users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » The Grand Conspiracy
The Grand Conspiracy
 Odin.Ravax
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Ravax
By Odin.Ravax 2009-05-19 14:17:54  
Free trial doesn't accomplish much other than temporary banks. Still. I can't help but admire your unique and superior argument style. I wonder. Do you focus completely on fallacy or just mostly?

The free trial lasts a month after which they have to pay for a new registration code. It's true that this could help them have characters which hold money but doesn't give them much chance to make money with the character outside of money games.

Looking forward to your brilliant counterpoint where you call me stupid and assume that makes your point a good one.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-05-19 14:24:45  
Ravax said:
Free trial doesn't accomplish much other than temporary banks. Still. I can't help but admire your unique and superior argument style. I wonder. Do you focus completely on fallacy or just mostly?

The free trial lasts a month after which they have to pay for a new registration code. It's true that this could help them have characters which hold money but doesn't give them much chance to make money with the character outside of money games.

Looking forward to your brilliant counterpoint where you call me stupid and assume that makes your point a good one.

Fishing bots, Bastok NPC bots, AH bots, AH fixing, temp banks, RMT /tell spam, claim bots.

Clearly Free Trial is useless for RMT.

First point still stands that you are an idiot. Could you please explain to us all how engaging in practices that are in direct opposition to your buisness is in fact benefitial to your business.
 Odin.Ravax
By Odin.Ravax 2009-05-19 14:29:51  
I didn't say that engaging in practices in direct opposition to the business is beneficial. I didn't say that SE was involved with RMT.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-05-19 14:32:07  
Free trials accomplish all the things that RMT does. The RMT that have to use expansion areas are much less likely to get banned since they are paying for that service.

Before the free trial was introduced they weere nearly eradicated.
 Kujata.Houshisama
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-19 14:34:06  
Frobeus said:
Free trials accomplish all the things that RMT does. The RMT that have to use expansion areas are much less likely to get banned since they are paying for that service.

Before the free trial was introduced they weere nearly eradicated.

noooooooob.
 Odin.Ravax
By Odin.Ravax 2009-05-19 14:34:15  
Honestly, I forgot the existence of the free trial. I remembered one got a free month with the purchase of the game, surely. You make good points when you aren't focusing on directly attacking people.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-19 14:35:17
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

SE should Cancel Free trials its not working out reaaaaaaaaaally not working
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-05-19 14:36:24  
Ravax said:
Honestly, I forgot the existence of the free trial. I remembered one got a free month with the purchase of the game, surely. You make good points when you aren't focusing on directly attacking people.

Not nearly as fun, and far less people would hate me, which is also not fun.
 Odin.Ravax
By Odin.Ravax 2009-05-19 14:39:21  
That's a strange goal for a forum troll. Then again I suppose saying stupid offensive things in response to every post you see is a good way to augment your post count without the hassle of achieving any level of respect for your assets.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-05-19 14:42:48  
I spit out some decent ***in between my jerkoff posts that I think some people read it. but tbh we've all seen enough SE / RMT threads to make our damn eyes bleed out.
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-20 02:51:33  
Thunderz said:

i kinda have to agree on this one...
 Kujata.Houshisama
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-20 03:14:14  
Savannah said:
Thunderz said:

i kinda have to agree on this one...

yea...... the month free when you buy the game is enough for people who want to try..... i mean....... 20 bucks for the game.... not exactly free... but you keep it forever if you want to ever pick it up again
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-05-20 03:31:31  
Frobeus said:
Wales said:
I have been thinking a lot lately about how gil sellers operate. Some *** hack into people's accounts. Others utilize fishing bots or mining bots. Some simply use bot farmers. I know SE does more than any other MMO company out there to ban these people and impliment measures to hinder their progress, but it still doesn't add up. Wouldn't they be able to impliment code that would regularly yet randomly scan for bot code and auto-ban all accounts that use them, making bots extinct? Couldn't they do more to prevent the BroGame /tell adverts?

Then it hit me. It dawned on me like a nice cup of Folger's coffee...the best part of waking up you know. What if the companies that do this gil selling crap and SE are one and the same? Think about it. SE gets people to buy the game and pay monthly subscriptions (two sources of revenue). Then some people buy gil from them (another source of revenue). Then they ban their accounts for using "third party software" and probably take the gil back before deleting the character. The whole thing is a cycle that perpetually puts money in the hands of SE. Those who are too honest (like me) to engage in gil buying my find their accounts haXx0red by a "third party".

I say conspiracy of epic proportions! What say you?

lol idiot.

C'mon.. it was his .02 cents.. cmon, Look at his thread count? Sheesh.... hes new...

Frobeus said:
OP falls into this category.

User submitted image

2nd time ur flaming him.. again, you stated he's an idiot..

Ludoggy said:
Frobeus said:
Elvaton now falls into the same category of the OP.

yays drown {You can have this.}

There are fun conspiracies and there are these kind. If you can't figure out why this is so stupid, then you have 0 concept of business and either need to educate yourself or stab yourself in the throat with an ice pick.

Quoted poster falls into the category of being mean.

Wow Lu.. this time its not you..( Read some of the old posts where we have new Admin.. and you were centre of attention... not this time!! /laugh) =P

Frobeus said:
Ravax said:
If you think about it, SE makes good money off gilsellers. Each time they ban the seller, the seller has to purchase another copy of their game for registration codes. If the gilseller operates in any expansion areas, they have to buy a copy of that, too, each time they're banned. Gilsellers probably account for a great deal of SE's physical product revenue. It's in their interest to hunt these *** down quickly. :D

No.

First of all your an idiot.

Secondly, you don't understand the concept of FREE TRIAL.

IDK, I'm done hunting down Troll killers for the night...

XD
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-05-20 04:33:03
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

one second guys.

ok there we go. +1 post count in fail thread. everyone should get in on this. anyways bedtime.