Synergy ??

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Synergy ??
Synergy ??
By Rieekil 2012-04-10 01:24:18  
i been looking into synergy for while now nd finally start lvling it now am lvl 15 nd hoping to take it all the way to 70ish by the end of the week nd got few questions

first each 5 lvl i get to upgrade one of the synergy tech r8 now i only did the feed Fewell Lv.3
nd other then skilling up i was trying to make the synergy cuffs the one with the synergy -15% DT but i seem to always fail nd mass it up any easy way to make those ? or it's still tooo early for my lvl to make em ?

P,S, sry if there was a topic about it here nd also sry for the bad engrish :3
 Ragnarok.Terazuma
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Terazuma
By Ragnarok.Terazuma 2012-04-10 01:59:29  
When impurites are over 25%, you risk an explosion every time you try to feed. Your level is 15, while all cuffs (you didn't specify which) are within level 24-28. Which means you gain quite the impurity% per feed if you're going for those cuffs at only level 15.

Try to get level 23 and retry for your cuffs. Also, operate furnace > operate safety level to lower impurities during your feeding.
 Valefor.Omerta
サーバ: Valefor
user: arouis
By Valefor.Omerta 2012-04-10 02:09:22  
Is there a synergy guide for morons? Every time I read one I'm like this ' ugh, this looks confusing ' lol
 Cerberus.Quipto
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2012-04-10 02:13:18  
Valefor.Omerta said: »
Is there a synergy guide for morons? Every time I read one I'm like this ' ugh, this looks confusing ' lol
Nuggets, yo.
 Ragnarok.Terazuma
By Ragnarok.Terazuma 2012-04-10 02:28:55  
Valefor.Omerta said: »

Are you simply just wanting to skill up synergy? Simply put: you spam feed fewell. Pick synths that have earth elements, since earth explosion gives slow, but I have not observed them to do anything detrimental. Haste can prevent earth explosion slow from sticking as well.

8 singing herbal broth
20 federation earring
30 kazham earring OR rabao earring
40 empire earring OR silver nuggets
50 mythril nugget
60 gold nugget
70 platinum nugget

Trade ingredients to the furnace, then proceed to spam the living hell out of earth fewell. You simply feed until the furnace health expires. I personally ignore explosions and just feed regardless, but you can thwack if you want.

As long as you do not successfully finish the synth, you will retain the materials. The only gil sink are the fewells themselves; be ready to buy heaploads.
By Rieekil 2012-04-10 02:35:59  
Ragnarok.Terazuma said: »
When impurites are over 25%, you risk an explosion every time you try to feed. Your level is 15, while all cuffs (you didn't specify which) are within level 24-28. Which means you gain quite the impurity% per feed if you're going for those cuffs at only level 15.

Try to get level 23 and retry for your cuffs. Also, operate furnace > operate safety level to lower impurities during your feeding.

thnx will try to get few more skills before going for the cuffs ~

also what should i do if the fewell start leaking outside ?

Edit : weeh xD lol thnx alot man just made the cuffs xD the safty level tips was amazing <3
 Ragnarok.Terazuma
By Ragnarok.Terazuma 2012-04-10 03:06:14  
If you're skilling up, you can ignore leaks. Leaks just mean whatever element is leaking will lose 1 point per 2-3 second.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
By Luthiene 2012-05-22 15:31:24  
So I've been trying to skill up synergy and I read on some guides to start with Mythril nugget (skill 50 cap) and just spam Earth Fewell. While I have been doing this, the levels of impurities are very high with each fewell I feed, thus provoking explosions all the time.

So once I hit 11 I searched for another lower level synth and discovered federation earring. I tried making that, less impurities, less explosions, but also less skillups. Mind you, I tried for about 30 mins and only got 0.1 skill ups. I switched back to the mythril nugget and seemed to get skill ups at a higher rate.

Is this really the best way to skill up this craft? Essentially, it all comes down to button mashing - it seems kind of dull.
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-22 15:34:58  
And now you know why most people level up synergy while they sleep!

I'm not endorsing it, but that's what people do.
By Luthiene 2012-05-22 15:48:15  
Hmmm... How do I level it while I am asleep!? :O
 Ragnarok.Orlind
user: Orlind
By Ragnarok.Orlind 2012-05-22 16:05:28  
I usually did my synergy skill ups on recipes within the same rank as I was in. The skills weren't always huge but they were far more consistent and I didn't have to worry about explosions as much.

If you have another craft leveled up, you can always look recipes that require your craft since people are more likely to have materials for their craft lying around.

One thing I never did was ignore explosions at all. Thwacking also gives you a chance at skilling up (as does anything you do that has an actually effect on the machine) so its money saved on fewell not spent. Doing so also gave my fingers the muscle memory for thwacking at a moment's notice when it actually needed.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-22 16:09:48  
Luthiene said: »

This is not something permitted for discussion on these forums, lol.
 Cerberus.Draupnir
user: Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-22 16:11:03  
Magic minions :x
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-05-22 16:11:32  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »
Luthiene said: »

This is not something permitted for discussion on these forums, lol.

Though it is ok in P.M. just gotta not let them Mods like Anye and Aly see it... >.> WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW CAN'T HURT THEM!!!!
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-22 16:15:46  
I'm sure even they don't "Care," it just can't be discussed in forum 'cuz rules and shiz.
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-05-22 16:17:21  
I'm sure even they don't "Care," it just can't be discussed in forum 'cuz rules and shiz.

Chill...
 Bahamut.Itze
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Itze
By Bahamut.Itze 2012-05-22 16:18:41  
Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »

Chill...
We got rid of one forum nazi, lets not have another.
 Odin.Tsuneo
サーバ: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-05-22 16:19:21  
I didn't even know there was a working program to level synergy, and I've certainly looked.
 Bahamut.Itze
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Itze
By Bahamut.Itze 2012-05-22 16:20:26  
Odin.Tsuneo said: »
I didn't even know there was a working program to level synergy, and I've certainly looked.
Lookin in all the wrong places
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-22 16:23:04  
I don't know anyone who 80'd synergy legitimately.
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-22 16:24:42  
I'm not a cheater though, which is why I'm only 73 :(
 Odin.Arkista
By Odin.Arkista 2012-05-22 19:07:27  
Synergy seems pretty easy to level up,I think my skill is 5 and that was when it 1st came out is it worth it to level to 80? Can you make anything worth alot of gil? I just know about the evolith weapons/gear and the augment sky gear.
 Leviathan.Celille
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Celille
By Leviathan.Celille 2012-05-22 19:22:11  
Synergy isn't really worth it without a 100 lvl craft. Sure you can make stuff like scraps/tatters and sell those, but the gil/time ratio isn't really worth it. The real money is in gear like GS rings/earrings, ocelomeh, nefer, and etc.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-22 19:32:33  
It's worth it solely to be able to augment your own ***on your own time.
[+]
 Odin.Arkista
By Odin.Arkista 2012-05-22 19:34:38  
Thanks I looked up craft for synergy I only have alchemy at 61,And the only thing that looks worth having is goldsmithing at 100+.
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2012-05-22 19:41:22  
Now you know someone who did it legit... Got through doing it with a stack of movies from netflix. Only took a week too...
 Cerberus.Quipto
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2012-05-22 20:19:30  
I did ; ; But only because I couldn't find something to do it for me :\