Phoenix.Xensai
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Domai
By Phoenix.Xensai 2009-05-07 06:14:57  
Korpg said:
Wait, Aussies get tokens?

I thought they were for normal countries only, not third world countries :D

that Would Actually be America atm how bout going and getting another I O U from the Governator lol broke *** Americans
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-07 06:15:17  
Um, yeah

Nice insult, but I deserved it.

but on a final note: lolaustralia

/zoom
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-07 06:16:21  
Korpg said:
Um, yeah

Nice insult, but I deserved it.

but on a final note: lolaustralia

/zoom

I've said this before and I'll say it again, the rest of the world disagrees with that comment, it's actually lolamerica.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-07 06:17:30  
Xensai said:
Korpg said:
Wait, Aussies get tokens?

I thought they were for normal countries only, not third world countries :D

that Would Actually be America atm how bout going and getting another I O U from the Governator lol broke *** Americans

Sorry, I'm not from lolcalifornia. So I don't get I O Us from him. Plus, Texans aren't suffering like the rest of the world, thanks to our rich farmlands and ranching industries.
 Odin.Karusan
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-05-07 06:18:32  
All that ranch dressing you get at subway is supporting texas.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-07 06:19:33  
Karusan said:
All that ranch dressing you get at subway is supporting texas.

Hell yeah! :D
 Cerberus.Myishka
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Myishka
By Cerberus.Myishka 2009-05-07 06:31:20  
Blazza said:
it's actually lolamerica.

Indeed it is.
 Valefor.Ghuda
サーバ: Valefor
user: Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-05-07 06:32:03  
America can't even see how *** it is, China had the prime chance to bankrupt the states and trade in Euros instead of US dollars but in the end didnt due to HUGE trade concesions from America........

you guys dont even understand how close you came to becoming a near 2nd world country....not that you're far off it now.

Do some research yourselves and shudder, the world isnt the properganda your government feeds you.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-07 06:35:14  
yeah, and Australia is doing better? Remember, we are all in this big *** up mess that.........america.....put us thru. If it wasn't for.........america.......to start this ***, America wouldn't have to bail out the world like usual.

Besides, I find Globalization to be a good thing. Makes everything even with everything else, thats how it should be.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-07 06:40:43  
Korpg said:
yeah, and Australia is doing better? Remember, we are all in this big *** up mess that.........america.....put us thru. If it wasn't for.........america.......to start this ***, America wouldn't have to bail out the world like usual.

Besides, I find Globalization to be a good thing. Makes everything even with everything else, thats how it should be.

One of the biggest problems with the world is that bolded part. But please let's not turn this into another 20 page thread on sucky American economics.
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-05-07 06:44:37  
dude... lol america isnt bailing the world out

the sub prime IS americas fault which led to the rest of the worlds problems (in a very basic lay mans explanation)

lol at america bailing the world out, have a look at how bad LOCAL/LOW LABOUR INTENSIVE produced goods are going in the us

Your ship is sinking the fastest. Dude, really, look at the amount of toxic assests your banks hold....and the fact that the us governement is bankrupting itself to try keep em afloat.

How long until mass producing markets such as china, india and eastern europe throw extremly high demands upon your goverment for their export of basic goods to your county while they buy the raw materials from countries such as australia europe etc...

LOL you're so *** you cant even see
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-07 06:49:34  
lol, I didn't mean I agreed with the bold part. I meant the issue was that anyone can actually think that, yet most of America probably do.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-07 06:50:15  
Toxic Assets our banks held. You seem to think that they still exist. They dont anymore.

As far as this recession is going, its going to be turning around soon because we are already recovering. You find that on mainstream media though, because they only sell bad news.

You honestly think this is going to kill America? Its just going to make it stronger imo because we learn from our mistakes (hopefully). Right now our biggest consern would be the massive inflation rate that is going to happen thanks to Obama's brilliant plan to save our *** -.-
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-05-07 06:54:20  
LMAO

time will tell
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-07 06:55:46  
Ghuda said:
LMAO

time will tell

Dude, I know its going to happen. You want USA to fail? This is whats going to cause it.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-07 06:56:59  
If you sleep with a ho and get aids, there's a good chance that you'll learn from that mistake. Doesn't stop you being *** though.
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-05-07 06:57:14  
Korpg said:
Toxic Assets our banks held. -.-

Where are the US banks getting the cash to continue to operate? Hmmmm which government is bailing em out?

