言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Dark Souls & other Souls-Likes
Dark Souls & other Souls-Likes
First Page 2 3 ... 103 104 105 ... 224 225 226
By Fumiku 2013-12-17 00:55:33  
Love this game, but I hate the multiplayer......Am I not doing something right or do you get kicked out after you complete each boss fight when fighting with someone.
By Zecilus 2013-12-17 00:56:53  
That is how the game operates by design. The concept being is that the boss of an area is a mission target and by killing it via co-op, you complete the mission and then return to your own world.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-12-17 01:25:06  
Yea... could you imagine how much worse the griefing would be? It's bad enough that most new players avoid online for the majority of the game, if not after they beat it once or so. Yea, online is part of the game, but the game itself is hard enough, but with someone invading you at level 2 with the best gear you can use at that level plus an overwhelming amount of experience that the new player has a 0.0000001% chance of winning, only by the sheer luck that the invader falls off a ledge or something. Okay, it's not impossible to kill an invader, you might get a bad one, but they still will have the advantage of enhancements and experience.

So I'm glad that there are safe zones, and I'm glad that in Dark Souls 2 the summoned player gets sent home if you don't do enough work to keep them in your world. I don't agree with being invaded all the time now, but you can still play offline.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-12-17 01:33:34  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
The fun continues~

Got to sen's fortress and recorded it as the fastest route possible through, I dare you to find a faster one!

YouTube Video Placeholder

There really is only 1 route to the top of the fortress...only thing you could possibly do faster is running through some traps and not taking time to kill any enemies. I would have taken longer on the boss though, that *** always gets a hit in on me.

You should do one that is like... fastest route possible while collecting all items in the fortress.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-12-17 01:36:35  
Any time I get invaded now. Right after I win, I use the Dried Finger just so I can be invaded again asap. Unless I'm trying to dual Josi or something.

Majority of people that invade me don't expect both great magical and physical offense, as well as defense.

I wish I could invade people more often, usually takes forever for it to find me an opponent.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-12-17 01:58:54  
I know that Josi. There are just so few at my level.

I prefer it to be 100% based on skill. If you aren't using the optimal equipment at this level then your skill is worse and you deserve to lose. Which you will.

You'd be surprised how few people at level 400+ use optimal equipment. See most people running around in stupid ***or sacrificing fast roll somehow. Had one a while back ran at me in 2/4 artorias, 1/4 giants, and 1/4 havels. Was like... da fuq?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-12-17 02:04:17  
The 10 ways to one shot don't exactly one shot other 400s. They usually two shot though. :P

WotG barely hurts unless that person is using the full magic attack loadout.. which then they quickly die to a physical attack.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-12-17 02:16:46  
All of the magic listed ones only one shot if you gear for magic damage bonus. At which point you yourself quickly die to magic and physical because you are no longer tanky.

Riposte/backstab usually only one shots with great weapons unless they are wearing the ring then it drops down to zweihander level weapons.

Pretty much restricted to enchanting with darkmoon/sunlight and getting an animation lock or lag stab.

Dark Bead and pursuers do hurt tremendously though even if you aren't wearing magic augment gear. Though they don't one shot.

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Landsoul
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Landsoul
By Quetzalcoatl.Landsoul 2013-12-18 22:03:20  
Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
Some fun I just had with killing the gaping dragon in almost 10 seconds as SL2, no advanced spells or anything lol

Interesting.. I had no idea that boss was that weak to pryo.

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-12-23 20:18:24  
Dark Souls 2 Live Action Teaser

silly teaser, not really anything.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-12-26 16:37:30  
*** you siegmeyer and your *** quest line /tableflip

It really isn't even worth it to be honest. :/

I remember trying to get his quest line finished on one of my playthroughs at some point and I *** up in Lost Izalith. That far into it and I kill all the plant things before getting him there.

Next playthrough, I get it right and the ending reward is like.... "all that for this? wtf yo?"

Decent but sad little story I must say though.

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-12-27 04:51:58  
pc version is 80% off on steam right now, honestly wasn't sure if i was going to buy it, it's only 6$. but that was before i found out there's a ton of cool mods like an HD texture pack that gives the game one outstanding facelift.

sold.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-12-27 15:32:02  
Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
pc version is 80% off on steam right now, honestly wasn't sure if i was going to buy it, it's only 6$. but that was before i found out there's a ton of cool mods like an HD texture pack that gives the game one outstanding facelift.

sold.
I thought you played it in the past and gave up? But hmm I should grab a copy too
You should, and then install this:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/10/03/dark-souls-mod-makes-enemy-monsters-obsessively-aggressive/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-12-27 15:47:12  
Sucks you need an unpatched version of the game to run that mod because I'd love to.
ah that's too bad.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-12-28 02:49:50  
Fairy.Ghaleon said: »

sold.
I thought you played it in the past and gave up? But hmm I should grab a copy too

good memory lol, yeah i bought it for ps3 and returned it so i could pick up ni no kuni (didn't have money for both)

idk it was really challenging and part of me hated it, but i definitely am willing to give it another try.

i just need to find a working controller now so i can play it :S
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-12-28 03:04:00  
DSfix, the absolute best thing evar. On top of the hp bar mod that allows you to actually be able to see enemies' HP bars without staring or squinting. (Bosses aside.)

There is also a mod that fixes Quelaag's missing nipples. Just throwing it out there.

All found on Dark Souls Nexus
[+]
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2013-12-28 18:33:40  
Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »
DSfix, the absolute best thing evar. On top of the hp bar mod that allows you to actually be able to see enemies' HP bars without staring or squinting. (Bosses aside.)

There is also a mod that fixes Quelaag's missing nipples. Just throwing it out there.

All found on Dark Souls Nexus

Yeah I just installed DSfix yesterday, and just installed the HP bar mod too, didn't know about that one. I actually just beat the game for the first time yesterday, awesome game, totally glad I got it.

Started a new game, and my god am I regretting it lol, so much tougher, and I'm only a little bit into the game so far. But I shall prevail.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2013-12-28 19:56:32  
Congrats scarming : )
Yeah ng+ is definitely a breath of fresh air lol
What level are you? Could just restart the hand and make an exact build for some fun

Well I beat the game at 120, and at the moment I'm 128.

V20
A16
E40
S40
D40
E12
I18
F25

I plan on trying to beat it again on ng+, but not sure where to go with stats from here? Maybe Vit so I can withstand some of these attacks.

I used the Black Knight Halberd +5 for most of the game, but just tried using the Great Scythe +14(too cheap to get +15 first time) I made before beating the game, but I can't believe how fast it is. I might stick with it after trying it out a little more :P
First Page 2 3 ... 103 104 105 ... 224 225 226