users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Want a new server
Want a new server
 Gilgamesh.Elphame
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Elphame
By Gilgamesh.Elphame 2009-05-06 17:50:12  
I likez Gilgamesh tooz, transferred to here from Hades near a year ago now, still <3s my friends on Hades but I wouldnt transfer back there in a hurry.
 Gilgamesh.Aerokii
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: aerokii
By Gilgamesh.Aerokii 2009-05-06 18:33:56  
Gilgamesh really is awesome,I just... don't know why. I would never trade it for any other server, despite the fact the only link I have there is my LS.

Hang out with us. We're really awesome.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Yukri
サーバ: Asura
user: Shakezula
By Asura.Yukri 2009-05-06 20:03:15  
Ericka said:
Yukri said:

Cerberus: this server prolly has the most going for it since its got Savannah and Maryanne, and they both pretty good lookin as mentioned in some other posts. Dont mean to sound creepy or anything lol

Um that sounded creepy >.>!

How is stating that a female is attractive creepy? ...oh wait...I forgot to say 'Hi' first didn't i! >.< i alwayz forgets...

Kiriyu said:
Wait so..
You've never really played ff before, and just got a 2yr old character all for yourself? :o Or am I not reading it right?

And omg Dasva is finally on top of me.

Kinda...I've played before and i've played her char before but now she has to give it up and doesn't want it to go to waste, so i get it again ^^ lol

Bartimaeus said:
Yukri said:
Pandemonium: Simply because Bartimaeus's avatar simply mesmorizes me everytime i see it

HOW IN DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS DID MY MUSTACHIO SCANNERS MISS THIS!

Only come to Pandemonium if like a bit of space though, and JPs. :B I see a lot of server hoppers lately boo-hoo'ing in town about how small the server is compared to Odin(Lolable) or something.

Huh what!? Dammit! It happened again....
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-05-06 20:32:00  
Maryanne said:
Bewbs or gtfo.

now thats something I think we all can agree on.
 Ramuh.Faye
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Drixonite
By Ramuh.Faye 2009-05-06 21:22:29  
*** Regarding the OP:

I jumped servers from Phoenix, where I had a 74 DRG Galka amongst other jobs, to Ramuh to create a new char. I jumped 'cause one end-game involved IRL friend plays on Ramuh and another one of my friends wanted to start, so I wanted to show him the ropes. Also, I was a bit sick of staring at a hulking galka for hours upon hours on end, and sick of the crippled MP/INT/MND/CHR (constantly had to choose between MP+ and stats, BLU to 58 was fun though), so I made a hume female named Faye so I can play some mage jobs effectively. I left some great in-game friends that I have yet to replace on Ramuh, though I find this server just as hospitable.

So check this out. Apparently, there was a Faye before me who was a bonecrafter and had Aegis, and s/he quit ~1 year ago from what I gathered. I get random /tells all the time consisting of "Faye?!," "...faye?," or ""Faye!!!" and I have to explain to them the situation. I get questions like, "How/WHY did you get the name?" Yeah, like I knew before I jumped the whole history of your server, hehe. It was available, and I wanted something short - my galka Kable's name still gets shortened to Kab. No one will shorten Faye (THEY BETTER NOT!!!).

So my case of mistaken identity is threefold.
1) I'm not a rank 1 noob with no SJ (well, I was for 2-3 weeks I guess).
2) I'm not the (in?)famous old Faye.
3) I'm not a girl.

...And it doesn't bother me. I found that what's so awesome about FFXI is that you can play however you like. Although most people will say race (or in your case, gender) shouldn't be the ultimate factor, if it bothers you that much (as it did for me for several reasons), change! And anyway, you can still use the old char. I use my galka for farming, goldsmithing, campaigns, etc. I've only stopped playing him now because Faye is so damn fun, but I do plan on meriting DRG at some point. Hope you found my input helpful.
 Asura.Yukri
サーバ: Asura
user: Shakezula
By Asura.Yukri 2009-05-06 22:54:29  
Ok so here's a new question, if i created a new character on another server would i be able to send items/gil between the 2 char's?

Something tells me the answer is no >.>
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-06 22:56:11  
Yukri said:
Ok so here's a new question, if i created a new character on another server would i be able to send items/gil between the 2 char's?

Something tells me the answer is no >.>

Nope, each server is completely cut off from the others, so you gotta transfer all your characters there. Can still send messages between server's, though (or so Im told, never actually tried before LOL)