New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Clothcraft » Moghancement: Clothcraft
Moghancement: Clothcraft
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2009-05-20 19:22:28  
Just got my gilt tapestry, which btw looks ugly as sin, and I'm trying to get Moghancement: Clothcraft to appear in my list of temporary key items.

According to THIS SITE I should be fine. Sadly, I am not. :(

This is what I have in my room atm with elemental strenght in parenthese and potential moghancements listed after the "=":

1) Gilt Tapestry: Earth (9) = Moghancement Clothcraft Skill
2) x3 Yellow 9-Drawer Almirah: Earth (27) = Moghancement Earth
3) Noble's Bed: Lightning (12) = Moghancement Experience
4) x3 Mannequin: Light (18) = Moghancement Light

With this current arrangement, I have Moghancement Earth and faint earth energy... Why can't I get Moghancement Clothcraft Skill and what can I do? ; ;
 Bahamut.Avenged
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Satanas
By Bahamut.Avenged 2009-05-20 19:33:36  
im not an expert at this and im probably wrong but i think teh 2 highest aura strength moghancements are what determine your moghancements. try taking out the others
 Fairy.Conchita
サーバ: Fairy
user: Conchita
By Fairy.Conchita 2009-05-20 19:36:18  
i think your 3 yellow drawer almirahs are too much earth strength D: try taking 1-2 out and see what u get then
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-05-20 20:02:57  
GDI... Looks like I'm going to need the signpost...

I got down to the Tapestry and 1 mannequin and I had the moghancement... Yet the minute I put in one of the dressers or another mannequin the balance got screwed.

Fact is I like having 80 storage on my main, now I have to puzzle out what can I add for storage but still keep my moghancement. ;>.>
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-05-20 20:12:03  
; ; Yeah I'm trying to figure this out myself, Male. It's kind of hard trying to balance crafting and storage at the same time. :( I suppose I'll max out storage on my mule instead, or something :(
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-20 20:17:24  
This can help http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Moghancement

^^
 Asura.Kimochii
user: kimochii
By Asura.Kimochii 2009-05-20 20:46:57  
You cannot have any furniture that has higher or equal aura strength that the furniture with the moghancement you want. Simply put it, the furniture that provides the moghancement has to be the highest aura strength only.

For OPs example, you can't have any 9-drawer almirah at all with the gilt tapestry or it will offset the gilt tapestry's moghancement as they both have aura strength of 9. However, Once you get the signboard, it has an aura strength of 10, you can have the drawers as many as you like. Also, with the signboard + tapestry, you will get moglification: clothcraft instead.

You can't have the noble's bed also. It has an aura strength of 12 which will be too high and you will get moghancement: exp. In fact many of the beds have high aura strength. I have a really cheap bed like a bronze bed just for looks, so it won't mess up my moglification.

After you have your moghancement/moglification setup, you would want to pile up on anything that gives earth element aura, but not something that is higher or equal to the aura that your moghancement has. To give powerful or overwhelming earth energy for your clothcraft. so once again those yellow 9-drawers would be good if you get the signboard because they drawers only has 9 aura strength and the singboard has 10, yet, the yellow drawers give earth elemental energy.

Oh, and one more thing, you don't add them up like the OP states his aura strength. It counts as each individual furniture piece only. So, if signboard has 10 aura, you can have as much same 9 aura strength pieces as you like. So you can then work out to max your storage easily.
 Carbuncle.Cianti
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2009-05-20 20:56:45  
I need to get mine too.. been super lazy with GP
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-05-20 21:00:29  
Short Answer:

For each mannequin I had, I just put down a maple table. They balanced each other out and I was able to reobtain 80 storage. Once I get my signboard I can switch things up again but for now I am +3 cloth and have my mog more or less back where it was before I started messing around with the feng shui in search of mysterious moghancements! :D

This is the current arrangement, where the (X) = the aura strength per item of furniture.

3x Mannequins (6) Light: Mog Light
2x Maple Table (8) Earth: Mog Earth
1x Royal Bed (12) Lightning: Mog Exp
1x Bookshelf (8) Fire: Mog Fire
1x Gilt Tapestry (9): Mog Cloth

Much as I hate it, I'm realizing that I really do need that damn signboard... ; ;
 Seraph.Xurion
サーバ: Seraph
user: Xurion
By Seraph.Xurion 2009-05-21 04:53:12  
Malekith said:

Much as I hate it, I'm realizing that I really do need that damn signboard... ; ;

If you were a real crafter, you'd have needed this regardless of what moghancement you have now.
 Fairy.Filielle
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-21 05:11:40  
Malekith said:
Just got my gilt tapestry, which btw looks ugly as sin, and I'm trying to get Moghancement: Clothcraft to appear in my list of temporary key items.

According to THIS SITE I should be fine. Sadly, I am not. :(

This is what I have in my room atm with elemental strenght in parenthese and potential moghancements listed after the "=":

1) Gilt Tapestry: Earth (9) = Moghancement Clothcraft Skill
2) x3 Yellow 9-Drawer Almirah: Earth (27) = Moghancement Earth
3) Noble's Bed: Lightning (12) = Moghancement Experience
4) x3 Mannequin: Light (18) = Moghancement Light

With this current arrangement, I have Moghancement Earth and faint earth energy... Why can't I get Moghancement Clothcraft Skill and what can I do? ; ;

That's why I read ahead & decided not to go for it.

H.Q. Crystals... I'll tell the secret.

A SIGNED ITEM IS LATENT +1 in item stasis. Therefore, a signed item that comes out +1 (Example: Bayak's Hauberk +1); Over-zergs Adaman Hauberk in all senses possible. I did this with the former Kuroganashi's Vermillion Cloak; A regular unsigned Vermillion Cloak gave 23 hit points in example.

The Signed one did 48.5 hit points alone without gear, just cloak. Meaning the, ".5" is haste status it's self to MND stasis.

& Yes, a signed Cerberus Mantle +1; Is a Cerberus Mantle of Normal Quality (N.Q.) +3;
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 05:14:24  
Dammit fili just cause your talking about the game now doesnt mean doesnt make the crap you say make anymore sense
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-21 05:15:35  
Dasva said:
Dammit fili just cause your talking about the game now doesnt mean doesnt make the crap you say make anymore sense

DAMNIT! You still are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE as I am as much as CONSIDERED as the GRAMMER NAZI.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 05:18:38  
Filielle said:
Dasva said:

DAMNIT! I still am HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

I know right
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-21 05:21:46  
Dasva said:
Filielle said:
Dasva said:

DAMNIT! I still am HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

I know right

Somewhere, sometime; The crickets are chirping better violins than this non-sensical to rhetorical replication of Star Wars Episode ONE.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Nadul
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Nadul
By Pandemonium.Nadul 2009-05-23 21:39:06  
Maple Table, Hoary Spire, Adv. Certif. (lol rite), Melodious Egg, Clockwork Egg, Tapestry, Hatchling Egg, 2 of each flowerpot, Signboard, 3 Yellow 9D almirah, Yellow Noble's Bed (taken out when I need CC skill), Y. Storm Lantern (I like how it looks), Egg buffet.

77 Storage. Used to have Overwhelming, don't know what happened to it, probably just a couple points away from it (overwhelming earth ftw)
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-05-23 21:59:42  
Thanks to all who contributed, I figured it out and have rearranged my Mog House accordingly.

I'm currently working on getting my signboard (23/200k) so I can set things up for overwhelming earth...