フォーラム » FFXI » General » Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-19 14:35:31  
Thunderz said:
whats DDOS?

Distributed Denial of Service. Usually bot a bunch of PC's to spam a website til it crashes...
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-19 14:35:35  
Murdock said:
Alyria said:
Eternaltriumph said:
Can Alyria lock threads? :O

Yes I have the ability to modify/delete/move/lock threads.

ah, but can you see the reason why kids love cinnimon toast crunch?

LoL!!
 Asura.Yotevol
サーバ: Asura
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-05-19 14:35:39  
Murdock said:
Alyria said:
Eternaltriumph said:

Awesome. I love this! ^

~Yote
 Kujata.Houshisama
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-19 14:35:48  
Gaea said:
Houshisama said:
Gaea said:
Sure, sign me up. I wanna ban myself ;/

But really I think the mods need a slightly better sense of humor. Pranks dont seem to go over well on here, or they get locked. If you want to keep it strictly FFXI economy talk, I'd understand but I've been trying to make these forums a little more interesting the past couple of months.

Of the community websites, this is by far the one that I F5 most often and quite frankly, other than the sheer awesome of how useful the site is, it's pretty boring. But trying to nudge some life into the community has been a bit stifled by moderation. Ludoggy had an awesome pics threat that could have been moderated but was nuked all together. I play a couple pranks or make a youtube video and I get called an attention *** because I like to make friends beyond that of FFXI.

Quite honestly, things are taken out of context. Whoever you add I hope will see the merit of humor and fun and what it brings to the forums. The handful of us that managed to jostle the community with epic threads haven't been given enough credit. Regardless of whether a person agrees or disagrees, it's the debate itself that makes it overall entertaining.

A lot of these threads get derailed after a couple pages. I managed to keep one on topic for about a dozen pages with a goofy April Fool's prank and it got locked. So, yeah, hopefully the next mod knows there's more to humor than funny pictures of cats with nonsense like "cheezeburger i can haz?" written in IMPACT.

Look at the forums, today. B O R I N G. Sheesh, live a little. If we had to vote, I'd say Krissy; because everyone loves Krissy.

shut up. if you become a mod, i quit. and ill DDOS EVERYONE

You obviously don't know what a DDOS is or what it takes. Nobody's amused by your idle claims of being a self-taught black hat with impossible-to-gauge kung-fu.

1. stfu again.
2. i do know what DDoS, but no, i do not have the tools to do so, and i will not, because frankly it was just an expression of how much i hate you, and going even further because you are such a moron that you can't even understand such things as that.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-19 14:36:47  
Bartimaeus said:
Gaea said:
Mod's need a better sense of humor, because my stuff get's nuked/derailed/deleted and that makes me feel like a target. I swear I did nothing wrong, except purposely make threads to attract attention. The joke dies, but I keep pushing the thread.

Things are boring because I can't get what I~ want.

I can haz sentz humor tu!

Like this version better.
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-19 14:36:53
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Murdock said:
Alyria said:
Eternaltriumph said:

User submitted image

Shoulda seen this one coming.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
サーバ: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-05-19 14:37:12

And now it's been confirmed that not even Jaerik's thread can escape flaming and derailing.

Good luck Alyria, you'll have a lot on your hands. Looks like your first assignment is going to be this thread!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-19 14:37:39  
yay, now all the overly sensitive people can beg Alyria to lock threads YAY!
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-19 14:37:55  
Gaea said:
Look at the forums, today. B O R I N G. Sheesh, live a little. If we had to vote, I'd say Krissy; because everyone loves Krissy. As far as Alyria, meh. She's a little absorbed with self-image. She'll try to condescend in attempt to appear as the most intelligent person in the room. It's like the stuff the really nerdy kids tried to mimic from Dragon Ball Z or Pokemon cartoons to patronize their opponents. She's like the kind of person where if you say something witty, she'll say *Yawn*, like those little RP dimwits in AOL chatrooms back in '97. Hopefully, she does better as a mod. We'll see, I suppose.

I got to say no aganist Krissy. She doesn't see or understand the mobs of people flirtting or cracking sex jokes areound her. As I see it most of the people like her just because she is hot and not annoying <.>
Thunderz said:
whats DDOS?

oh and grats new mod O.o

basicly hack.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-05-19 14:38:48  
This is test thread that Jerik set loose to test Alyria's trainings.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-19 14:39:46

hmm ok o.o well anyways I hope the New mods and future mods aren't evil and move threads or over edit stuff

and dun doo it Houshi I like this forum xD

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Kujata.Houshisama
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-19 14:40:36  
Thunderz said:
hmm ok o.o well anyways I hope the New mods and future mods aren't evil and move threads or over edit stuff

and dun doo it Houshi I like this forum xD

read above, i said i wouldnt. its just how much i hate her, and even moreso because she didnt even understand that -.-
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-19 14:40:41

Ludoggy said:
As I see it most of the people like her just because she is hot and not annoying

Unlike someone whose name I won't mention.
 Kujata.Houshisama
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-19 14:40:51  
Bartimaeus said:
Gaea, you try to hard to "go against the grain" so that you look like a rebel who "doesn't need to kiss the admins ***".

Unfortunately it's just become a drag.

^
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-19 14:41:27  
Alyria, please stay as sweet and deviant as you are. Don't let this new-found power turn you into a sniveling, pompous *** :)
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-19 14:41:49  
It seems, Houshisama hates everyone. He lashes out for no apparent reason. Can we get a psych major in here? >.>

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-19 14:42:30  
Well I thank everyone for the congrats and sorry for those who feel the way they do. Hopefully you guys will continue to have fun on the forums. :)