Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 345 346 347 ... 843 844 845
 Asura.Highwynn
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Highwynd
By Asura.Highwynn 2015-01-19 14:07:05  
Yeah blink has about a 50% proc rate, 2 shadows. Each shadow can absorb a sinker drill or an asuran fists. Ninjutsu spells will can shadows shred by multihits.
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-01-19 16:50:18  
For Marin Staff/+1, does the Wind Element MAB+ act as MAB, or a Potency boost like Pixie Earring +1.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-01-19 17:45:59  
moss is expensive because it's the fools way to raise fame and fools overpay

put your ***in safe/wardrobe, buy 105 stacks of millioncorn off npc(case/inventory will cover it), trade in to melyon, done.. costs 60k, takes about an hour, you get 50k back, and no waiting on AH or people(you can automate it if you're clever, but even if not it's not really that bad)
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-01-19 17:48:00  
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
For Marin Staff/+1, does the Wind Element MAB+ act as MAB, or a Potency boost like Pixie Earring +1.

Some testing:

Aero: 500
Aero +10 mab: 519
Aero marin: 571

Its contribuition is higher than simple mab.
By Pantafernando 2015-01-19 18:10:56  
Pantafernando said: »
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »

Some testing:

Aero: 500
Aero +10 mab: 519
Aero marin: 571

Its contribuition is higher than simple mab.

Actually, unless im missing something, this staff works as: any magic mab+28+10=38.

Aero magic: mab+28 + 10 + 1,1 factor.

Stone: 505
Stone + 10 mab: 524
Stone marin: 526

Thunder: 520
Thunder +10 mab: 539
Thunder marin: 539

In aero example, 500*1,1 = 550, 519*1,1 = 570,9

More testing should be done, but for sure, this staff contributes more than simple mab+10.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-01-19 19:25:10  
It's like every other "Elemental Magic Attack Bonus +" stat. It's a separate percent multiplier (like the Magian staves). In case you guys are only figuring this out now, Quanpur Necklace, Pixie Hairpin +1, Weatherspoon Ring, and Archon Ring are the same (as well as a few other pieces that aren't as relevant anymore).
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-01-19 19:36:17  
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
It's like every other "Elemental Magic Attack Bonus +" stat. It's a separate percent multiplier (like the Magian staves). In case you guys are only figuring this out now, Quanpur Necklace, Pixie Hairpin +1, Weatherspoon Ring, and Archon Ring are the same (as well as a few other pieces that aren't as relevant anymore).

Ngqoqwanb as well.
By Chimerawizard 2015-01-19 19:56:42  

It is definately the same type of item as Ngq, archon ring, hairpin+1 etc.
[+]
 Odin.Calipso
サーバ: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2015-01-20 01:42:27  
With treasury, are you able to make profiles similar to how it was done with lightluggage? The documentation I found on it didn't really mention or detail if something like that was possible, or how.
By Pantafernando 2015-01-20 16:39:58  
Hi.

Im using vwhl addon (to send vw weakness as /t for yourself), but would like how can i change it so it, instead sending me a direct tell, use /p instead, to tell everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Bump ; ;
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2015-01-21 12:35:07  
How do people go about getting relic loans these days?
By Pantafernando 2015-01-21 14:49:46  
Asura.Leonlionheart said: »

Normally i offer 1m for short time loan of 30 100 currency yelling in jeuno (never loan for less).

You can ask in ffxiah, maybe someone can loan for free in your server or use auto translate <please, help me out!>, but it takes a little longer this way (normally i see the person yelling for help taking 1h or so).

More than 1m is a robbery.
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2015-01-21 22:44:33  

Normally i offer 1m for short time loan of 30 100 currency yelling in jeuno (never loan for less).

You can ask in ffxiah, maybe someone can loan for free in your server or use auto translate <please, help me out!>, but it takes a little longer this way (normally i see the person yelling for help taking 1h or so).

Thanks for the reply. I don't pick up my fourth stage until Monday, so I guess I'll make a thread and see if there's any generous souls or people that like me left on Asura.
By Pantafernando 2015-01-22 01:35:51  
Hi.

I would like to ask an optimized way to do campaigns.

Because ive been wasting too much time in that with very low reward (im working for medal of altana, i normally do campaign ops but sometimes i ran out tags before promotion).

