Fastest Way To Relic?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Fastest way to relic?
Fastest way to relic?
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-05 23:34:14  
Deathsshadow said:
Konoko said:
Deathsshadow said:
Zanno said:
Deathsshadow said:
Pretty much yup ^^... But hey to all you people with a bunch of relics i /clap my hands to u

just wanna know, if you never got any major achievements in game yourself, how do you know what you're talking about? And if by any chance your "other char", the one you dont wanna show us, have a bunch of relics in the closet, then arent you one of the "no-lifers"?

i like to xp and wut not while having fun with you people.. Besides i dont use the unofficial windower like many of you do

Stupid.

childish name callin, cute

idk if its me or you he means D:
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2009-05-05 23:36:00  
Zanno said:
Deathsshadow said:
Konoko said:
Deathsshadow said:
Zanno said:
Deathsshadow said:
Pretty much yup ^^... But hey to all you people with a bunch of relics i /clap my hands to u

just wanna know, if you never got any major achievements in game yourself, how do you know what you're talking about? And if by any chance your "other char", the one you dont wanna show us, have a bunch of relics in the closet, then arent you one of the "no-lifers"?

i like to xp and wut not while having fun with you people.. Besides i dont use the unofficial windower like many of you do

Stupid.

lol either way childish haha
 Siren.Antigod
サーバ: Siren
user: AnTi90d
By Siren.Antigod 2009-05-06 00:19:20  
The fastest way to a relic? Minions...

User submitted image
[+]
 Fairy.Jolatola
サーバ: Fairy
user: Jolatola
By Fairy.Jolatola 2009-05-06 07:40:39  
I love the "Omg I don't have a relic, so anyone that does obviously has no life lololol" argument.

Just because someone knows how to make gil efficiently doesn't mean they're not a busy person in real life. You can level a craft to 100 with about a mil if you're smart and willing to farm a little (Say..2~3 hours a day) which is how much the average 'casual' ffxier plays anyway. Once you have a 95~ craft, you can just wait for good moon/times to synth, few HQs, there's some money.

Use that money to sponsor dynamis, Which is 500k 2x a week, maybe.. 2~5 hours online.. Well tons of people do Dynamis, so I don't think they'd be considered a 'no-lifer' for that.

Use some left over gil to buy some currency, sure. You probably have a couple 75 jobs by now since you're doing dynamis, and you're probably meriting a little here and there? That's some BS, and KS, go do BCNM and KSNM, there's more money. ISNM? Sure, even more gil.

You can be working a normal 9-5 job, 5 days a week, or shift work in another job, in college working on a degree, and still seriously work on a relic only being logged in maybe 2~4 hours a day.

Having a Relic or two =/= no life.
Knowing how to make gil effectively = Relics.
[+]
 Siren.Bungie
user: Bungie
By Siren.Bungie 2009-05-06 08:14:46  
start an ls and recruit a bunch of ppl who wont care about u whoring all the bank in exchange for rare/ex!
 Phoenix.Miemo
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-05-06 08:26:30  
Deathsshadow said:
Zanno said:
Deathsshadow said:
Konoko said:
Deathsshadow said:
Zanno said:
Deathsshadow said:

Stupid.

lol either way childish haha

User submitted image
 Hades.Kenster
サーバ: Hades
user: Kenster
By Hades.Kenster 2009-05-08 08:17:12  
Deathsshadow said:
People with Maat's cap and more than 1 relic obviously have no life, if they put that hard work into actual work maybe they'd get somewhere

I have Maats cap and my play time is 131 days. I bet its a hell of a lot smaller than either A) Yours, B) Half the people on here.

Time < Skill
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-08 08:33:03  
Want to know how to get numerous relics? Lead a Dyna shell and steal currency and money from the bank.

See: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=468390

People still play in his shell though. Someone told me its like selling your soul to the devil for some Relic.

