フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » DRK TP sets
DRK TP sets
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-08-09 15:01:51  
i was not aware that regain scales to acommodate delay. I now feel stupid for picking tp bonus and making an x-hit properly T.T

Also, if you take a 1-attack round sample of 99 apoc 20% of the time it'll have 100% relic proc rate. TAKE THAT ragnarok users!
[+]
 Cerberus.Taint
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-08-09 15:07:07  
That SS is cool. Still won't outdue MS in a zerg though. (might be more useful to bring a DRK to limit TP gain by the NMs so the WARs can live longer?)

I'm looking forward to the end product.
 Phoenix.Professoroak
サーバ: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Professoroak 2012-08-09 15:18:33  
Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
i was not aware that regain scales to acommodate delay. I now feel stupid for picking tp bonus and making an x-hit properly T.T

Also, if you take a 1-attack round sample of 99 apoc 20% of the time it'll have 100% relic proc rate. TAKE THAT ragnarok users!

Sorry reminded me of this :P
[+]
 Cerberus.Detzu
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-08-09 16:00:33  
Well SE should delete a lot of jobs : rdm, blm, drk, thf, rng, bst, pup, sam, blu, dnc, drg, nin,pld, smn.
Let's just keep war, whm, brd, sch, mnk, cor then have fun with it.

That's exactly the reason why I get bored with abyssea, and i think i'm not the only one.

Just go on you're making a good job telling ppl their jobs suck.
 Asura.Failaras
サーバ: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2012-08-09 18:34:57  
It amazes me that any Drk would actually choose to get a regain earring
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-08-11 18:32:47  
Phoenix.Professoroak said: »
Then go post in a mnk thread? Wouldn't Pot bomblet or a few other thigns raise your mnks DPS by more then .7? let's make an thread there since unlike drk, mnks dmg is heavily based on melee atks Is that a brisk mask? We need to have a talk young man.

Heavily reliant on TP phase?
 Cerberus.Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-08-12 02:36:17  
Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk said: »
Then go post in a mnk thread? Wouldn't Pot bomblet or a few other thigns raise your mnks DPS by more then .7? let's make an thread there since unlike drk, mnks dmg is heavily based on melee atks Is that a brisk mask? We need to have a talk young man.

I hope it's'not all of your dmg or not most of them, cause you would be at least 68k dmg behind an apoc drk.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-08-12 02:49:08  
LOL
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-08-12 02:51:43  
Not sure what is most pathetic, Mnkk thinking his WS damage is mad good, or him posting it literally everywhere.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis
user: xMitosisx
By Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis 2012-08-12 03:27:29  
He's the best monk ever, don't you know??????
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-08-12 03:29:51  
yet needs to prove himself
[+]
 Diabolos.Yugl
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Yugl
By Diabolos.Yugl 2012-08-12 03:34:48  
To clarify: The screenshot was a test done on DRK 2hr. Thus far, the maximum per hit is ~55 (The maximum is a range rather than a single value). If the mob has TP up to the maximum value, you will drain that amount. The drain is actual drain, so you will prevent the mob from TPing if you can drain fast enough. The weapon delay seemingly has no effect (Above SS used Onyo's Knife just fyi). Finally, a check by Kameko indicated he/she was able to fully drain TP from Provenance Watcher each hit (11-39ish TP return each hit according to Kameko). Seemingly, there is no dSTAT check; thus, mob "difficulty" should have no effect unless SE specifically targets this 2hr (As they did with Souleater).
 Bahamut.Illyst
サーバ: Bahamut
user: illyst
By Bahamut.Illyst 2012-08-12 21:41:17  
is rancorous mantle > atheling paired with mala?
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-08-13 11:03:22  
Bahamut.Illyst said: »
is rancorous mantle > atheling paired with mala?

Quick check shows it behind a decent amount.
 Leviathan.Kuryomi
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Kuryomi
By Leviathan.Kuryomi 2012-08-23 04:25:20  
Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk said: »

maybe i should cut and paste the 6 and 7k+s all over the place and be cool to....

