Kupo Ring
First Page 2
 Alexander.Pakalolo
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Pakalolo
By Alexander.Pakalolo 2009-05-11 14:43:13  
So tonight SE releases the XP ring.

Was reading that if your on your choco you wont be able to locate the tablets(stupid) oh well.

So I'm wondering what zone to hit up that will give me the best odds without having to deal with 250 other people doing the same thing.

GL people
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-11 14:43:58  
Pakalolo said:
So I'm wondering what zone to hit up that will give me the best odds without having to deal with 250 other people doing the same thing.

LOL prolly none...
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-11 14:44:32  
I would say any of the zones in about a month when people get over the hype.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-11 14:46:04  
Pakalolo said:
So tonight SE releases the XP ring.

Was reading that if your on your choco you wont be able to locate the tablets(stupid) oh well.

GL people

On of the ones with stuff that aggros and kills 75s... that should only have 200
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-11 14:48:00  
Dasva said:
On of the ones with stuff that aggros and kills 75s... that should only have 200

LOL so true...
 Pandemonium.Luignata
サーバ: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-05-11 14:48:40
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

The time I spend looking for the ring, I could have made the exp the ring woulda gave me and more. Waste of time. If you stumble upon it, great, lucky you. If you're out there for hours hunting for it, it's like camping NM's. The time you spend going 0/50 on Mee Deggi the Punisher + Time you didn't get claim but spent hours camping, you could have spent farming and actually bought the dang piece off the AH.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-11 14:50:50  
Luignata said:
The time I spend looking for the ring, I could have made the exp the ring woulda gave me and more. Waste of time. If you stumble upon it, great, lucky you. If you're out there for hours hunting for it, it's like camping NM's. The time you spend going 0/50 on Mee Deggi the Punisher + Time you didn't get claim but spent hours camping, you could have spent farming and actually bought the dang piece off the AH.

Don't listen to him! He is RMT XD
 Shiva.Akajoyroth
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Akajoyroth 2009-05-11 14:50:59  
Yup....just plan on getting a ring waaaaaay into the future...its gonna be a mad house... note to self stay away from the dunes for the next couple of weeks.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-11 14:52:21  
Luignata said:

Theres a difference here. Yeah at alot of lvls/job you could make it alot faster. But what about jobs no one invites at lvls that soloing is really slow. Or pting is slow for that matter. Me I never used the anniversary for endgame/near endgame stuff. Why? Cause bonus 3k xp only saves me like 20 min of time big whoop. While powering thru lower stuff that could be a good hour saved.
[+]
 Shiva.Akajoyroth
By Shiva.Akajoyroth 2009-05-11 14:53:09  
Luignata said:

I love how people post that their 0/21394812387 like its some contest or that someone will pull the sympathy card and give you the piece already. pshhh if its more then 0/5 just farm the thing!
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-11 14:53:36  
Dasva said:
While powering thru lower stuff that could be a good hour saved.

Yeah, the Anniversary Band made leveling my WHM through the 50's a *** of a lot less painful lol
 Shiva.Akajoyroth
By Shiva.Akajoyroth 2009-05-11 14:54:58  
Dasva said:

Theres a difference here. Yeah at alot of lvls/job you could make it alot faster. But what about jobs no one invites at lvls that soloing is really slow. Or pting is slow for that matter. Me I never used the anniversary for endgame/near endgame stuff. Why? Cause bonus 3k xp only saves me like 20 min of time big whoop. While powering thru lower stuff that could be a good hour saved.

OMG yes like BLM 50+ and PUP...show some love people!
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-11 14:56:45  
Akajoyroth said:
I love how people post that their 0/21394812387 like its some contest or that someone will pull the sympathy card and give you the piece already. pshhh if its more then 0/5 just farm the thing!

