Guild Pattern Change?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Alchemy » Guild Pattern change?
Guild Pattern change?
By Kennest 2012-03-08 09:21:23  
Guild point items have been very different since Bismarck crashed. Yesterday 3/7 was an Ice Sheild and today was Tsurara. Is this only Bismarck that has change or has the pattern changed on all servers?
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2012-03-08 09:24:06  
SE changed a lot of GP items a while back, XIAH is getting closer to the mark whereas GP items are concerned, but there's still a few I find aren't quite right.
By Kennest 2012-03-08 09:46:18  
I have submitted a report yesterday and today It wasn't added to the list. I know that I havent posted that much but is there a filter for ppl under (x) many posts?
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-03-08 10:03:32  
if you submit a report for a GP item thats on their GP list, it will show up. If you submit a new item that is NOT on their GP list, it will not show up to the public view.

Which brings me to a question i wanted to ask the sites developers anyway. How about a separate list on that page for those new item submissions?

While its true that ppl could submit items that arnt accurate. As it is now, since the GP change from SE, the list is inaccurate anyway. It could be a good addition until we get enough submissions to fix the full database for GP items.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2012-03-08 12:22:26  
Kennest said: »
I have submitted a report yesterday and today It wasn't added to the list. I know that I havent posted that much but is there a filter for ppl under (x) many posts?

As far as I know, there's no filter in place, but as Godofgods mentioned, if it isn't a "correction" and you're trying to submit an entirely new item, it won't be added to the list for people to see.

Odin.Godofgods said: »
While its true that ppl could submit items that arnt accurate. As it is now, since the GP change from SE, the list is inaccurate anyway. It could be a good addition until we get enough submissions to fix the full database for GP items.

People can already submit false reports now (they just have a much smaller number of items to pick), but I don't think I've ever seen anyone quite that bored >_>; All the reports I've ever checked (for Cooking/WW/Fishing) have always been spot-on, so I doubt people submitting wrong items would be anything to worry about~
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-03-08 18:24:58  
figured id mention it'
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-03-08 18:57:57  
Don't know if it's brought up in this thread or not, but GP is about to be messed up again once this craft level cap increase comes out.

It could just be 20 levels for 90-110, but I personally think that they're going to add new GP items as well.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Ariane
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ariane
By Bahamut.Ariane 2012-04-09 15:07:36  
Another person chiming in about GP items - I'm Expert rank in Alchemy now and today's item is Silent Oil. The Guild Pattern page here on FFXIAH still only goes up to Veteran rank with no option I could see (yet) to submit the new/higher tier GP items.

If or when that is ever updated, I'd be happy to contribute data as needed too.
By daddyrabbit4444 2012-04-09 15:19:45  
i just checked guild pattern it says todays item is twinkle shower for vetran rank
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [87 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Alistaire
サーバ: Shiva
user: Alistaire
By Shiva.Alistaire 2012-07-05 22:11:55  
http://www.ffrecipe.com/guildPattern.php?lang=en is an accurate site for GP items. Got recommended to that after one of several times ffxiah has been wrong.