Fairy.Filielle
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-21 14:29:18  
Thunderz said:
lol kunfu xD

and yeah plz keep it in Engrish plz

How else do you think she was able to pass into The Los Angeles Lakers on a scholarship? As well as my ex-fiance impregnating my cousin, or Aunt really, in San Francisco to have her take care of the baby herself & her to be shut down for work? I'm glad i'm an only child of a loving foster family branch of society.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-21 14:31:20  
I think it's freaking amazing that the thread about keeping things on topic and such like immediately attracted the crazy rambling's of "you know who"
 Fairy.Filielle
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-21 14:33:45  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I think it's freaking amazing that the thread about keeping things on topic and such like immediately attracted the crazy rambling's of "you know who"

If I refer the late 90s to early 2000s movie, "The Joy Luck Club"; I might be recalled...

"MOMMA!"

& yes, my brother is more of my immediate uncle from another empire during those times.

There were places of high maintenance security; So usually me, my deep considered brother; "Kuroganashi" & Gabriel usually gathered & hung out there.

The mother that took me in was an outsider of the project. & The form that is shown during the last 15-20 minutes or so of the movie, mainly show & reveal my, "Auntie Alva.";
 Cerberus.Maryanne
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Maryanne
By Cerberus.Maryanne 2009-05-21 14:58:22  
Congrats Aly; and thank you. =)
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2009-05-21 15:49:28  
I have permanently removed the user's forum write permissions.

I apologize to the many users who have complained, but in order to ensure fairness and impartiality, we have a long internal process that we follow before removing a user.

I am also locking this thread as it's no longer serving its original purpose. This is a private matter, and I would ask that our users remain civil, respect our decision, and not take pot shots in another thread at a user who can no longer respond. I will delete any threads that do so. If you wish to comment on the decision, please leave me a PM.

Thank you.
[+]