How Is Everyone Making Out With The ACP Runz?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » How is everyone making out with the ACP runz?
How is everyone making out with the ACP runz?
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-08 14:37:08
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

PLD
RNG
SAM/RNG
SCH
RDM/DRK
SMN

I got a awesome Ring (augmented angel ring ^^ +6acc +4chr :O)
And a awesome body for bst pet: 15acc /-15 Call bst delay
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-08 14:38:27  
Faiye said:
Shindo said:

1) Don't make a fight where half the jobs are useless.

This is untrue, the problem is that people get it stuck in their minds that it can only be done one way and are afraid to deviate from that. The fight can be done without RNG, COR, SMN or zerging.

Proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOc5cLXGV3Q

Oh I wasn't afraid, I just experienced when I tried to not go the 'normal' way. *** reclimbing, I got Rngs.
 Ragnarok.Faiye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: xFaiyex
By Ragnarok.Faiye 2009-05-08 14:51:37  
Yep, if people didn't have to reclimb upon failure they would be more likely to experiment with the job setup.
 Remora.Rhinok
サーバ: Remora
user: Rhinok
By Remora.Rhinok 2009-05-08 15:19:53  
Shindo said:
I went 1/4 on it. Got a Nuevo with acc/atk. Unlike Hauby I'll actually use it since it doesn't gimp my evasion. I main healed as SCH though. Stoneskin works wonders if someone other than the PLD pulls hate and the main group ends up eating an aoe.

Idk what's up with PLDs going /RDM, what's the story with that? /WAR works best for maintaining hate and make sure he's using Iron Ram gear with all that Mag Def +. Iron Ram Spear works great too.

It's a hard fight no matter how you look at it. I don't mind the difficulty once in a while, but 2 things for SE:

1) Don't make a fight where half the jobs are useless.

2) Never EVER pull that entry item bullcrap again. Climbing the tower once is fine. You're gonna piss off the players if you make them repeat it on every loss.

Im 1/1 on the fight, had people asking if i could do Pld/Rdm instead of Pld/war, didnt have it levelled at the time so yeah, i was told that it helps out with stoneskin+phalanx and the magic defense trait.
I went in there with next to none magic defense gear and came out of it ok.
Pld/war
Smn/whm
Whm/Smn
Rng/Nin X2
Rdm/Drk
Has to be the most intense fight ive done thus far in this game also ^^
Jus gotta make sure to go in there with the right attidude and have everyone understand what they're doing =]
 Shiva.Clowdd
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-05-08 16:16:15  
Thf being at 75, I really haven't been able to jump into a pt and be wanted for the fight got Rdm to 75 as well but no /drk sub.. yet!
But Me and my LS are gunna do a strategy which I found on youtube which was very interesting and seemed more fun then zerging or being left out because you dont have the appropriate job.

Tell me what ya think!

Ramuh.Lilsanchez
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Lilsanchez 2009-05-08 16:22:57  
Easy fight~ 2/3 LOVED The Music! Extremely fun fight. Just the tower climb sucks balls.

Won 1/2
Death Earring +10 MP
Enmity +5 Fast Cast +5% (dropped)

Won 2/3
Emerald Ring +1 VIT (dropped)
Redid, Obtained Mirke Accuracy +10, Dual Wield +3
 Ragnarok.Faiye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: xFaiyex
By Ragnarok.Faiye 2009-05-08 18:56:57  
Rhinok said:
...people asking if i could do Pld/Rdm instead of Pld/war, didnt have it levelled at the time so yeah, i was told that it helps out with stoneskin+phalanx and the magic defense trait.

PLD are asked to sub /RDM or /DRK for this fight because they are able to hold hate better than PLD/WAR through the use of Bind, Sleep 1-2, Last Resort, etc. Very similar in the way that RDM/NIN and NIN/DRK hold hate and tank HNM's without using provoke.

You can refer to the enmity tables which measure hate for each jobs abilities and spells here:

http://kanican.livejournal.com/13848.html