Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Odakasan
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Odaka
By Asura.Odakasan 2013-07-13 00:06:33  
I challenge anyone in here to come fight me in Dark Anor Londo, if you dare.

PC version, SL57.

Note: there might be a bit of fun in it. :D

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Odakasan
サーバ: Asura
user: Odaka
By Asura.Odakasan 2013-07-13 00:09:19  
I'll start to livestream again, Solaires spot.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-07-13 05:33:28  
Dark Souls:PTDE is up for the community vote on Steam at 75% off. Voting ends in 6 hours.
 Valefor.Ivaan
サーバ: Valefor
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2013-07-15 20:13:23  
Editing my whole comment lol i finally figured it out.

Anyway im having trouble setting up my ps3 controller to work for gaming on my comp.

I plugged my ps3 controller in, it said downloading necessary drivers.

then i installed ds3 tool, but it isnt picking up my controller for some reason.

Can anyone help me with this?
 Bismarck.Lottto
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Lotto
By Bismarck.Lottto 2013-07-16 16:55:04  
You actually need to "install" your PS3 controller. When you open Motionjoy, go to Driver Manager, plug your controller and choose "load".

It might take a few minutes but after that the controller should appear in the connected game controller.
 Bismarck.Lottto
By Bismarck.Lottto 2013-07-16 17:01:45  
First posts here and it's not even to talk about FFXI. D:

Anyway, I came here to ask for some help. I'm working on the trophies and i'm currently stuck against Ornstein and Smough (hope it's the same names in English... if not let's call them Laurel and Hardy). I just can't kill Ornstein in big mode so I was wondering if anyone here could help me someday.
I'm on PS3 and SL 121. Now the only problem is that i'm not NA and I usually don't play that late but I hope I can get some help.

Thanks in advance.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-07-16 17:04:09  
Bismarck.Lottto said: »
First posts here and it's not even to talk about FFXI. D:
nothing wrong with that :)

Ornstien is weak underneath him since he's so tall, Smough is just weak in general. Just stand under big Ornstein and back off when he's about to jump. You should do fine :)

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Lottto
By Bismarck.Lottto 2013-07-16 17:27:42  
I wouldn't ask for help if I didn't already got my *** kicked 50+ times. XD
I already beat them quite easily if I end up with the fat *** for the 2nd part but Ornstein has some nasty moves and no matter what, at some point he catches me and kills me.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-07-16 17:29:31  
I wouldn't ask for help if I didn't already got my *** kicked 50+ times. XD
I already beat them quite easily if I end up with the fat *** for the 2nd part but Ornstein has some nasty moves and no matter what, at some point he catches me and kills me.
You will avoid all of his attacks (except for the Electric Banzai Drop) if you stand underneath him. If you still need help then I'm sure Jos would be able to if he's up for it.
 Bahamut.Zellc
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2013-07-16 17:30:26  
Valefor.Ivaan said: »
Editing my whole comment lol i finally figured it out.

Anyway im having trouble setting up my ps3 controller to work for gaming on my comp.

I plugged my ps3 controller in, it said downloading necessary drivers.

then i installed ds3 tool, but it isnt picking up my controller for some reason.

Can anyone help me with this?

Its hit or miss with ds3. I downloaded the program and it works for one of my controllers(black original) but it refuses to work with my other(blue one I got for christmas).

My girlfriend and I both play games on our laptops and she installed the ds3 tool also. For her laptop, it wouldnt work or even load the online mode with ads and neither controller worked. So she downloaded an offline version of ds3 tool and it works for both the black and the blue controllers. Although if the blue one is unplugged, she needs to restart the laptop for it to register the controller again.

Ds3 is the best thing we have right now. Buying ***logitech gamepads just got annoying. Though, this is my experience with ds3 tool, my best advice for you is to try downloading the offline version. Another option is to try rolling back the driver and testing if it works. If that isnt the ticket.

If all else fails, your best bet is to try a wired xbox 360 controller or go with the logitech gamepads. I know how frustrating the process is and I wish you luck.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Lottto
By Bismarck.Lottto 2013-07-17 07:54:24  
*** yeah I've finally beat him! Screamed so loud that the neighbour came to see if everything was fine. XD

Thanks for the advices, my main problem was his lightning spear that he uses in melee, there's a 2-3s window when he does that and I always managed to roll too soon. So I decided to take a few deaths to practice, only trying to avoid his moves. In the end it took me a few humanities but I finally can escape Anor Londo!

Now quick question : how do you cut Seath's tail? He's the only NM drops I need and no matter what, even in light gear he always turns too fast so I couldn't reach his tail...
[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-07-17 08:03:41  
Now quick question : how do you cut Seath's tail? He's the only NM drops I need and no matter what, even in light gear he always turns too fast so I couldn't reach his tail...

It's easiest to cut his tail with a larger weapon (one that does quite a bit of damage in one hit) and to do it right at the beginning of the fight when you break the Crystal Heart thingy at the back of the room. Breaking it stuns him for a while and gives you enough time (if you are under 25% load) to cut his tail.

Simply wait for him to get close to you while you are standing at the heart and when he does, smash it and quickly run around and cut the tip.

Also, make sure you are attempting to cut the middle one off. Not one of the ones on the side.

Another way is to get a long reach weapon like a halberd and just run up in his face. The long reach should allow you to cut his tail through his body. Though I have never had any luck doing it this way.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-07-17 08:08:48  
*** yeah I've finally beat him! Screamed so loud that the neighbour came to see if everything was fine. XD

Thanks for the advices, my main problem was his lightning spear that he uses in melee, there's a 2-3s window when he does that and I always managed to roll too soon. So I decided to take a few deaths to practice, only trying to avoid his moves. In the end it took me a few humanities but I finally can escape Anor Londo!

Congrats :)

When you start the Seath fight, the first thing most players do is destroy his heart so he can take damage. I would suggest not doing that if you have an extremely powerful weapon.

You can still hit his tail and do damage to it, without dealing any damage to him. When you cut it off simply destroy the heart and hack away at him. If the fight is too difficult (it shouldn't be) then either equip resist curse gear, or destroy the heart and take your chances.

The tail you need to cut off is the one on his back, not his sides. It's much longer than the other two.

Good luck :)

Post deleted by User.
 Diabolos.Raelia
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2013-07-17 08:52:56  
Anyone using Motioninjoy/DS3_Tool: http://betterds3.ciebiera.net/

No more Internet Explorer interface shenanigans and massive security vulnerability. Still have to keep Motioninjoy around to install the driver (particularly the bluetooth drivers) but then you can just stash it somewhere and use this for configuration instead.

Edit: Actually, this is pretty relevant to FFXI too, lol.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-07-17 21:31:53  
Using the Claymore seriously for the very first time. It's actually pretty fun now that it isn't all about 2HR1 spam.

And dear U-Do, the damage output if you combo properly is insane.

Also, Kali can't decide if she wants to be online or not. :o

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-07-17 21:40:02  
PS3. Saw a FC going on in Ariamis so hopped on my quality build.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-07-17 21:54:20  
And now I'm not. Cause FC si over. Invading the burg, gooooooooooo!

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-07-17 22:04:37  
125. Burg is PvP central on PS3. Well, Township and Forest are popular too

Post deleted by User.
[+]