言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » March Animation
March Animation
By Creecreelo 2012-06-14 23:28:21  
Is it different? Or am I going crazy?? o_O

I swear I don't remember those little white-blue glowy things spiralin up with the song animation from before...
 Siren.Bruno
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BruHouse
By Siren.Bruno 2012-06-14 23:37:51  
I haven't been on BRD yet since I logged on, but I think I know what you're talking about. I remember seeing that in Altana View but never saw it in-game and always wondered why they didn't put it in :x dunno if anyone noticed this but in front of the AH in Dynamis - San d'Oria and on the bridge leading to the palace in Dynamis - Jeuno, if you(or a mob) cast March you would see that in a spot in the air those little "white-blue glowy things" would "spiral up" like you said. Same would happen with Elegy too, except they would be a darker green and spiral down. Perhaps they finally added it to the actual animation? lol
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2012-06-14 23:44:06  
Siren.Bruno said: »
I haven't been on BRD yet since I logged on...

[+]
By Creecreelo 2012-06-14 23:49:25  
Siren.Bruno said: »
...always wondered why they didn't put it in :x dunno if anyone noticed this but in front of the AH in Dynamis - San d'Oria and on the bridge leading to the palace in Dynamis - Jeuno, if you(or a mob) cast March you would see that in a spot in the air those little "white-blue glowy things" would "spiral up" like you said.

Ok, I thought they looked familiar!! lol

Looking through some youtube vids, the Marches I saw didn't seem to have the "white-blue glowy things" a part of them. So it seems they finally added them in now?

I still wonder what they're going to do with this March animation around 2:00min mark...

Siren.Bruno
user: BruHouse
By Siren.Bruno 2012-06-15 00:29:18  
Creecreelo said: »
I still wonder what they're going to do with this March animation around 2:00min mark...

Yeah! I've seen that before too and never figured that out either :/ thought it woulda been a T3 March animation but it doesn't look as vivid as the other 2 to consider that.
 Odin.Erlayn
サーバ: Odin
user: Erlayn
By Odin.Erlayn 2012-06-15 12:08:07  
Well at least I wasn't the only one who wasn't going crazy seeing the new March Animations. I honestly think it's a great little addition. I would like more of these unique animations for our songs.