VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56
 Cerberus.Valmur
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-07-07 15:10:05  
Bismarck.Cicada said: »
If you can't take criticism then the internet isn't for you. I personally don't care what I chose because I know theirs a no chance in hell percentage that I'd win.

<3
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-07-07 15:12:06  
Its not exactly the relic/mythic thing I am concerned about. Still only seen one person talk about Rank 2 and 3, and what would be better to get. More of a chance of winning that, so I am much more bothered about that choice then my Rank 1.
 Bismarck.Cicada
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-07-07 15:12:44  
Marrows! :P
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-07-07 15:13:27  
Rank 1: Liberator, if you truly love DRK.
Rank 2: Marrows, as these seem to sell regularly for 17m+ on cerb still as far as I've seen?
Rank 3: Whichever piece you want the most.
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-07-07 15:14:02  
I think I chose Heka's for 3 lol Honestly I just want my damn Ark Scythe >_______>
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-07-07 15:14:24  
in any Dark Knight thread I have read, Ragnarok has beaten absolutely everything, including Liberator.
Also I dont even really use my COR, its still using some pink gear, its something I levelled a number of months ago and never had the need to play it since.

Also I am not a player who plays every single second of every single day, of every single week of the year, so a Relic weapon is still not the easiest thing for me to achieve.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-07-07 15:15:50  
Thats the thing I would rather have a Mythic Scythe then a relic GS for my DRK. But when people constantly say Ragnarok > All....
 Siren.Novadragon
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-07-07 15:16:25  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
in any Dark Knight thread I have read, Ragnarok has beaten absolutely everything, including Liberator.
Also I dont even really use my COR, its still using some pink gear, its something I levelled a number of months ago and never had the need to play it since.

Also I am not a player who plays every single second of every single day, of every single week of the year, so a Relic weapon is still not the easiest thing for me to achieve.

I don't even play the game XD!
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-07-07 15:16:47  
Get what fits your play style and makes you happy.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-07-07 15:17:03  
Not the easiest but entierly possible in a few months if you just use the playtime you have well, as where a mythic basicly would be impossible!
Just make sure you'll never regret the choice, if you do beat the odds and win that weapon.
Remember it's just the level 90 version you get aswell, so you'd still have to 99 your relic, and unless you have a LS that spams ADL regularly, 99ing a mythic is way easier.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-07-07 15:18:27  
To be honest I am one who used to play all the time, but the game has become that stale to me, its something I play on and off now.

I thought of Marrows, I think ill pick Marrows for Rank 2. As for rank 3, I might just pick Drachenhorn or something Idk.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-07-07 15:19:25  
To be honest I am one who used to play all the time, but the game has become that stale to me, its something I play on and off now.

I thought of Marrows, I think ill pick Marrows for Rank 2. As for rank 3, I might just pick Drachenhorn or something Idk.

Get a HQ Abj. They come with the reward item from Legion that allows you to augment it.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-07-07 15:19:58  

Was between Drachenhorn and Huginn hose for me, and I figured getting the abj for legs and then a hexed-1 for a decent price will be way harder than the helm.
But yeah basicly, on rank 3 just pick the item you feel you want the most
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-07-07 15:20:26  
Yea I definitely don't have the LS or friends behind me to take a relic to 99. Leaning more towards Liberator now you told me that
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-07-07 15:21:11  
Cerberus.Kvazz said: »

Was between Drachenhorn and Huginn hose for me, and I figured getting the abj for legs and then a hexed-1 for a decent price will be way harder than the helm.
But yeah basicly, on rank 3 just pick the item you feel you want the most

Drachenhorn is a good choice as well since Watcher isn't too kind on dropping it lol. Heads are one of his rarest drops.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-07-07 15:22:14  
Yea I definitely don't have the LS or friends behind me to take a relic to 99. Leaning more towards Liberator now you told me that

Bst can pretty much solo/duo a Pandemonium Warden pop. Then pretty much can shout group with friends for Warden.
 Asura.Jadecc
サーバ: Asura
user: jadecc
By Asura.Jadecc 2012-07-07 15:24:58  
can always get ragnarok the old fashioned way with a little elbow greese and have both :)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-07-07 15:26:35  
I will be getting up BST at some point just for solo stuff like that.

I am just curious as to how Liberator beats Ragnarok? Seems only one person has the 95 version on this site. I was going for power more then rarity in my choice for rank 1.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-07-07 15:28:26  
Asura.Jadecc said: »
can always get ragnarok the old fashioned way with a little elbow greese and have both :)

Yea your right, I will probably end up regretting it IF I even win, which I doubt cause my luck sucks lol.

So here goes:
1) Liberator
2) Marrows
3) Drachenhorn
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-07-07 15:30:18  

Don't need either to get a relic to 99.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-07-07 15:31:13  
I'm not actually sure how they stack up vs eachother, but Liberators AM3 is very very strong and lasts for 3 minutes, and building up 300tp every 3 minutes really is'nt that big of a deal.
The aftermath can also proc once on weaponskills, which would make entropy\insurgency avarage shoot up quite a bit.
So this weapon should be pretty amazing.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-07-07 15:31:18  
Leviathan.Draylo said: »

Don't need either to get a relic to 99.

Well yea I could go into my life savings, buy a ton of gil, then buy everything thats needed?

I think my daughter could use my money more then my FFXI char lol.
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-07-07 15:32:18  
He didn't say anything about buying gil >.> wat
 Odin.Tsuneo
サーバ: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-07-07 15:33:00  
99 relic is pretty affordable nowadays. Marrows are around 14 mil on Odin now. I did buy my Annihilator out of pocket for 120M though, but the people who actually farmed their relics can just farm more currency and buy marrows with the money from selling it.
[+]
 Odin.Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-07-07 15:34:41  
Well yea I could go into my life savings, buy a ton of gil, then buy everything thats needed?

I think my daughter could use my money more then my FFXI char lol.
It doesn't seem you have a relic, but if you did, my previous post would be applicable.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-07-07 15:34:58  
Lol you fail to realize that I suck at making tons of money on this game. I am not one who has millions and millions of gil. Grinding for gil/currency is something I dont really want to do, its boring as hell, I would rather play Chrono Trigger or something then do that day after day.

I am a much more casual gamer nowadays, getting an Empyrean was hard enough for me, nevermind getting a 99 relic..
 Odin.Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-07-07 15:35:40  
Why are you concerned with getting a 99 relic if you don't even have the 75 version?
[+]
 Shiva.Francisco
サーバ: Shiva
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2012-07-07 15:37:35  
1: Spharai, for no real reason... I have Vere already....
2: Thaumus Coat, because I don't trust SE to let someone who can't use the Marrow actually win them. And I won't win anyway.
3: Khepri Kecks... Because I know they are good for Victory Smite. And I was too lazy to see if any of the other gear was more useful.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2012-07-07 15:38:50  
Me? Well I was only going to get a relic from this event because 1) I dont have any relics 2) Its more powerful then anything else 3) Its already at level 90 so no need to grind dynamis all the time etc.

My father Quilly has almost finished his Bravura, I know what it takes to get one, it takes a ton of grinding dynamis day in, day out, and that bores the hell out of me.
 Odin.Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-07-07 15:40:19  
I wouldn't get your hopes up with getting a relic from this, but why didn't you pick a mythic?
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56