users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » brogame /t bot harrasment adds
brogame /t bot harrasment adds
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-13 18:17:39  
Xellith said:
Bill accounts the monthy fee if they are found in breach of TOS while on a free trial. Problem solved.

If they'll hack accounts (which they do) they'll just use stolen Credit Card numbers.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-13 18:22:03  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Xellith said:
Bill accounts the monthy fee if they are found in breach of TOS while on a free trial. Problem solved.

If they'll hack accounts (which they do) they'll just use stolen Credit Card numbers.

only so many credit cards they can steal.
 Fenrir.Calibra
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Calibra
By Fenrir.Calibra 2009-05-13 18:22:35  
I get 1-5 of them a day, had a GM agree that the 14 day free trial should be removed, but until that happens the tells keep flooding in.
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-13 18:24:05  
Ludoggy said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Xellith said:

True, but the /tell spammers are banned within moments anyways. They could use the same credit card to activate 30 "trial" accounts and one card, that would get hit with the fee pretty quick. Then that poor *** gets to contest 30 12.99 charges. Not fun...
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-13 18:25:37  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Xellith said:

True, but the /tell spammers are banned within moments anyways. They could use the same credit card to activate 30 "trial" accounts and one card, that would get hit with the fee pretty quick. Then that poor *** gets to contest 30 12.99 charges. Not fun...

Plus, every time they hack into an account, they can just steal the account's creditcard....
 Midgardsormr.Acropora
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Acropora
By Midgardsormr.Acropora 2009-05-13 18:36:08  
Only the last 4 numbers will show, fortunately. However they can charge your freaking account with server transfer and monthly fee's if SE is gay and doesnt cancel your hacked account (had to cancel my credit card and get my bank to refund me)
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-13 18:51:37  
I'm still getting annoyed cause apparently everyone else is getting a lower price then me...
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-13 19:06:20  
Acropora said:
Only the last 4 numbers will show, fortunately. However they can charge your freaking account with server transfer and monthly fee's if SE is gay and doesnt cancel your hacked account (had to cancel my credit card and get my bank to refund me)

If they can hack into your account without you giving out your password or id, then they can hack into your account and find out what the CC number is.