This Was Surprising...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » This was surprising...
This was surprising...
 Kujata.Kylar
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
By Kujata.Kylar 2009-05-14 19:25:09  
I pulled up a spreadsheet to mimic the achievement point calculations of FFXIAH.com, it's a little off and not finished yet but anyways, and I just found something out! Calculating the maxmium amount of points for each field, the total achievement points a single player could earn is 295,100 points. I'm thinking "Well there are people who have 75 on every job, who have maxed all crafting levels, have multiple relics, and nearly everyone finishes their missions..." so I figured the person with the most achievement points must be pretty close to maxed out, right?

BZZZZ!!!! Wrong! Papy of Remora, currently the leader in achievement points, has 140,186 achievement points (as of the time of this posting). Wow that's a lot, but wait...yes, that's right! That's not even half! It's true! The most accomplished player, judging by achievement points only here, hasn't even hit the halfway point yet!!!

Who would've thought huh? Maybe we should stop worring about what isn't on the list for achievement points and work more on the things that are? Just something I figured out while procrasting from doing my homework. Anyways, back to studying!
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-14 19:33:34  
Its not possible to max all crafts <.>
[+]
 Unicorn.Tavlov
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-05-14 19:42:45  
You get points from relics too dont ya?
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-14 19:43:57  
Tavlov said:

yes
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-14 19:44:02  
Tavlov said:

yes, thats why you can't have 100% achievement.
 Odin.Dizzi
サーバ: Odin
user: DizziCS
By Odin.Dizzi 2009-05-14 19:48:37  
Kylar said:
Maybe we should stop worring about what isn't on the list for achievement points and work more on the things that are?

/

WHO CARES FOR ACHIEVEMENT POINTS? I ONLY HAVE TO LOOK GOOD! Oups caps.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-14 19:55:04  
Kylar said:
Who would've thought huh? Maybe we should stop worring about what isn't on the list for achievement points and work more on the things that are?

Who the hell is 'we'?