2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Dark Souls & other Souls-Likes
Dark Souls & other Souls-Likes
First Page 2 3 ... 92 93 94 ... 224 225 226
By Enuyasha 2013-07-27 03:14:23  
Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
I made a vid about how to kill Taurus Demons reliably and safely Enuyasha but I'm heading to bed and youtube is slow uploading. Will link it to here once I wake up~
Mkay, the strategy should be the same as the boss (as the wiki says) but for some fuked reason they hit me even while im hugging their nonosquare D:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-27 19:31:53  
When I first went there I accidentally pulled them all lol >.> Even the other kind in that area. Was exciting though

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Landsoul
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Landsoul
By Quetzalcoatl.Landsoul 2013-07-28 22:48:39  
Taurus Demon are also weak to Thunder I believe. Although I didn;t use a thunder enchant to weapon because i was using the BK GS and it cant be enchanted. Though I believe it took me 2 jump attacks to kill it back then.

Post deleted by User.
By Enuyasha 2013-07-29 02:58:34  
Covetous Serpent ring: Get!

And i killed the golem...but passed up the bonfire for sen's ._. so now when i die cause of some bullshet rocks or axe swings i have to start out from the undead parish blacksmith ._.'
By volkom 2013-07-29 02:59:09  
Poison arrows then make a sandwich and come back to find it dead

Post deleted by User.
By Enuyasha 2013-07-29 03:25:52  
Josiahkf said: »
Enuyasha said: »

And i killed the golem...but passed up the bonfire for sen's ._. so now when i die cause of some bullshet rocks or axe swings i have to start out from the undead parish blacksmith ._.'
Covetous gold serpent ring or covetous silver serpent ring?

Remember there is a shortcut through sen's with the cage key once you get it done
The silver one :o

i found that gate but dont know how to get out on the other side: tbh i ragequit cause i cant get back to the bonfire cause the guillotine traps are ***.
 Cerberus.Evilpaul
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Evilpaul
By Cerberus.Evilpaul 2013-07-29 03:51:46  
You just need to watch the guillotine traps and learn their timing. It's really not that hard, check an LP or how-to on Youtube. There's a bunch and they'll help you out. Some of them you need to run straight through others you need to run one or two and then stop.

Once you're nearly to the top of Sen's fortress there's two sets of narrow up high things you have to run around. The second has a skeleton archer (remember this for later). The first has a broken path way which will lead you to the Crestfallen Merchant (his stuff is 50% overpriced). Go down the very long stairs into the tower he's in across the gap and you can find a Cage Key. It'll open the cages in the tower including the one Big Hat Logan is in if you didn't pick the Master Key for some reason.

Cross the gap again and keep going up and after the skeleton archer in the room with the fog gate to the golem fight and with the spiral staircase to the giant that tosses explodey fireballs at you are two chain suspended iron cages. Use the cage key to unlock one run into and out of it briefly and you've activated the shortcut that goes to the bottom of Sen's by the third Man-Serpent you'll encounter on the walkway. You can take it down and back up to see where it goes exactly.

Keep trying. Sen's Fortress is infuriating your first few times through it, but once you figure out how stuff works, know where the bonfire is, and know how to unlock the shortcut you can get through it speedrun style in a couple minutes barring some bad luck.

Happy Dark Soulsing!
 Bismarck.Lottto
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Lotto
By Bismarck.Lottto 2013-07-29 03:54:04  
Josiahkf said: »

Covetous gold serpent ring or covetous silver serpent ring?

Remember there is a shortcut through sen's with the cage key once you get it done
The silver one :o

i found that gate but dont know how to get out on the other side: tbh i ragequit cause i cant get back to the bonfire cause the guillotine traps are ***.

You can still reach the top of Sen's via Anor Londo then unlock the elevator.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Silentdeath
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Silentdeath 2013-07-29 09:43:37  
I finally joined the Soul Level One club! ^^

The Brothers can suck it... And Gwyn was rough till I figured out the trick. Was fun though, if not infuriating at times. Working on NG+ now ^^

Just wanted to share.

Edit:: Took just under 17 hours to beat. I skipped the DLC though, will get it on my NG+ though.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2013-07-29 14:29:42  
YouTube Video Placeholder

Not sure if this was posted here before, but I loved to share it.

He has 4 vids total on this topic, they increased my love for the game 10 folds.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-07-29 20:57:11  
Was browsing random YouTube videos and found VaatiVidya, which I've seen before, but never really bothered to watch one of their videos.

Which ending is the "good" ending? [DARK SOULS]
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2013-07-29 21:00:54  
Only 17 hours to clear Dark Souls? Did I suck that bad, or did you have tons of walkthroughs? I must have clocked at least 40 on my first and only playthrough.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-07-29 21:07:18  
I'm very thorough when I play games, so going 40 hours a playthrough isn't uncommon for me.
By Enuyasha 2013-07-29 21:11:39  
Kalila said: »
Was browsing random YouTube videos and found VaatiVidya, which I've seen before, but never really bothered to watch one of their videos.

VIP
By Kalila 2013-07-29 21:12:29  

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-07-29 21:13:50  
VIP
By Kalila 2013-07-29 21:14:41  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2013-07-29 21:19:59  
I'm very thorough when I play games, so going 40 hours a playthrough isn't uncommon for me.

At least twelve hours of my playtime was trying to find the Tomb of the Giants... Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks the entrance is hard as *** to find if you don't know where it already is...
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-07-29 21:23:21  
Odin.Zicdeh said: »

At least twelve hours of my playtime was trying to find the Tomb of the Giants... Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks the entrance is hard as *** to find if you don't know where it already is...
._.; I found it pretty easily in the first hour or so but I wander everywhere I can when it comes to open ended games.Scratch that, confusing it with the catacombs. Granted it was linked pretty heavily in my mind when I heard tomb of the Giants so I just instantly assume a connection.
By Enuyasha 2013-07-29 21:24:14  

The path to the first bell is pretty linear (even while "exploring")...knowing where the second bell is...*** IF I KNOW MANG! Anor Londo? What/Where is that Frampt!?

I know i spent a few hours wondering how to get to some other places/what order i should be doing things in and just soul farming out of frustration >_>'
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-07-29 21:28:37  
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2013-07-29 21:30:13  

I found it pretty easily my first time through, but it was scary as fk for me with no light source...

I made it through, made me love the area so much because of that experience.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-07-29 21:32:20  
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 92 93 94 ... 224 225 226