I normally teleport to area with sword icon. Then, i get my allied tag and here is the problem: sometimes there is no monster. Its just allied npcs hitting fortalices. I join them for some time then the campaign ends with just 100ish notes and a lot of time wasted.

Other times, i manage to fight mobs and nms, but hardly i can cap notes (i think the best i did was 4k ish).

So basically, how can i avoid campaign with no monster and when fighting, how to get highr evaluations (cleaving, taking longer, killing faster, etc.).

Thanks in advance.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2015-01-22 03:16:28  
I used to always do campaign battles in areas under allied control because of that reason where most of the time when under beastmen control it's nothing but hitting forts. If there's mobs in beastmen controlled zones during campaign, then you're good to go for that too. But yeah I'd stick to doing campaign battles in areas under allied control... unless mobs take to damn long to run to the fort :p

As for evaluations for gaining notes, just keep doing what you normally do.
[+]
 Asura.Taidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Taidis 2015-01-22 04:02:45  

Thanks for the reply. I don't pick up my fourth stage until Monday, so I guess I'll make a thread and see if there's any generous souls or people that like me left on Asura.
I recently completed Ghorn and initially tried getting a free loan, then someone replied asking for a reward and I gave in, offered 1m, he replied 1.5m and I said I wasn't negotiating so no thanks, shortly after he came back and said 1m is fine and I said, it's alright I'll find someone else.

Shouted offering a 1m reward and got a few tells off the bat.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-01-22 04:37:29  
Hi.

I would like to ask an optimized way to do campaigns.

Because ive been wasting too much time in that with very low reward (im working for medal of altana, i normally do campaign ops but sometimes i ran out tags before promotion).

I normally teleport to area with sword icon. Then, i get my allied tag and here is the problem: sometimes there is no monster. Its just allied npcs hitting fortalices. I join them for some time then the campaign ends with just 100ish notes and a lot of time wasted.

Other times, i manage to fight mobs and nms, but hardly i can cap notes (i think the best i did was 4k ish).

So basically, how can i avoid campaign with no monster and when fighting, how to get highr evaluations (cleaving, taking longer, killing faster, etc.).

Thanks in advance.

Look at the campaign map and if an area has a grey dot that means the allied forces are attacking and the beast men defending then don't bother going to that are. You should also watch out for the campaign system messages as it will tell you which groups of beast men are going to which area.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-01-22 05:01:44  
Hi.

Im using vwhl addon (to send vw weakness as /t for yourself), but would like how can i change it so it, instead sending me a direct tell, use /p instead, to tell everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Bump ; ;

Easy dude.

Go to vwhl.lua archive, and near the line "windower.add_to_chat...", just add:

windower.send_command('input /party '..original)

It will save you the trouble of manually typing a vw weakness in party tells for your comrades.
 Carbuncle.Sisko
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: siskotaru
By Carbuncle.Sisko 2015-01-22 07:33:53  
It will also spam the same weakness hint in the chat if you get it multiple times.

I can see some players getting mad at you :)

especially if you're spamming blood pact ICE and there's no summoner
By Pantafernando 2015-01-22 07:48:31  
Carbuncle.Sisko said: »
It will also spam the same weakness hint in the chat if you get it multiple times.

I can see some players getting mad at you :)

especially if you're spamming blood pact ICE and there's no summoner

You can change "input /tell player " instead /p and receive that info alone.

For me, when i low man vw with others chars, is specialy useful, as i can send everyone to spam dia and receive hint with no need of alt tabing.

And fast hint, fast kill.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-01-23 01:50:09  
Rarab tail is so cheap with loging points, could as well buy all 5 (150 login points).
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-01-23 11:00:21  
When enemy forces are "on their way", they're usually running all the way from a zone line, I think the one that would be closest to their stronghold. If you get impatient, you can start walking in that direction and intercept them, since sometimes they go slow.
By Pantafernando 2015-01-23 13:12:34  
You can get the lb done with as low as 1 tail with an ilv dd, so just using more 20 login points for bone and fang.

Both bone and fang are very low drop rate from lv90- mobs, but not uncommon for lv100+. I used to farm them with crawlers and flies in the boyahda tree. The higher the mob lv, higher the chance.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 345 346 347 ... 843 844 845