(not sayin its good ws dmg since i dont even have a empy let alone a relic for my drk)
 Leviathan.Kuryomi
By Leviathan.Kuryomi 2012-08-23 04:29:12  
since i cant seem to get my hands on a e body, is aces mail a decent rep till i get my enif?
i got p byrnie and aces mail. Only recently noticed im not capping acc very offten and so decided to start using aces over byrnie.
By Fafnir 2012-08-23 05:01:04  
For what situation?

Something like Provenance or Legion? If you don't have armada yet, twilight should still be a better replacement than ace's or enif, if the haste isn't needed. In most low acc situations without embrava you would be using bale gauntlets anyways, so enif wouldn't be offering much.
 Leviathan.Kuryomi
By Leviathan.Kuryomi 2012-08-23 19:30:49  
yah suppose i wasnt very specific.

with embrava id brobably be sporting twilight then

and with out aces? also until i get ogiers hands im full time bale hands any way cept for ws.
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-08-24 08:54:25  
Leviathan.Kuryomi said: »
yah suppose i wasnt very specific.

with embrava id brobably be sporting twilight then

and with out aces? also until i get ogiers hands im full time bale hands any way cept for ws.

pro-tip: Ogier hands aren't good.
 Ragnarok.Returner
user: Nameless
By Ragnarok.Returner 2012-08-24 11:00:09  
what would you recommend with capped accuracy and haste. Avant Gauntlets +1? I find the +10 stp pretty useful even with embrava. Accuracy isn't hard to cap (and I know ppl usually think they are capped when they are not), but I have so far parsed about 40 Legions including about 7 Mul and my accuracy are usually capped /war with my embrava + LR set, which includes 12% gear haste (AF3 helm + Phorcys Legs + Belatz Pearl, overflow a bit but accuracy from Belatz is nice).
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-08-24 11:03:36  
Ragnarok.Returner said: »
what would you recommend with capped accuracy and haste. Avant Gauntlets +1? I find the +10 stp pretty useful even with embrava. Accuracy isn't hard to cap (and I know ppl usually think they are capped when they are not), but I have so far parsed about 40 Legions including about 7 Mul and my accuracy are usually capped /war with my embrava + LR set, which includes 12% gear haste (AF3 helm + Phorcys Legs + Belatz Pearl, overflow a bit but accuracy from Belatz is nice).

At the delay cap? Phorcys hands. Especially with Embrava you'll be over TPing so much the 10stp from Ogier's won't be doing anything.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-08-24 11:11:03  
Or you could build around the fact that you have Embrava.

If SAM roll is used in Legion, which I'd imagine it is, then that *** with things a bit but you can still build for having x roll or higher with decent results. Worst case you get some overflow; evaluate different roll outcomes and decide accordingly.
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2012-08-24 11:29:43  
so it comes down to 2% DA or 10 stp. Avant Gauntlets +1 offers the same thing as Phorcys but with some accuracy which wouldn't be a negative.
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2012-08-24 11:40:47  
would it be crazy to expect 2 ticks of embrava in between each WSs? If it is, then with 20 stp /war, it is still 7 hit.
 Cerberus.Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-08-24 11:55:05  
Ragnarok.Returner said: »
so it comes down to 2% DA or 10 stp. Avant Gauntlets +1 offers the same thing as Phorcys but with some accuracy which wouldn't be a negative.

In capped acc/delay Phorcys offers +2 STR and +15 attack so it's superior to Avant gauntlets +1.

If delay is capped but not accuracy Avant + 1 is better.

If both acc and haste aren't capped Bale Gauntlets +2 is your best option except if your gear haste is capped by other means.
By Fafnir 2012-08-24 12:10:54  
For the most part, in such low acc + full buff embrava situations (almost exclusively legion), losing the acc from avant or bale usually isn't worth it.

Ogier's gauntlets are usually good on fodder provided you're using a multi-attack body with haste like porthos or enif.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16