/offtopic You know youFFXI too much when you type selling your sole.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-08 09:11:37  
lmao Miemo
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-08 09:21:28
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I dont advise this but if your that kind of person buying a account is the "faster way in getting a relic" but yeah thats how you can get it... oh tons of other ra/ex gear but you dont want those
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-08 09:36:32  
Aegis is the only relic worth the effort anyway.
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2009-05-09 04:02:22  
Bladerah said:
i know how to make over 9000 gil a day, sent u a pm

Can I get that pm, lol

I have a Ghorn. Good thing I don't have maats cap or I'd be a worthless member of society mooching off others. Ok, back to my 12 hour night shift in the ER...
[+]
 Fairy.Penglos
サーバ: Fairy
user: penglos
By Fairy.Penglos 2009-05-10 00:14:52  
Well, first let me say this post is totaly unrealistic. There is no easy way to get a relic, unless you steal gill from your ls bank. I know this player, because he used to be in my ls, and not only is he an idiot, but a fail player as well. So basicaly your plan is to do nothing but farm for mats and craft for about a year to get your craft to 100 realy or close to there, and then start building your currency. At that rate you wont have a relic for about 2 yrs atleast. And that is not counting that you know what to do as a crafter, crafting is not nearly as simple as you make it out to be, and of course that is because you have no idea what the hell you are talking about as far as crafting goes. I am not a great crafter, but i know that it is not as simple is farming some mats and just crafting some hqs. How about get a clue before you start handing out advice like your a pro or something. The only way you will get a relice is if someone quits the game and gives you all thier gills.
Get a clue
 Sylph.Cohan
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Cohan 2009-05-10 00:29:58  
you really wanna know how to get a relic fast?
HJs lots and lots of HJs, behind dumbsters, stores, they name the place you do the crime. XD
 Gilgamesh.Elphame
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Elphame
By Gilgamesh.Elphame 2009-05-10 06:09:50  
Our ls helps to fund final stage of relic, if you can get past the first few, thats if your a member of course. ^^
 Cerberus.Hikuzo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Hikuzo
By Cerberus.Hikuzo 2009-05-10 22:20:40  
im a noob....
i dont have any relic

i dfont have any cool dyna gear nyzual gear or any of that rare/ex stuff...

but only way i know to make 100m+ in a year would be running a dyna shell or having 5+ characters you could fish on with good, high level fishing..

OR.. possibly 15 mules to sell food in jeuno with, and a level 100+9 cooking main character ^^

to hell with the RMT's that cook all our food. over stock them and run them out LOL!!!
 Cerberus.Hikuzo
By Cerberus.Hikuzo 2009-05-10 22:21:07  
Cohan said:
you really wanna know how to get a relic fast?
HJs lots and lots of HJs, behind dumbsters, stores, they name the place you do the crime. XD

ROFL!
 Cerberus.Hikuzo
By Cerberus.Hikuzo 2009-05-10 22:21:33  
Excesspain said:
Aegis is the only relic worth the effort anyway.

and excalibur!
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-10 22:24:57  
Relic Bow is worth the effort >.>
 Ifrit.Kawasaki
user: kawasaki
By Ifrit.Kawasaki 2009-05-11 01:01:54  
this was an interesting thread
 Siren.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-05-11 01:14:28  
People that say that others with relic and/or Maat's Cap have no life, are either:
1)Jealous,
2)Jealous,
3)*** trolls,
4)???
5)Jealous.

These so called "No-lifers" are better than you at a game you devote a large portion of your time to.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-11 01:56:33
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Can't call someone a no-life while playing a MMO makes you look foolish =o my taru friend told me :O

oh and again this thread is funny
 Kujata.Bladerah
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Bladerah 2009-05-11 03:00:08  
Antonioklaus said:
Bladerah said:
i know how to make over 9000 gil a day, sent u a pm

Can I get that pm, lol

I have a Ghorn. Good thing I don't have maats cap or I'd be a worthless member of society mooching off others. Ok, back to my 12 hour night shift in the ER...

lol secret...
 Siren.Bowleteus
user: bowletinc
By Siren.Bowleteus 2009-05-11 03:14:20  
fastests way to relic :
1.)Join a good dynamis shell and fund the runs. (Keyword was "good") Making 500k is simple. Try ENM's.
2.)BeABunchOfFail& Hack

there's my input.
 Siren.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-05-11 04:16:40  
Bowleteus said:
fastests way to relic :
1.)Join a good dynamis shell and fund the runs. (Keyword was "good") Making 500k is simple. Try ENM's.
2.)BeABunchOfFail& Hack

there's my input.

Considering i am in the same shell as Bow i will have to agree.... these *** just landed three jadeshells, two 100 bynes, and a silverpiece in 1 dynamis the other night. That alone covers stage 1 and half of two in terms of money worth.

The true challenge is the last stage however.

I myself funded my own relic up to stage 3 Great Katana. I don't have the will to work on it atm since i am going for maat's cap currently.

I funded the first three stages from Utsusemi:Ni and Teleports. Only took about 3 months to earn a completed stage 3.