VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 54 55 56
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-07-29 14:39:02  
Leviathan.Melisenna said: »
Siren.Vahriel said: »
You could always buy the book for Mandraguard, it's pretty cool actually, I didn't buy it for Mandraguard, but it was a nice bonus, I found it in the local Japanese bookstore here (its Kinokuniya, so yeah) but you can get it online from cdjapan.

Its a bit pricey with shipping, but, if you like art books, and you like FFXI, you'll like this book (it helps if you can read JP too obviously, but yeah)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-1246153
does the JP item code work with NA accounts?
There is absolutely no restriction for any of the promotional codes ever released for FFXI. Any code will work on any account, period, so you can buy this book without any fear.

Thank you for this link by the way, I am now 72£ lighter.
 Odin.Elmodfz
サーバ: Odin
user: Elmodfz
By Odin.Elmodfz 2012-07-29 14:47:48  
Can't believe I missed this :( They didn't even post it in the news section on here that a date had been set!

So annoyed now that I didn't get to take part.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-07-29 14:51:10  
Lol just orderd that art book :3
 Cerberus.Byakuyakuchiki
By Cerberus.Byakuyakuchiki 2012-07-29 15:49:43  
I obviously herped when i should have derped, ill never post under the guidance of Mr.Jack Daniels.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-07-29 15:54:47  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
You could always buy the book for Mandraguard, it's pretty cool actually, I didn't buy it for Mandraguard, but it was a nice bonus, I found it in the local Japanese bookstore here (its Kinokuniya, so yeah) but you can get it online from cdjapan.

Its a bit pricey with shipping, but, if you like art books, and you like FFXI, you'll like this book (it helps if you can read JP too obviously, but yeah)

does the JP item code work with NA accounts?
There is absolutely no restriction for any of the promotional codes ever released for FFXI. Any code will work on any account, period, so you can buy this book without any fear.

Thank you for this link by the way, I am now 72£ lighter.

idk about that, my jp friend who lives in tokyo, went to this years vanafest and got a code for a free in game item (think it was for their anni event) it's basically a free VW item. the guy who handed out the codes thought he was american and told him that the codes are for jp only accounts. so D:
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-07-29 16:05:18  
That's a lie, people either have no idea, or simply try to keep it for their JP comrades. I used so many Japanese codes on my EU account, including the latest Vanafest in Japan (Athena's orb, Moogle cap), that it can only be false. I could even get a Maestro's baton, when it's probably one of the most JP onry thing.

The only existing restriction is time. It varies depending on the items/years, but most of the items have one. Main reason why I couldn't get a Moogle suit in time, the codes were invalid as of June 30th, midnight, among a few other things.

I tried to purchase a Nomad cap code at some point, only to find out it was out of date :(
 Odin.Drgg
サーバ: Odin
user: Seravolk
By Odin.Drgg 2012-07-30 01:22:10  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »

Thanks for this!
oddly enough the 1-3 day shipping is significantly cheaper then the 1-3 weeks ground method. what is this i don't even.

Do you know how HARD it is to drive across the pacific? I mean hell, no wonder air-mail is cheaper.
[+]
 Siren.Vahriel
サーバ: Siren
user: Vahriel
By Siren.Vahriel 2012-07-30 01:32:20  
Just rechecked the thread, for all those wondering and want complete conformation, yes, the Mandraguard code will work with your account, I have an EU account, and it worked fine, just enter it the normal way you would.

The code is in the back of the book, in a little paper cut-out thing.

Hope you all enjoy the book :D

Oh, and also, I dont know if its been said, but Ill say it here; The Mandragora's Grace effect on the Mandraguard is +1 Regen in Daylight hours
[+]
 Fenrir.Curty
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2012-07-30 01:37:42  
So sick of people posting in this thread.. keep checking it with hopes of people being like "yay I got _______" so that I actually have a reason to log on. Hate you all.
[+]
 Fenrir.Frobos
user: Frobos
By Fenrir.Frobos 2012-07-30 01:38:17  
OMG Curty I got an Ark Scythe!
 Fenrir.Curty
user: Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2012-07-30 01:39:35  
you wish
 Fenrir.Frobos
By Fenrir.Frobos 2012-07-30 01:40:25  
I did! I just used Shadow of Death and got KI from Heqet!
 Asura.Tot
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Tot 2012-07-30 01:59:36  

Quetzalcoatl.Dova
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: dova
By Quetzalcoatl.Dova 2012-07-30 02:26:26  
Odin.Drgg said: »

Thanks for this!
oddly enough the 1-3 day shipping is significantly cheaper then the 1-3 weeks ground method. what is this i don't even.

