2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Dark Souls & other Souls-Likes
Dark Souls & other Souls-Likes
First Page 2 3 ... 125 126 127 ... 224 225 226
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-02-08 01:46:34  
I shoulda done this full ascended Pyromancy thing a million years ago!

It makes me kind of sad though, that the Lightning Spear miracles aren't too hot in PVP :( My favorite ; ;
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-02-08 03:06:50  
Vyrerus said: »

It makes me kind of sad though, that the Lightning Spear miracles aren't too hot in PVP :( My favorite ; ;

You can still use them in PvP if you want, just don't expect to hit very many people. I still sometimes manage to hit someone with Crystal Soul Spear. Though the ones I do hit are people that seem fairly new to the game 90% of the time.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-02-08 17:09:55  
I'm brute forcing my way through Blighttown, got to the 2nd bonfire, poison swamp is meh since the poison doesn't particularly hurt and I have plenty of humanities.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-02-09 01:37:54  
Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
Armor has strength and weaknesses like you do, so there are armor sets with massive poison/toxin resist or bleed or curse resist etc that you can swap into down there and avoid getting poisoned easily as well

3/4 Painting Guardian Set with Gold-Hemmed Black Skirt and Poisonbite Ring.....

*sits in swamp for days*

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Gerrott
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2014-02-09 04:33:35  
I'm on my first ever playthrough and I was recently playing through Blighttown, was visiting Quelana to purchase some Pyro spells, when a Mosquito I was not paying attention to attacked. So without even thinking about it accidently aggroed Quelana.. I then tried to rush to Oswald to abolish my sins, but before I could make it there.. The swamp's poison had already killed her.. Of course I paid the 20k souls to abolish before figuring this out. I was planning on maxing pyromancy on this character, but no point now. She sits in the swamp all day long, yet it still killed her off... So irritating, don't think i'll even bother with this game anymore. I love how challenging it is but that's just plain stupid.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-02-09 05:47:54  
My screenshot with 2012 poison resist was full pyromancy +10 set, more than painted world I think

At max upgrade the set I posted is supposed to be the highest according to both the wiki and the armor planner.

I think you have the resources to max upgrade anything you want on your high level, just check it. I'm at work or I would.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-02-09 08:29:22  
Vyrerus said: »

I don't really use magic in games, besides healing really, but when I was doing my divine archer build I tried out some miracles.

Sunlight Spear / G. Lightning Spear is just so fun to use...
[+]

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-02-09 17:58:01  

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-02-10 00:51:29  
Silver knight shield+5 = stability +76
Crystal Balder Shield +4 = Stability +78

wow, didn't know the balder was king for medium shields

Those piss poor resists though... (besides physical). Not a very good all-around shield.

Not to mention that at 22 durability it's not going to last very long. (My shield always degrades fairly quickly compared to my armor.)

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-02-10 01:09:34  
that's because you block too much!

You don't block enough!

yeah....take that!

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-02-10 02:56:34  
I was playing last night, doing pretty well. I got the bonfire in the great hollow, seemed closer than my previous one, had some spare souls to use so got enough for a couple level ups and was almost at Quelaag's Dominion when I got disconnected from the Playstation Network and thus kicked off the game, typical.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2014-02-10 03:07:29  
Cerberus.Tidis said: »
I was playing last night, doing pretty well. I got the bonfire in the great hollow, seemed closer than my previous one, had some spare souls to use so got enough for a couple level ups and was almost at Quelaag's Dominion when I got disconnected from the Playstation Network and thus kicked off the game, typical.

this is the exact reason i'm scared to get it on ps3...

i might just tuff it out and wait till pc release :(

though there's a ton of games on my "to play" list to hold me off till then tbh, so i should be ok.

(currently playing - tales of xillia, tomb raider

to play - 13-3 Lightning returns, kingdom hearts 1.5 remix proud mode, gran turismo 6, south park - stick of truth, metal gear solid V - ground zeroes, infamous 3.)

i need to clone myself X_x
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-02-10 03:11:46  
On PS3, if PSN disconnects you, all it does it return you to the title screen. You just simply have no online play if PSN is disconnected, nothing is actually preventing you from playing out the story/PvE.

Majority of time when PSN disconnects you just simply have to manually log it back in. At which point you merely reload your game to get online capabilities back.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-02-10 03:15:31  
Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »
On PS3, if PSN disconnects you, all it does it return you to the title screen. You just simply have no online play if PSN is disconnected, nothing is actually preventing you from playing out the story/PvE.

Majority of time when PSN disconnects you just simply have to manually log it back in. At which point you merely reload your game to get online capabilities back.
Ah didn't realise, I tried to log back in but it failed, didn't realise I could play offline, it happened to coincide when I had things to do in FFXI so I just rolled with it.

So I was in the middle of fighting leeches when I disconnected, where will it put me? At the bonfire where I last rested I would assume, will I have my humanity and souls still?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-02-10 03:23:16  
Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »

Ah didn't realise, I tried to log back in but it failed, didn't realise I could play offline, it happened to coincide when I had things to do in FFXI so I just rolled with it.

So I was in the middle of fighting leeches when I disconnected, where will it put me? At the bonfire where I last rested I would assume, will I have my humanity and souls still?

If you didn't die, then you will be exactly where it logged you out with all your souls, humanity, etc.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-02-10 03:23:21  
That's a bit worrying, will any enemies have respawned? If so I may become violated by leeches the next time I play.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2014-02-10 03:27:39  
If I remember correctly, what you killed will still be dead. Things only respawn when you rest at bonfires or die (which is still the previous).

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-02-10 03:35:30  
Ah that's good, back on the pilgrimage to Quelaag's Dominion tonight then.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-02-10 04:24:24  
Sylph.Josiahfk said: »
I've been trying to get a low char into NG+7 so I can summon people and see if they can avoid getting one shotted by all the mobs lol

Even wearing starter gear and weapons like "how I mine for fish?" confused that they died etc. Plus you can charm undead from NG+ massive hp and attack to attack invaders ftw lol
Ha that would be awesome, I'd love to see how quickly I'd get destroyed.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 125 126 127 ... 224 225 226