I'm personally a R/EX ***. So I was one of those 1/60ish on Mee Deggi. I like my Ochimusha more then I would like Ochiudo just because of those 2 little circles in the corner.
 Alexander.Pakalolo
By Alexander.Pakalolo 2009-05-11 14:57:21  
Figured ill make a run thru Beh dom. at the start with thf/dnc and pray I get lucky if not skrew it and wait for the madness to go down.
 Shiva.Akajoyroth
By Shiva.Akajoyroth 2009-05-11 14:58:42  
Excesspain said:

I'm personally a R/EX ***. So I was one of those 1/60ish on Mee Deggi. I like my Ochimusha more then I would like Ochiudo just because of those 2 little circles in the corner.

Well this is a very good point.
 Sylph.Dubberrucky
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Dubberrucky 2009-05-11 15:00:26  
Im going to be camping the bed zone since the whole thing is Anti-EST time zone. I doubt I win the race to get one :P
 Fairy.Rubbaducky
By Fairy.Rubbaducky 2009-05-11 15:00:36  
ro maeve get to it ;o)
 Alexander.Pakalolo
By Alexander.Pakalolo 2009-05-11 15:06:00  
Need key or w/e and which i don't have(I blame laziness) I really need to get that resolved lol

Rubbaducky said:
ro maeve get to it ;o)
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2009-05-11 16:18:34  
funny what they are making u do for this ring i mean seriously. Its going to be like another month or 2 to get this ring if it as hard to get as it seems ;-; been waiting axiously to get this! xD
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-05-11 16:19:36  
Pakalolo said:
Need key or w/e and which i don't have(I blame laziness) I really need to get that resolved lol

Rubbaducky said:
ro maeve get to it ;o)

What key? You don't need a key to get to Ro'Maeve
 Alexander.Ashleylarry
By Alexander.Ashleylarry 2009-05-11 16:25:12  
been years since i been there but dont need a key or a key item to get past some gates in the back...I just remember years ago someone asked me if i had the item to get past some gate, I did not have the key item or w/e
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-11 16:25:52  
Not even going to bother to be honest. The time trying to get that ***, I can get that exp on my own.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-11 16:27:30  
Haseyo said:
Not even going to bother to be honest. The time trying to get that ***, I can get that exp on my own.

I'm sure as ***waiting a while, that's a given. Like the ACP ***, let the other people waste days fighting with each other for that ***, I'll get it later. Whether I get the exp bonus now or in 5 months, I'm still getting it eventually...
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-11 16:30:26  
You know what's awesome? With everyone saying, "I'm gonna wait. That's stupid to go out there when there's gonna be 1000 people to compete with." there's probably not going to be many to compete with! XD We'll see tonight though. Hopefully I'll get a ring for each of my characters.
 Alexander.Pakalolo
By Alexander.Pakalolo 2009-05-11 16:31:32  
Gotta like the timing of this release 1am pst.....Prime time JPN time
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-11 16:36:19  
Pakalolo said:
Gotta like the timing of this release 1am pst.....Prime time JPN time

Seriously, get over it. ><;
This game is still JP oriented, NA/EU are add-ons. We will continue to be treated that way. :P
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-11 16:39:31  
And when should it be? When it's not "prime time" for anyone? That's not possible.
Ooh, I know... Let's have THREE releases. JP/NA/EU. That way 33 people everyone can get a ring.

Heck, while we're at it... Let's segregate all of the servers so we have ~10 JP/NA/EU based on IP ranges. Then we wouldn't have to deal with Chinese RMT in NA or EU either! =D And that would cut down on the language barrier a lot too!
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-11 16:40:30  
Yerp. Someone will get shitted on either way. Might as well please the larger population. All about monayyy.
 Siren.Antigod
サーバ: Siren
user: AnTi90d
By Siren.Antigod 2009-05-11 16:42:10  
The only people that are going to get this ring are the people that use "tools" on the PC version.. The same people that claim-bot all the HNM.. If the tablet is in a zone, they will be able to see it and know exactly where it is as soon as they zone in and open up their "tools." Thank you, SE, for allowing the people with an already unfair advantage to have yet another unfair advantage.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-11 16:45:48  
YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET A RING!
so lets all sit down and cry =o
First Page 2