Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 390 391 392 ... 860 861 862
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Carrotchan 2015-09-08 13:42:43  
Okay, I have a question about monster rearing.

So I have a coeurl cub for about three weeks now, she's at 3 stars, on Personal Growth plan, I've been feeding it thundermelons everyday, petting it and it hasn't evolved yet.

What do?

I'm mainly concerned because I want a white turtle, he's at 2 full stars, one outline star (I'm guessing that makes him 2.5?) and I don't want to blow a red pondweed and have him not evolve.

What am I doing wrong? '-'
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-09-08 17:00:40  
Asura.Carrotchan said: »
Okay, I have a question about monster rearing.

So I have a coeurl cub for about three weeks now, she's at 3 stars, on Personal Growth plan, I've been feeding it thundermelons everyday, petting it and it hasn't evolved yet.

What do?

I'm mainly concerned because I want a white turtle, he's at 2 full stars, one outline star (I'm guessing that makes him 2.5?) and I don't want to blow a red pondweed and have him not evolve.

What am I doing wrong? '-'
For the coeurl, if you want a regular coeurl adult, feed it something else and leave the growth plan as is. For a Lynx, change the growth plan to "living in the moment" and keep trying with the thundermelons.

For the turtle, yeah he's at 2.5 stars, which means it's ready for the Red Pondweed to turn into a white turtle. From what I've seen, you'll only need to use one pondweed.
[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2015-09-09 12:24:09  
Oh good, thanks Jeanpaul! I thought I was doing something wrong with my coeurl cub since it wasn't turning into a lynx with evolution food(fed it 10 melons, I guess it's just stubborn?), didn't want to waste my red pondweed '-'/
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2015-09-09 18:35:35  
I've been attempting to update my LS list on ffxiah by adjusting the ones registered over the LS Community website. I got the right LSs to show but the latest addition (already made a few months) was never picked up and even the char stats are no longer up to date (some lvl ups etc.) now.. Is the Ls Community site broken again?
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2015-09-10 21:25:55  
Anyone know of a way to extract zone 3D files? I know Foyle's model viewer can extract NPCs/PCs, but I haven't found anything that will let me grab the zone. (I want to bring them into Unity)

e:
Odin.Sheelay said: »
I've been attempting to update my LS list on ffxiah by adjusting the ones registered over the LS Community website. I got the right LSs to show but the latest addition (already made a few months) was never picked up and even the char stats are no longer up to date (some lvl ups etc.) now.. Is the Ls Community site broken again?

Change your title to something ~pre-WotG(? I used Captain). A lot of new titles aren't in the LS Community and your profile breaks if you have one on.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-11 07:41:24  
Any vendours that offer equipment around lv 75~? AH is pretty much empty <.<
 Bahamut.Soraishin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-11 07:50:49  
Records of Eminence NPC?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-11 07:51:58  
Only seem to have weapons and shields, didn't find any armor.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-11 07:57:16  
hmmm, what about bonecraft gear? Could wear some scorpion gear till high lvl.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-11 08:00:35  
At my skill level can only do scorpion stuff which is low lv and not really interesting :v

Oh well, if there's nothing to buy I'll just go with what I have till I can wear aby gear I guess.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-09-11 08:00:59  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Only seem to have weapons and shields, didn't find any armor.

Abyssea gear? Perle, Aurore and Tael should be right up your level range unless you doing some silly reexperience level 75 thingys:

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Cruor_Prospector
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-11 08:02:41  
No no, I don't plan to remain 75. I'm just a very slow leveler so I would have preferred wearing something decent for the duration, but it's okay, I'm soloing so who's gonna judge me for wearing things that are a bit random!
[+]
 Bahamut.Tychefm
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-09-11 08:06:30  
Being a slow leveler with all these EXP boosts nowadays seems an art in itself. I salute you last of your people.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-09-11 08:22:20  
Could switch to Bahamut and help me lvl up Esdeath >.>
 Fenrir.Atheryn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-09-11 08:57:20  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
No no, I don't plan to remain 75. I'm just a very slow leveler so I would have preferred wearing something decent for the duration, but it's okay, I'm soloing so who's gonna judge me for wearing things that are a bit random!

There's not much gear in that level range that isn't crafted only, and most of that is specific to only a handful of jobs anyway.

If you already have the pieces, you could always use either the relic set or AF+1 set for your job. Otherwise just use your existing gear until you can get one of the Abyssea sets.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-09-11 11:07:17  
Right now, login points can get you the Dynamis - Beaucedine/Xarcabard armors, to there's that too I guess.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-11 11:09:37  
Uhh that's attractive...but I need Teodor trust and most importantly Carby hat first!! <.<
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-09-11 11:14:54  
Well, good thing the kupons are only 100 points

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-09-12 18:03:59  
Does Kitron Macaron affect Synergy?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By FaeQueenCory 2015-09-13 09:07:24  
Ragnarok.Kilorilo said: »
I've read that SE has discounted transfers in the past, is there a particular event they do this with?
People need to read the official site more.

(Can't tell you how many times someone will argue about something when it's been on the official site for like a month.)

One just ended, so, at best, you've got another year or so before it happens again.
(Though if *I* were SE, I'd hold another during December. That's just savvy practice.)

EDIT:
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Quick magic cap %?
There shouldn't be one other than 100%.
Since it's a % chance like DA/TA/QA/Dakken/KAs/etc.
By Aeyela 2015-09-13 09:31:56  
Odin.Sheelay said: »

It won't even load my profile anymore; when you try to open it you get an error. No manner of logging in fixes it and I can't unregister to try reregistering because it won't let me load my profile to do it. Not sure what's going on, but broken is a sufficient word to describe it.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-09-13 12:16:25  
Asura.Carrotchan said: »
Oh good, thanks Jeanpaul! I thought I was doing something wrong with my coeurl cub since it wasn't turning into a lynx with evolution food(fed it 10 melons, I guess it's just stubborn?), didn't want to waste my red pondweed '-'/

My coeurl kitten took FOREVER to grow into a Lynx.. I fed it at least a stack and a half of thundermelons, it getting pissed every time, until I finally zoned in to find my red kitty.

As for the turtle, it only took a single red pondweed for me as well. I gave it to him at 2 1/2 stars, and though it took a couple days (in which I fed it nothing) it finally turned into a white one.

Which looked odd as I had named it Kurma. (I name all my garden monsters after NMs.)
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2015-09-15 02:23:09  
FaeQueenCory said: »
EDIT:
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Quick magic cap %?
There shouldn't be one other than 100%.
Since it's a % chance like DA/TA/QA/Dakken/KAs/etc.

There was some guy who tested that it capped out at ~10%

http://blog.livedoor.jp/luteff11/archives/43046191.html
[+]
 Ragnarok.Flanteus
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Flanteus
By Ragnarok.Flanteus 2015-09-15 13:47:06  
Is there a way to change "Floating combat number" to what it used to be before the ugly HD changes?

like this one here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ8NzMUUtz4
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-09-15 14:20:26  
Fleetstalker! What's his weakness, and how do you bypass the aura?
First Page 2 3 ... 390 391 392 ... 860 861 862