users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Tablets
Tablets
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-12 08:59:30  
Thio said:
Look up the wiki link for kupofried ring and it'll tell you everything.

At work so I can't which is why I was asking.
Speaking of that work is really interferring with my forum trolling so far this week. QQ
 Kujata.Thio
サーバ: Kujata
user: Thio
By Kujata.Thio 2009-05-12 09:05:20  
1. Free op's
2. Faster skillups when signet is on
3. Refresh and Regen with signet, under 51% I believe
4. Th with signet
5. Chance of losing ingrediants less when synthing
6. More treasure caskets in Bastok/Windy/Bastok/"Distant lands"
7. Quickening lasts 30 mins, wears off when hit or engaged, when fully rested
8. Teleport between Mhaura and Selbina and the main Three Nations
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-12 09:09:42  
Like I said.
NO ONE IS GONNA GET A KUPO RING! QQ
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-12 09:11:11  
Thio said:
1. Free op's
2. Faster skillups when signet is on
3. Refresh and Regen with signet, under 51% I believe
4. Th with signet
5. Chance of losing ingrediants less when synthing
6. More treasure caskets in Bastok/Windy/Bastok/"Distant lands"
7. Quickening lasts 30 mins, wears off when hit or engaged, when fully rested
8. Teleport between Mhaura and Selbina and the main Three Nations

And that's only if you found a ring?
 Kujata.Thio
By Kujata.Thio 2009-05-12 09:14:27  
No, that's when all 11 tablets have been found, and all 11 signet affects are only for the event. Normally you'd get 3 but it's adventurer appreciation week so we get all.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-12 09:15:01  
Oh ***, Guard skilling googogogogog!
 Unicorn.Ellimist
user: Ellimist
By Unicorn.Ellimist 2009-05-12 09:18:10  
If you find a tablet, can you find another tablet the next week? Obviously, you can't have more than one ring (Rare/Ex), although I suppose you could use it then toss it.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-12 09:25:59  
Thio said:
No, that's when all 11 tablets have been found, and all 11 signet affects are only for the event. Normally you'd get 3 but it's adventurer appreciation week so we get all.

I bet the real reason they gave all powers for the first week was so that they could see if there were any bugs with any of the powers. As we have seen that their beta testing is terrible and tend to use the player populace to double check. :)

That being said I'm not sure how this increased running speed works. I can't seem to trigger it myself.
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-12 09:28:42  
It took 17 minutes for 9 to be found on Fairy. And then like 20 more minutes for the last 2.
 Shiva.Clowdd
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-05-12 09:29:44  
Yakutatazu said:
Thio said:

I bet the real reason they gave all powers for the first week was so that they could see if there were any bugs with any of the powers. As we have seen that their beta testing is terrible and tend to use the player populace to double check. :)

That being said I'm not sure how this increased running speed works. I can't seem to trigger it myself.

To trigger quickening, heal for 1st tick then it will appear as long as hp/mp is @ full.
 Siren.Bungie
サーバ: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Bungie 2009-05-12 09:45:15  
fuuuck this, need a jp button.
 Kujata.Thio
By Kujata.Thio 2009-05-12 09:48:20  
Wonder if the signet th stacks with thf's th.
 Carbuncle.Magistrella
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Majora
By Carbuncle.Magistrella 2009-05-12 09:54:53  
Clowdd said:
Yakutatazu said:
Thio said:

To trigger quickening, heal for 1st tick then it will appear as long as hp/mp is @ full.

I got damaged by an AoE and it didnt wear off... only wore when i attacked so far or directly took damage~
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-12 09:59:42  
Tbest said:
It took 17 minutes for 9 to be found on Fairy. And then like 20 more minutes for the last 2.

LOL...

Figures. Oh well, I'll get mine eventually ^^
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-12 10:01:56  
If it's at 4am EDT every week then there is no hope for me lol. Would be nice if it was based on JP midnight instead.
 Unicorn.Sedres
user: Sedres
By Unicorn.Sedres 2009-05-12 10:38:46  
So if you happen to be in a timezone that sleeps during the first 30minutes of the event, you're ***.

If you don't use any kind of application to scour the map for said tablets, you're equally as boned.

