users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Thinking of returning
Thinking of returning
 Carbuncle.Funsam
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: funsam
By Carbuncle.Funsam 2012-06-26 09:47:02  
Hi all who remember me, been a while probably over 6 months since I quit game after playing 4-5 years. just wondering what's the server like now population wise & getting stuff done. Also anything good been released in last 6 month to give new experiences, worth returning, I heard about new expansions/jobs coming & was shocked.
 Carbuncle.Shayala
user: Shayala
By Carbuncle.Shayala 2012-06-26 09:56:12  
I remember you from a few Campaign battles.

I only came back to FFXI myself today so can't really answer your questions. I'm giving it a month to see if I really want to stay subscribed or not, if not I'll just continue with FFXIV. ^^
By Latifah 2012-06-26 10:11:55  
Carbuncle.Funsam said: »
Hi all who remember me, been a while probably over 6 months since I quit game after playing 4-5 years. just wondering what's the server like now population wise & getting stuff done. Also anything good been released in last 6 month to give new experiences, worth returning, I heard about new expansions/jobs coming & was shocked.
I noticed you already have 99 jobs and good gear on bst+emp h2h. only 6 months of break, Not missing anything.
 Carbuncle.Funsam
By Carbuncle.Funsam 2012-06-26 14:07:12  
Oh yeah Latifah Bst, was my solo job did dyna daily pulling in around 150-200coins a day without 100's. why my bst was geared well & could solo a lot of abby nm's, Sippoy/Fistule etc so was my pride & joy before I left.

Remember voidwatch being last big thing people was into before I left, wonder if this is still good or faded away into obscurity like einhenjar/nyzul isle.
 Carbuncle.Funsam
By Carbuncle.Funsam 2012-06-26 17:23:02  
Anyone know when the current billing cycle end, can't seem to find info on site and if I return don't wanna be caught out with a month extra fees
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-06-26 17:24:23  
it's every 30 days when you re-activate now.
 Carbuncle.Funsam
By Carbuncle.Funsam 2012-06-26 17:40:18  
Anyone know when the current billing cycle end, can't seem to find info on site and if I return don't wanna be caught out with a month extra fees
Ramuh.Austar said: »
it's every 30 days when you re-activate now.

Ok Thx for info wasn't clear on any site square enix has
 Ragnarok.Eriina
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Eriina
By Ragnarok.Eriina 2012-06-26 18:02:46  
Actually. It's funny that you mention Einherjar and nyzul. Those have both been renewed and many players visit them as often as they can. Einherjar is more limited in appeal as there are less rewards, but nyzul stuff is highly desirable.
 Carbuncle.Funsam
By Carbuncle.Funsam 2012-06-26 18:16:00  
slowly going back over 6 months of updates on pol site. wish there was a easy way to link to the update items on ffxiah for every one of the update in 2012 with links, always liked this site for info.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-06-26 18:46:59  
You really havent missed anything that you cant get into right away.