users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Odin » What's with the RMT
What's with the RMT
 Odin.Thaxius
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Thax
By Odin.Thaxius 2008-04-14 12:24:44  
Fionntann, Valauge, Jovade, Holygorilla, Shelajuhoy,Myotutu..
Always leveling together and were in lv 1 gears till level 40+. You can see numbers in /say when they are in a party leveling. I think RMT. If you try to party near them they will stand on your party and take ur spot. I called GM but i still see them on. Holygorilla is war yet bought seers for shelajuhoy. Check it out on their history. Weird.
 Ramuh.Rikapi
Premium
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rikapi
By Ramuh.Rikapi 2008-04-15 01:56:38  
When you see gilseller farmers, it's better to write up a report to the Special Task Force than just an ordinary GM call -- you have better chances at SE banning the accounts in question.

And if you're wondering how to do that, there's a form on the official website to do so.
 Odin.Pookypoo
user: pookypoo
By Odin.Pookypoo 2008-05-01 01:23:37  
One way to get rid of RMT that camp on top or near you which worked well for me. ^^

Type in say, "So who made a GM call?"

then have everyone else in your party do a / in say, and hopefully if there are other parties nearby try to have them / in say as well.

After that the RMT should leave pretty quickly. I've tried this at Garlaige once, and some jp under our camp at the lower floor also /ed, and immediately after that we saw the rmt starting to cast escape.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [2449 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Benzdoctor
By Odin.Benzdoctor 2015-01-13 19:59:20  
i heard it was super crazy necro bump day?
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2015-01-13 20:38:54  
It's not funny when you're a try-hard.
[+]