Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 859 860 861
 Shiva.Paranoid
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Paranoid 2012-05-09 18:09:31  
pyrosoul ring better then strigoi ring for resolution?
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-09 18:39:13  
Shouldn't be.
 Shiva.Paranoid
By Shiva.Paranoid 2012-05-09 19:03:55  
Doesn't 1 str beat 3 attack if ws has a 100% str mod?

oh and what is the message for tracking T4 vnm? it must not resonate strongly i assume because if it is how am i supposed to know if im popping blue or black NM?
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-05-09 19:58:19  
Solidly for T3, strongly for t4
 Ramuh.Yarly
サーバ: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2012-05-10 03:37:24  
does hassozanshin's double attack proc on jumps as sam/drg?
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2012-05-10 12:28:04  
Does the fTP bonus from gorget/belt apply to all hits of exenterator, like it does with other merit WS? I don't see any info about this on the wiki, so I'm assuming no.
 Odin.Sawtelle
サーバ: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2012-05-10 12:43:06  
Phoenix.Kirana said: »
Does the fTP bonus from gorget/belt apply to all hits of exenterator, like it does with other merit WS? I don't see any info about this on the wiki, so I'm assuming no.

It doesn't to my knowledge.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-10 12:47:54  

Nope. It does however have a slight attack bonus to the first hit only according to JP testing.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-05-10 12:49:07  

iirc, they only apply accross all hits to the merit ws that have less than 1 ftp for 100 tp (so i think that's a no).

I know that head butt is speculated to have stun acc/duration based on int difference between caster and mob. Does sudden lunge have any similar modifications? Is sudden lunge any more/less likely to land/interupt or last longer?
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-10 12:50:39  
Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
iirc, they only apply accross all hits to the merit ws that have less than 1 ftp for 100 tp (so i think that's a no).

Nope. Requiescat/Ruinator transfer.
 Shiva.Galbir
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-05-10 12:55:52  
Does anyone know if Excelsis Ring works with Blu drains/aspirs and if so Bloodrake as well?
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-05-10 13:03:10  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »

Thanks for the correction. i wasn't sure about that so i trited to sound vague :<
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-10 13:11:08  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »

Thanks for the correction. i wasn't sure about that so i trited to sound vague :<

It's really strange. Almost seems unfair that Exenterator/Upheaval don't transfer.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
サーバ: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2012-05-10 13:51:37  
Couple of questions about IX'DRG

Is it duoable or even soloable without doing the teleport trick?
Could a NIN or BLU straight tank it now? (My guess is easily but you never know.)
Wiki doesn't mention a "respawn" timer, is there one or could it potentially spawn as soon as it dies?

Thanks in advance.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2012-05-10 19:30:50  
Awesome, thanks and well done on the solo :D

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2012-05-11 10:55:17  
Does anyone know where I can download FFXI and every expansion? Formated my laptop and no CDs :/ Without having to pay something ofc
[+]
 Sylph.Kawar
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2012-05-11 11:49:08  
i forget can u fish in norg,also if u can fish can u fish meat carp and Rusty Subligar there.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-05-11 12:23:41  
Cerberus.Finalvegeta said: »
Does anyone know where I can download FFXI and every expansion? Formated my laptop and no CDs :/ Without having to pay something ofc
I formatted my laptop a couple months ago and had lost some CDs. I went to my GameStop and got the Ultimate Collection for $10. Had RoZ CoP ToAU and WoG. Also it is on DVD disc. Figured $10 not bad and in case I needed to do it again I would be prepared.
By Jetackuu 2012-05-11 13:16:47  
there any food that affects pet stats?

or what would be the best food for bst?
By Jetackuu 2012-05-11 13:17:19  
Cerberus.Finalvegeta said: »

EU version?
By Jetackuu 2012-05-11 13:18:25  
Sylph.Nikia said: »
Just real fast please. I am using a dual action Logitech controller that seems to no longer be made. When it comes time to get a new one I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on new replacement?

I like the PS2 button layout, etc. I use 3 key binds also so that is important to me.

If anyone does use controllers also and has any tips, ideas I am happy to listen. Thank you for your time.
logitech still makes controllers...

which one do you have?

is it wired or wireless, with or without rumble?
 Bismarck.Cicada
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-11 13:27:37  
Sylph.Kawar said: »
i forget can u fish in norg,also if u can fish can u fish meat carp and Rusty Subligar there.
I believe you can fish anywhere there is water. Subligar, yes. Moat Carp, no.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-05-11 13:38:04  
Just real fast please. I am using a dual action Logitech controller that seems to no longer be made. When it comes time to get a new one I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on new replacement?

I like the PS2 button layout, etc. I use 3 key binds also so that is important to me.

If anyone does use controllers also and has any tips, ideas I am happy to listen. Thank you for your time.
Like Jeta said, they still make controllers.

The things that have changed are:

• The analog sticks aren't surrounded by a square wall, was changed into a circle.

• The 1, 2, 3, 4 buttons were changed into a blue X, green A, red B, and yellow Y buttons to match the colors of the xbox controller, but it still has the PS2 controller design.

• They added a button where the logitech logo was in the middle of the controller, it is now a button with the logitech symbol on it and I have yet to even use it...

• The 7, 8 buttons were turned into triggers? (the buttons that are in the back, idk what they are called). They aren't supported in the game, so you'll have to...

• There is a switch on the back of the controller to change from X to D, w/e that means. To get the back triggers/bumpers w/e to work you need to have the switch turned to D, then set up the controller settings with FFXI and it should work

By Jetackuu 2012-05-11 13:41:23  
Siren.Kalilla said: »

Like Jet said, they still make controllers.

The things that have changed are:

• The analog sticks aren't surrounded by a square wall, was changed into a circle.

• The 1, 2, 3, 4 buttons were changed into a blue X, green A, red B, and yellow Y buttons to match the colors of the xbox controller, but it still has the PS2 controller design.

• They added a button where the logitech logo was in the middle of the controller, it is now a button with the logitech symbol on it and I have yet to even use it...

• The 7, 8 buttons were turned into triggers? (the buttons that are in the back, idk what they are called). They aren't supported in the game, so you'll have to...

• There is a switch on the back of the controller to change from X to D, w/e that means. To get the back triggers/bumpers w/e to work you need to have the switched turned to D, then set up the controller settings with FFXI and it should work

ftfy
didn't even realize that the logo was a button, I wonder if the thing even picks it up. I'll check that shortly.

Also if you switch from active-X to Direct-X input like she said the bumpers will work as buttons, wish it were that simple when setting up a ps3 controller with motioninjoy.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-05-11 13:42:46  
I will call you Jeta, and you'll accept it!!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2012-05-11 13:44:36  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
I will call you Jet, and you'll accept it!!
ftfy again, sheesh.

no Mjollnir for you!
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-05-11 13:46:12  
Function of the Logitech button
What does the Logitech button on my Gamepad F310 do?

Gamepad F310
Model Number:
G-U0001 (Gamepad)

The Logitech button on the Gamepad F310 functions the same way as the Guide button on the Microsoft XInput gamepad. The functionality differs from game to game and may not apply to some games at all. See your game's instructions for an explanation of how this button functions during gameplay.
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 859 860 861