Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 250 251 252 ... 859 860 861
 Sylph.Kawar
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-01-26 10:51:52  
Pantafernando said: »
Sylph.Kawar said: »
I would like to know if the rest of the items needed for AF4+1 are dropped from the ark angel fights seeing as each item is like 2mil plus.

Chapters and a kind of synthesys material can drop from aa.
What do you mean? the item to make the item i need is the item that can drop is that right.Just making sure i understand.
 Bismarck.Davorin
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Davorin
By Bismarck.Davorin 2014-01-26 11:57:18  
I would like to know if the rest of the items needed for AF4+1 are dropped from the ark angel fights seeing as each item is like 2mil plus.

Chapters and a kind of synthesys material can drop from aa.
What do you mean? the item to make the item i need is the item that can drop is that right.Just making sure i understand.

Not sure what item you need, because you're being vague. Assuming you're asking about the slot ingredient, then yes, the main synthesis material to make each one can drop from Ark Angels.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-01-26 12:07:18  
The synth material can also drop from SKCNM20's at a lower rate on Difficult and Very Difficult.
 Leviathan.Heybunny
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Heybunny
By Leviathan.Heybunny 2014-01-26 13:04:10  
I'm thinking about breaking fishing rods to level my alts Woodworking - I know the Lu Shang's can't be lost unless interrupted somehow (zoning, spells, aggro, etc) but does this apply to all broken rods when trying to repair them? Thanks.
 Leviathan.Kincard
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2014-01-28 07:06:58  
Anybody got any advice on the amount of people/kinds of jobs I should take for RUN AF1 quest? I tried soloing it on NIN without knowing anything and it went about as well as you can imagine. These are scaled pretty high considering how they're level 105 or whatever.

I read that you can actually solo it on RUN but I figured I'd ask before I undertake a lengthy and risky solo.

Quote:
I'm thinking about breaking fishing rods to level my alts Woodworking - I know the Lu Shang's can't be lost unless interrupted somehow (zoning, spells, aggro, etc) but does this apply to all broken rods when trying to repair them? Thanks.

IIRC you can lose non Lu Shangs if you break the repair, but really I don't think it's worth repairing those to level WW, it's one of the cheapest crafts to level. But then, it's been literally years since I've leveled it so maybe a lot of the mats are hard to come by now.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Kincard
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2014-01-29 02:09:35  
It's a great WS IMO, insane hate generator though.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-01-29 06:19:51  
best bow WS, it beats Last Stand most of the time. i use it on every Ark Angel, since I haven't completed my 119 Annihalator. Don't let people scare you with the hate generation. It give the same damage-based hate increase that all other WS give, outside of Coronach and Namas Arrow, which have a ridiculously low static hate value, no matter the damage output. So spamming Jishnus or Apex or Sidewinder, it doesn't matter, JR will just get you to cap faster.
 Sylph.Rafaras
user: Enitsu
By Sylph.Rafaras 2014-01-29 07:22:18  
I'm doing a mythic and I'm kinda close on finishing it, would like to know what jobs I need to kill Pandemonium Warden. Say with around 3-4 people. Can it even be solo'ble on BST now? Trying to not bother people with helping me unless I have to.

Please post me the jobs I need to kill him efficiently with the least number of players.
By Pantafernando 2014-01-29 07:26:17  
Sylph.Rafaras said: »
I'm doing a mythic and I'm kinda close on finishing it, would like to know what jobs I need to kill Pandemonium Warden. Say with around 3-4 people. Can it even be solo'ble on BST now? Trying to not bother people with helping me unless I have to.

Please post me the jobs I need to kill him efficiently with the least number of players.

I had a friend who said he soloed pw as pld ochain.

I believe he didnt lie, he said he built a relic just with scorias sellings.

Cant provide details because i never joined him.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-01-29 08:48:32  
getting enough scoria to move to pay for a relic is more impressive than soloing pw on pld
 Sylph.Rafaras
user: Enitsu
By Sylph.Rafaras 2014-01-29 08:51:38  

I had a friend who said he soloed pw as pld ochain.

I believe he didnt lie, he said he built a relic just with scorias sellings.

Cant provide details because i never joined him.

