フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Nyzul Isle Static
Nyzul Isle Static
 Carbuncle.Kembot
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Kemmer
By Carbuncle.Kembot 2012-05-29 11:20:45  
Carbuncle,

I'm looking for a few people to participate in Nyzul Isle Uncharted. I think Diablo 3 killed a couple members of the group I've been attempting this event with. I only have up to Floor 96 cleared, personally.

I have a couple people who are already interested, but we're open to anyone who contacts me. You MUST have Nyzul Isle Tokens to join this static. You should also be able to get on vent/mumble for the runs. Priority will be given to PC users who are able to get on vent/mumble to help make the runs go more smoothly.

We'll probably be doing runs 8PM Tuesday and Saturday afternoon or 8PM Wednesday and Sunday afternoon. This is, of course, open for discussion for other possible days/times.

Group will go as:
SCH
SCH (ME or I can go UkonWAR RagWAR or RagDRK if a second SCH wants to come and has a better geared SCH than me)
MNK
WAR/DRK/SAM
WAR/DRK/SAM
BLU/WAR/DRK/SAM

Note: This thread is in the Carbuncle forums. If you're not on Carbuncle, please move along; troll elsewhere. Our static does not need your free bumps for pointless criticism or misguided opinions.
 Carbuncle.Bechyne
By Carbuncle.Bechyne 2012-05-30 00:00:49  
Or you could just buy pieces from me :)
 Carbuncle.Kembot
user: Kemmer
By Carbuncle.Kembot 2012-05-31 11:30:50  
Bump.

Still looking for 1-2 people. We'd like to get started this weekend. Let me know, /t ingame or PM here is fine