Achievement Ranking & Linkshell Community
First Page 2 3 4
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2012-02-04 17:05:06  
I made an adjustment to the linkshell community profile parser to keep track of what sections are set to "not public". If any of them are not public then you are skipped when I tally the achievement points.

Normally the equipment box is wiped if it's not there but I just made a revision to skip that operation if it's hidden.

If you use guildwork client, everything should update fine still. You just need to make sure you have a valid linkshell profile and it's set to public to get achievement points.

I am making these changes to identify which profiles have sections that are hidden and eventually communicate it to the user automatically instead of the user thinking there is a bug. Also, a small number of people like to abuse Guildwork client to send invalid data just to see high achievement points. There is also the possibility of users taking over old character data by way of transfers or name changes.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-02-04 17:13:29  
okies
 Phoenix.Chomeymatt
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Chomeymatt 2012-02-06 12:01:38  
hmm, well I have a valid GW profile with client, should I set my linkshell community to all public to make it work in the meantime?
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2012-02-06 12:04:45  
Phoenix.Chomeymatt said: »
hmm, well I have a valid GW profile with client, should I set my linkshell community to all public to make it work in the meantime?

yes
 Phoenix.Chomeymatt
By Phoenix.Chomeymatt 2012-02-06 12:08:03  
done, thanks for the quick responses.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-02-06 12:08:12  
I went to ls community and put stuff to public, but it's still not showing. Is there just some kind of wait time till it gets read again?
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2012-02-06 12:09:57  
points get recalc'd every 15 or 30 mins, I forget. It should pop back soon. And don't forget to "queue for update" after setting to public.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-02-06 12:10:31  
Ok thanks.
 Fenrir.Oviraptor
user: Conkers
By Fenrir.Oviraptor 2012-02-06 12:12:49  
noticed that the missions area doesnt seem to update right away with GW and have paying subscription

any ideas?
 Cerberus.Elflegolas
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Elf23
By Cerberus.Elflegolas 2012-02-06 12:31:22  
I'm having the same issue. The mission isn't updating for wotg, I've completed all missions and it's stuck on an early mission. LS community profile lists correct mission tho. Also my achievement points/ ranking just vanished a few days ago and hasn't worked since. LS community profile has been set to public and have queued for update numerous times with no luck. Any idea what's going on?
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2012-02-06 13:00:36  
Cerberus.Elflegolas said: »
I'm having the same issue. The mission isn't updating for wotg, I've completed all missions and it's stuck on an early mission. LS community profile lists correct mission tho. Also my achievement points/ ranking just vanished a few days ago and hasn't worked since. LS community profile has been set to public and have queued for update numerous times with no luck. Any idea what's going on?

As far as I know, missions are not updated by Guildwork Client. Also, it's set to hidden on your LSC profile.
 Phoenix.Tasios
user: Tasios
By Phoenix.Tasios 2012-02-06 13:37:59  

Lately I've had where I queued my character for update and it wouldn't update. I clicked where it takes me to my Linkshell Community profile page and got this error (from SE's server):

"The server is currently busy and will be unable to properly transmit data. Please try again later."

You may be running into the same problem I have.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2012-02-06 13:47:54  
Phoenix.Tasios said: »

Lately I've had where I queued my character for update and it wouldn't update. I clicked where it takes me to my Linkshell Community profile page and got this error (from SE's server):

"The server is currently busy and will be unable to properly transmit data. Please try again later."

You may be running into the same problem I have.

He's not having that problem, his missions are set to hidden.

That error comes up usually when your browser is missing one of the sites cookies and as a side effect, screws up direct linking to profiles. I found that going to the portals home page then jumping to a profile is successful. In any case, my parser is equipped with all the correct cookies.
 Cerberus.Elflegolas
user: Elf23
By Cerberus.Elflegolas 2012-02-06 14:14:56  
Thanks for the help. I had to update 2nd link shell for it to work. All is good.
 Asura.Wyattdoc
サーバ: Asura
user: wyattdoc1
By Asura.Wyattdoc 2012-02-07 07:41:56  
everything is open to the public gear is updating but rank points are not wtf
 Bahamut.Krizz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2012-02-07 07:46:01  
What isn't updating? You have a rank now.
 Asura.Wyattdoc
サーバ: Asura
user: wyattdoc1
By Asura.Wyattdoc 2012-02-07 07:51:05  
ya it just showed up
 Quetzalcoatl.Texstaz
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: TeXsTaZ
By Quetzalcoatl.Texstaz 2012-02-12 01:32:26  
um ya i have no achivments at all now no rank been about a week now is there some way to fix it ?
 Cerberus.Dragonslayerone
By Cerberus.Dragonslayerone 2012-02-13 12:18:17  
Quetzalcoatl.Texstaz said: »
um ya i have no achivments at all now no rank been about a week now is there some way to fix it ?

Having same problem as well
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-02-13 12:30:35  
Fenrir.Scragg said: »
I made an adjustment to the linkshell community profile parser to keep track of what sections are set to "not public". If any of them are not public then you are skipped when I tally the achievement points.

Quetzalcoatl.Texstaz said: »

Your current equipment/job is not set to public display.

Cerberus.Dragonslayerone said: »
Having same problem as well

Your craft skills arnt set to public display
 Cerberus.Dragonslayerone
By Cerberus.Dragonslayerone 2012-02-13 12:46:48  
they been set to private since I started ffxi
 Fenrir.Evildemon
By Fenrir.Evildemon 2012-02-13 13:03:11  
I'm sure this was asked and figured out months or so ago but how come it does not show relics, empyreans or mythics that are equipped without using the gw client to do so? From what I have noticed though it seems to be from se side iirc.
 Quetzalcoatl.Texstaz
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: TeXsTaZ
By Quetzalcoatl.Texstaz 2012-02-14 00:08:18  
actully everything accept my gear is setto public and it always has been
By Ecaroh 2012-02-14 12:09:49  
Scragg can you check me please. I been going back and forth with LS comunity and GW and here to get me straight after my server move but no luck so far. At least FFXIAH knows Im captain rank since i talked to the WG bard.

Heck my new server Ragnarok doesnt even show up on the side bar

Any tips?
Eca
 Ragnarok.Zohnax
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Baelfael
By Ragnarok.Zohnax 2012-02-14 12:13:18  
Curious, do you have to have Equipment set to "Show" in order for ffxiah to pick up on relics/mythics/empys?
 Bahamut.Krizz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2012-02-14 12:50:05  
You must have EVERYTHING set to show on your LSC profile or you will not receive achievement points. Guildwork is no longer sufficient due to individuals sending invalid data to jack up their score.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-02-14 12:53:10  
Bahamut.Krizz said: »
You must have EVERYTHING set to show on your LSC profile or you will not receive achievement points. Guildwork is no longer sufficient due to individuals sending invalid data to jack up their score.
I thought they just would get banned from the site for doing that? Or from achievement rankings... one of those two I remember reading.
 Ragnarok.Zohnax
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Baelfael
By Ragnarok.Zohnax 2012-02-14 12:56:14  
Sorry, I should have clarified. I meant Equipment on ffxiah. LSC is already set to show.
First Page 2 3 4