I wouldn't mind trying it but would atleast want to know the strategy on what he did.
By Pantafernando 2014-01-29 09:05:15  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
getting enough scoria to move to pay for a relic is more impressive than soloing pw on pld

At that time, currency were in your worst moment.

Byne bill for around 3k, whiteshell around 4k, ordelle 5k.

The second semester of the last year was the greatest moment to create a relic.
[+]
By Zoltar 2014-01-29 09:33:17  
Josiahkf said: »
Is jishnu's radiance a waste of time these days, or worth grabbing at all?

It's a must-have if you use a Bow.
 Ragnarok.Baconfat
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Baconfat 2014-01-29 21:36:58  

My group did it with ease as PLD, WHM, WAR, THF. PLD held everything and used Twilight set just in case. It doesn't depop for like 3 minutes if unclaimed, so zombie is an option if things go bad. All forms except final form go down in like 30 sec each. Everyone but PLD will probably die when he uses Astral Flow at the end. Just have PLD hold (zombie if necessary) while everyone rests to full. Go full-on zerg to take the final form down before he gets a 2nd Astral Flow off. It's much easier than you'd think.
[+]
 Odin.Calipso
サーバ: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-01-29 22:26:38  
A good mdt set + shell usually lets you survive astral flow easily
[+]
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-01-30 06:43:57  
So ive recently come back to the game after a 6 monthish break. Im currently working on 119ing my Apoc so first question can I get any pluton boxes from RoE if so which objective? Second question do I need a fracture mega boss KI to start the quest or is there any other KI I need? as I never got a win before I took the break.
By Pantafernando 2014-01-30 12:55:40  
Hi.

Someone know how gendewitha galoshe enhance cursna?

Thanks in advance.

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2014-01-30 13:33:44  
Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
Hi.

Someone know how gendewitha galoshe enhance cursna?

Thanks in advance.
increases the chance of cursna curing doom status effect

I was gearing my whm for cursna. Funny that we have so many gear that enhance cursna that easily cap the doom erase rate (45%) so i was thinking if someone know that % this piece add.
By Pantafernando 2014-01-30 18:57:50  
Hi.

So do we have a consensus about coffer respawn time?

Farming mages ballad ii here, opened one at :13, poped some "that was but an illusion" then opened another at :51.

Thanks.
By Manaflow 2014-01-30 23:31:31  
Saw some discussion on shields but didn't see the verdict. Aegis/Ochain aside what is the best shield for pld assuming MDT is capped?
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2014-01-31 00:37:01  
Killedar Shield (+1).
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-01-31 01:10:51  
disagree, beatific is more consistant and mp management is rarely a concern in 2014

@doom stuff: is it confirmed erase rate caps at 45%?
 Siren.Mordeqai
サーバ: Siren
user: Mordeqai
By Siren.Mordeqai 2014-02-01 12:07:55  

Hello, all. I'm having an issue with FFXI that I cannot, for the love of god, somehow find an answer to.

So, playing both on Windower 4 and FFXI Vanilla, everything is good. However, as soon as I go to my in-game menu and open "Quests", the game crashes. I don't get any error messages, except a window that states POL had shut down.

I've even tried typing in the command "/quest" to see if it would work, but it does the same thing.

I don't know what I might've done different to start this issue. I've played the game all last week without any problems. I have 15/15 RoEs running, but I don't think that's relevant. However, now to think of it, this issue did not occur until I activated the RoE quests.

Otherwise, the game is playable and is fine, until I check my quests. Would anyone know what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance to whom might know what is going on.
By Pantafernando 2014-02-01 12:14:49  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
disagree, beatific is more consistant and mp management is rarely a concern in 2014

@doom stuff: is it confirmed erase rate caps at 45%?

I was just quoting the whm guide, though you can stack with+35% using saida and eshmun ring, leading to 80%.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-02-01 12:31:01  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
If your vanilla Ffxi crashes the same way the fully plugged in version does, I would think it's a corrupt file or something and try a check files or reinstall.
This. If you're using any .dat mods that mess with your icons/menus that aren't completely up-to-date they could also be the issue.
By Falafel 2014-02-01 12:38:52  
whats better, buremte hat or hagondes hat(mab+24) for t1-t3 nukes? on delve fodder vs on mastop vs tojil?
First Page 2 3 ... 250 251 252 ... 859 860 861