Do you know how HARD it is to drive across the pacific? I mean hell, no wonder air-mail is cheaper.

Step 45....yup
[+]
 Asura.Res
user: Resx
By Asura.Res 2012-07-30 02:36:06  
Quetzalcoatl.Dova said: »

Step 45....yup

On another note, has anyone actually gotten something yet? Or are we still playing the waiting game :s
 Bismarck.Osaia
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Osaia
By Bismarck.Osaia 2012-07-30 02:36:21  

Thanks for this!

Step 45....yup

I almost died laffing at step 29 and 45... kayak across the ocean. lmao!
 Lakshmi.Galith
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galadriel
By Lakshmi.Galith 2012-07-30 02:41:28  
Bismarck.Osaia said: »

Thanks for this!

Step 45....yup

I almost died laffing at step 29 and 45... kayak across the ocean. lmao!

The real question is why do they need the steps from 30-44.
 Leviathan.Melisenna
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Melisenna 2012-07-30 05:03:18  
Just rechecked the thread, for all those wondering and want complete conformation, yes, the Mandraguard code will work with your account, I have an EU account, and it worked fine, just enter it the normal way you would.

Oh, and also, I dont know if its been said, but Ill say it here; The Mandragora's Grace effect on the Mandraguard is +1 Regen in Daylight hours
is the book in english or jp? husband pointed out yesterday that the cover is in english, so we weren't sure.
 Fenrir.Frobos
By Fenrir.Frobos 2012-07-30 05:19:05  
 Siren.Vahriel
サーバ: Siren
user: Vahriel
By Siren.Vahriel 2012-07-30 05:19:31  

is the book in english or jp? husband pointed out yesterday that the cover is in english, so we weren't sure.

The book is completely in Japanese, a lot of it is artwork and concept art however, so it's still enjoyable. However, further later in the book, they have all the news/events for FFXI since 2002 listed, which is all in Japanese, and then Census data since 2002, also in Japanese. So, it's not all artwork, but yeah.
 Leviathan.Beuvace
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Beuvace
By Leviathan.Beuvace 2012-07-30 08:59:20  
Crossing my fingers today hoping we get an update on this. Kind of depressing :/
 Asura.Xredx
user: xredx
By Asura.Xredx 2012-07-30 09:00:37  
i check this thread everytime it gets bumped in hope of seeing a new perle mythic holder
[+]
 Fenrir.Phatstackodax
By Fenrir.Phatstackodax 2012-07-30 09:01:39  
how hilarious if prizes were given out already, and we're all losers. none of the prizes were guaranteed.
[+]
 Asura.Xredx
user: xredx
By Asura.Xredx 2012-07-30 09:08:50  
the winner will be a Japanese american. SE trolling hard

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2012-07-30 09:31:46  
It'll totally be tomorrow, because that's like, last minute. And SE like last minute for some reason.
 Lakshmi.Harkonnen
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: tobenutte
By Lakshmi.Harkonnen 2012-07-30 09:49:01  
They already announced the winner, but they cannot say who it is because they got banned for Neo-Nyzul. :-)!
 Sylph.Wardeniii
サーバ: Sylph
user: Wardeniii
By Sylph.Wardeniii 2012-07-30 10:07:19  
I just want my moogle suit so I can invisible myself and creep on people.
[+]
 Sylph.Wolfjorg
サーバ: Sylph
user: wolfjorgg
By Sylph.Wolfjorg 2012-07-30 10:39:33  
Asura.Daleterrence said: »
It'll totally be tomorrow, because that's like, last minute. And SE like last minute for some reason.

Good thing next month is 2 days away
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 54 55 56