you think it should be there :) If you have the support and the people want it up, then im sure a admin will do it. Good luck :D
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-22 12:00:00  
Rowland said:
Ludoggy said:
Gaea said:

can you think of anything better then to cheapshot the "right wing media" and "republicans"

Apparently these seem to be the most effective, or its the core audience she tries to upset.

As I see it everyone here isnt much of a fan of Fox news or the right anyway...so she's shooting the gun the wrong way o.o
megan kelly from fox news is hot though...only blond I like :B
[+]
 Caitsith.Faythful
By Caitsith.Faythful 2009-05-22 12:02:22  
Ludoggy said:
Rowland said:
Ludoggy said:
Gaea said:

Apparently these seem to be the most effective, or its the core audience she tries to upset.

As I see it everyone here isnt much of a fan of Fox news or the right anyway...so she's shooting the gun the wrong way o.o
megan kelly from fox news is hot though...only blond I like :B

I hate the news. . .

In other news this just in! I don't think it upset anyone o.o; back to you Ludoggy