New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Returning player looking for a shell
Returning player looking for a shell
 Carbuncle.Sanctferum
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Sanctferum 2012-06-12 18:48:48  
Hi, I'm Sanctferum. I played FFXI from June 2010 to late 2011. And now I am back. As my title suggests, I'm looking for a shell to join (my old one looks to be dead by now). I'd like to be in a shell that has elements of a social shell, but not a social shell as in "We're strictly social, if you want us to occasionally help you with quests you can't do by yourself then GTFO". So, preferably people who are kind, willing to not just get helped but to help out others as well in return, aren't arrogant elitists, and...yeah, that's basically what I'm looking for. From my previous FFXI experience, I'm not so sure that kind of shell exists, but if it or something close to it does, I'd really like to join!

Thanks in advance,

Sanctferum

PS: I have really missed Vana'diel. It's gonna be a bit hard getting used to the controls and combat and everything at first, hehe.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Omgwheresmyname
user: Wraithx
By Carbuncle.Omgwheresmyname 2012-06-15 11:25:20  
Hello fellow Carbunclean!
A group of friends and I have been playing together for such a long time now, we pretty much formed and created our own little piece of paradise. If we're on, we are bound to be doing something fun. Most of the group is usually on Skype/Vent but like me, My mic is missing so I type! But if you see us around, don't be shy^^) " ForbiddenOutlaws " is the name.
Take Care friend.
 Carbuncle.Sanctferum
By Carbuncle.Sanctferum 2012-06-22 23:28:59  
I'll definitely look for Forbidden Outlaws next time I log in. I definitely want to get back into the XI groove, seeing as there's been a new expansion announced! Looking forwards to meeting you!
 Carbuncle.Broman
user: phenter
By Carbuncle.Broman 2012-06-25 11:33:51  
Welcome back, I'm sure you will have no problem finding a shell.
 Carbuncle.Omgwheresmyname
user: Wraithx
By Carbuncle.Omgwheresmyname 2012-06-28 11:41:05  
Right on my friend, We'll be there^^ We are usually on almost every day.