Tired Of Seeing The Same Ass People....

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Tired of seeing the same ass people....
Tired of seeing the same ass people....
First Page 2
 Phoenix.Meez
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Meez
By Phoenix.Meez 2009-05-15 21:18:34  
Ok so I'm from Phoenix server and i"m tired of seein the same *** people... I wanna switch servers but I dont wanna go to a server with NO kinda endgame stuff goin on. And i know most endgame Ls's want someone with some kinda mage job to 75 but all I got is DRG and BLU. So basically, *** phoenix, I'm leaving... any suggestions?
 Unicorn.Motokosun
サーバ: Unicorn
user: mattchew
By Unicorn.Motokosun 2009-05-15 22:00:41  
well i like having a few blu at events in my LS. And here on unicorn we have a pretty staunchy end game crowd, matter of fact most people who transfer in are kinda bummed to see exactly how much end-game takes plsce here.

other that that lil info i know nots of the end-game scene on other server.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-15 22:07:21  
There are several....dozens of endgames on Asura. Mostly event shells (like sea/sky/limbus/dynamis/einherjar/ZNM/SCNM) but there are a few HNM shells out there (mind you, I only know of one shell that does it all).

Endgame is very active on Asura, and not everyone is an asshat. Lots of people help each other out, and there are a lot of good players, you just got to watch out for the bad ones, cause they really suck.
[+]
 Phoenix.Meez
By Phoenix.Meez 2009-05-15 22:10:51  
Ok thanks for the info
 Phoenix.Meez
By Phoenix.Meez 2009-05-15 22:13:57  
well I'm a beast with my DRG and BLU... and I'm not one of them BLUs who spam spells and cry when they die... i know how to control hate and play my jobs lol... but what I'm worried about is how hard itll be for me to get in a decent LS with only BLU and DRG.. I dont wanna leave Phoenix and bounce to another server where if i dont have blm or rdm then im assed out
 Asura.Israfel
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2009-05-15 22:14:38  
Korpg said:
Lots of people help each other out

I had to laugh ; ;, I love some of the crowd on asura, but it's hard like anywhere I guess... to find a nice group that isn't full of lootwhores. There are some really good linkshells here, and some damn fine people, but as with anywhere there's always a large selection of people who are only in it for themselves. (Asura just seems to have a high idiot population ._.; )
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-15 22:25:24  
Israfel said:
Korpg said:

I had to laugh ; ;, I love some of the crowd on asura, but it's hard like anywhere I guess... to find a nice group that isn't full of lootwhores. There are some really good linkshells here, and some damn fine people, but as with anywhere there's always a large selection of people who are only in it for themselves. (Asura just seems to have a high idiot population ._.; )

That is true, but I have seen some selfless people here. I try to be one of them myself.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-15 22:31:49  
Korpg said:
Israfel said:
Korpg said:

That is true, but I have seen some selfless people here. I try to be one of them myself.

103k? please?
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-15 22:35:55  
Don't listen to Lu, he still is a nub
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-15 22:38:41  
Just because I get lost in port jeuno doesnt mean I'm a noob -.-
Wheres that moogle...
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2009-05-15 22:44:09  
Meez said:
Ok so I'm from Phoenix server and i"m tired of seein the same *** people... I wanna switch servers but I dont wanna go to a server with NO kinda endgame stuff goin on. And i know most endgame Ls's want someone with some kinda mage job to 75 but all I got is DRG and BLU. So basically, *** phoenix, I'm leaving... any suggestions?

how dare you?!
 Phoenix.Meez
By Phoenix.Meez 2009-05-15 22:44:32  
lol yall crazy... so if u did a /sea all right now how many people show up? cuz asura sounds cool but i dont wanna go to server where I try to put together a exp points party and cant find a camp cuz everywhere is full
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-15 22:52:40  
Meez said:
lol yall crazy... so if u did a /sea all right now how many people show up? cuz asura sounds cool but i dont wanna go to server where I try to put together a exp points party and cant find a camp cuz everywhere is full

right at this second.
2828 people...
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-15 22:54:37  
LOL, you will never have to worry about that.

People only level certain jobs for merits anyway. Double BRD, RDM, and 3x DD merit parties ftw. So birdy camp is almost always empty.
[+]
 Phoenix.Meez
By Phoenix.Meez 2009-05-15 23:02:17  
ok thanks for the info im gonna come check yall out in asura as soon as i figure out how to change servers... lol
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-15 23:03:42  
np, let me know when you get to Asura and I can point you towards some respectable endgame shells. Just have to know exactally want you want cause there are several that does different events.
[+]
 Phoenix.Meez
By Phoenix.Meez 2009-05-15 23:08:49  
Right now just Dyna, Sky, Einherjar, no sea yet but I'm on CoP 5-3 so I'm almost there, HNM's, and I'm Down for some salvage even tho I'll never afford that ***, and ZNM's even tho I dont mess with that soultrapper whateverthefuck
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-15 23:13:03  
Try CircleofFriends, I think they do events still. Most endgames won't accept you until you have sea though. So do event shell until you get sea.
 Phoenix.Meez
By Phoenix.Meez 2009-05-15 23:23:19  
ok thanks... yea finishing CoP is my priority but that ***takes forever
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-15 23:29:01  
Good luck on it. Took me 2 and a half years to get from Promies to Promy-Vaz.

Then 3 days to get to sea lol
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-05-18 20:07:36
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Meez said:
Right now just Dyna, Sky, Einherjar, no sea yet but I'm on CoP 5-3 so I'm almost there, HNM's, and I'm Down for some salvage even tho I'll never afford that ***, and ZNM's even tho I dont mess with that soultrapper whateverthefuck

There are plentiful amount of shells here in asura that can help (especially with cop) I am in one myself, and if you are interested in hanging out with us (or any other group here), you are definitely welcome!

I'm a 75 smn... only 75 job (atm) and they took me. I know smn is not as useful as some other jobs, but I improvise in whatever situation I'm going to. There's lots of love here for DRG and BLU!!

:D
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-05-18 20:08:08

and btw.. my shell is AsuraLegends, so cool and laidback :)
 Cerberus.Jiko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-05-18 20:10:13  
Meez said:

Cerberus doesnt want you. Go away.
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-05-18 20:11:46

Jiko said:
Meez said:

Cerberus doesnt want you. Go away.

how rude. 0.0 lol
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-05-18 20:14:33  
Its the teeth.

And because he doesnt like to see the same people over and over, he obviously doesnt like small servers. That or because he doesnt like to see the same people, he'll be bouncing around LS's alot... we dont want that either.

All in all. He should go to Asura.
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-05-18 20:19:12

ah... ok i misunderstood you Jiko! my apologies :)
 Diabolos.Cassi
サーバ: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-05-18 20:19:26

Hows your gear for DRG/BLU?
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-05-18 20:20:50  
Ktjrn said:
ah... ok i misunderstood you Jiko! my apologies :)

S'all good =)

Cassi said:
Hows your gear for DRG/BLU?

Cassi's coming to Cerberus.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-18 20:21:19  
User submitted image

just throwin that out there?
 Diabolos.Cassi
サーバ: Diabolos