Well done SE, on yet another successful demonstration of your incompetence.
 Ragnarok.Doluka
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Doluka
By Ragnarok.Doluka 2009-05-12 10:50:56  
Sedres said:
So if you happen to be in a timezone that sleeps during the first 30minutes of the event, you're ***.

If you don't use any kind of application to scour the map for said tablets, you're equally as boned.

Well done SE, on yet another successful demonstration of your incompetence.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-05-12 11:05:45  
Magistrella said:
Clowdd said:
Yakutatazu said:
Thio said:

I got damaged by an AoE and it didnt wear off... only wore when i attacked so far or directly took damage~

still, in order to activate quickening your hp/mp must be @ full
 Carbuncle.Magistrella
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Majora
By Carbuncle.Magistrella 2009-05-12 11:14:04  
Clowdd said:
Magistrella said:
Clowdd said:
Yakutatazu said:
Thio said:

Not rly, sry to disapoint you, just rested at a telepoint after teleporting, been at half mp and 50hp under max still got the speed+

~.~
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-12 11:15:36  
Those *** soulless JPs already found like 10 rings on Ifrit. And I was awake at 3am, but I was skillin up Axe.

I will find a ring... I WILL!
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-05-12 11:22:18  
Magistrella said:
Clowdd said:
Magistrella said:
Clowdd said:
Yakutatazu said:
Thio said:

Not rly, sry to disapoint you, just rested at a telepoint after teleporting, been at half mp and 50hp under max still got the speed+

~.~

my bad >< I've been fishing devil manta all morning & my evasion holds up + bloody bolts so I've only had to tick once. Thanks for the heads up though!
 Asura.Yotevol
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-05-12 11:24:20  
Blazza said:
Kelvinclein said:
I bet they're all JP..

yaaaay racism!

It's only 4:25MP JP time right now, more of them are probably late night US players.

Stereotypes are awesome, they save so much time getting to know people!
jk
XD

~Yote
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-12 11:27:53  
agreed Yote, lol

With quickening, I believe you just need to rest 1 tic to activate it, regardless of what your hp/mp is, otherwise you'd change gear and lose it.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 12:14:11  
Yotevol said:
Blazza said:
Kelvinclein said:
I bet they're all JP..

yaaaay racism!

It's only 4:25MP JP time right now, more of them are probably late night US players.

Stereotypes are awesome, they save so much time getting to know people!
jk
XD

~Yote

Actually I checked all the names most of them sound asain. Though one is american and the one that looked english was jp lol. Funny thing about sterotypes they become sterotypes cause there often true. And it what world are you living in that you think more people will be playing at 1-4AM+ on a weekday then at 4-5PM??? Really now. Also when you consider EVERYTHING is jp midnight I call shenanigans on this timing. Oh and if it makes you feel better im part jp. As far as racism is concern...yeah perhaps you dont know the definition so here it is Racism is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. No one claimed jps were better/worse (well jps used to lol) but that they had a great opportunity based solely on location.
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2009-05-12 12:24:08  
sigh cant believe after 44mins on my server the tablets were found lol... man thats dedication haha
 Asura.Endelig
user: endelig
By Asura.Endelig 2009-05-12 12:24:34  
So many people always run around with their JP get all the blah blah QQ QQ

I don't really care about the ring right now as much as those kupopower things. If they are half as good as some of them look, they could be pretty nice.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 12:32:55  
Endelig said:
So many people always run around with their JP get all the blah blah QQ QQ

I don't really care about the ring right now as much as those kupopower things. If they are half as good as some of them look, they could be pretty nice.

Well caskets drop like mad now. That quicken is kinda ok though I generally travel as thf so yeah would actually slow me down unless i cant actually go over 12% for some reason I dont seem to be getting the regen/refresh... Signet up in rollanberry right now...
Edit: nvm seems its about 45-50% threshold /sigh
 Unicorn.Tavlov
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-05-12 12:36:44  
All tablets on Unicorn were found within 28 minutes... OMG thats such a waste of time looking for an xp+ ring. <.<
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 12:37:56  
Excesspain said:
Thio said:
Look up the wiki link for kupofried ring and it'll tell you everything.

At work so I can't which is why I was asking.
Speaking of that work is really interferring with my forum trolling so far this week. QQ

wait wait how can you post on here and not look stuff up on wiki?!?
 Unicorn.Tavlov
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-05-12 12:38:31  
Different types of files?