How many years is it going to take these banks to "repay" this money?

Open your *** eyes.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-07 06:58:43  
Ghuda said:
Korpg said:

Where are the US banks getting the cash to continue to operate? Hmmmm which government is bailing em out?

How many years is it going to take these banks to "repy" this money?

Open your *** eyes.

Hence Obama's Plan: To pay the banks, we print more money -.-

Which is why I said major inflation -.-
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-05-07 07:01:09  
Korpg said:
Ghuda said:
LMAO

time will tell

Dude, I know its going to happen. You want USA to fail? This is whats going to cause it.

dude you have no idea what the *** you are talking about.

Outside of america, public pole opinions the WORLD over hold yanks in very very low regard.

what fuels foreign (outside US duh duh) governments foreign policy?

PUBLIC OPINION

the states and yanks are so deeply hated world wide (dont let a handfull of peeps on ff or wow fool you) that no country will be willing to help bail YOU GUYS out.

america will fall due to its own stupidity
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-07 07:01:49  
Printing more money doesn't do ***for national debt...
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-05-07 07:02:34  
Korpg said:
Ghuda said:
Korpg said:

How many years is it going to take these banks to "repy" this money?

Open your *** eyes.

Hence Obama's Plan: To pay the banks, we print more money -.-

Which is why I said major inflation -.-

LOL yeah worked very well for Germany after world war 1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation#Models_of_hyperinflation

By late 1923, the Weimar Republic of Germany was issuing two-trillon Mark banknotes and postage stamps with a face value of fifty billion Mark. The highest value banknote issued by the Weimar government's Reichsbank had a face value of 100 trillion Mark (100,000,000,000,000; 100 billion on the long scale).[8] [9]. One of the firms printing these notes submitted an invoice for the work to the Reichsbank for 32,776,899,763,734,490,417.05 (3.28×1019, or 33 quintillion) Marks.[10]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-07 07:07:04  
And I thought only America is full of biggots.

I'm currently in Japan at the moment, and I can tell you this, there is NOT as big of a negative idealogy against the USA as you think. I'm also with people from ALL parts of the civilized world, so I get to mingle with them on a daily basis. There is that dislike with some policies of America, but not a general hate as you so well put it.

If you get fooled by the mass media and their views on the world, then you deserve to have your biggot ideas. Sorry to disappoint you though, but not everyone thinks like you.
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-05-07 07:08:23  
Thats cos your a weeaboo ***
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-05-07 07:12:23  
Korpg said:
And I thought only America is full of biggots.

I'm currently in Japan at the moment, and I can tell you this, there is NOT as big of a negative idealogy against the USA as you think. I'm also with people from ALL parts of the civilized world, so I get to mingle with them on a daily basis. There is that dislike with some policies of America, but not a general hate as you so well put it.

If you get fooled by the mass media and their views on the world, then you deserve to have your biggot ideas. Sorry to disappoint you though, but not everyone thinks like you.

I have spent months in India, China, Lativa, the UK, various middle eastern countries as well as pacifc islands.

Japans inward looking culture is hardly a prime expamle of world views.

Hows their inbound immigration statistics? *** lol, japan is one of the most racist countries in the world.

lol
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-07 07:14:13  
Ghuda said:
Thats cos your a weeaboo ***

And..............point proven

Thanks Ghuda!
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-07 07:16:48  
Ghuda said:
I have spent months in India, China, Lativa, the UK, various middle eastern countries as well as pacifc islands.

Hows their inbound immigration statistics? *** lol, japan is one of the most racist countries in the world.

lol

k, what about the 37 nationalities that I get to talk to every day thanks to my school? Many of them have their own definitions of what is the USA, and none (including the 94 Australians here) have the same views as you do.

So, conclusion: Your opinions are just that, your opinions. Do everyone a favor and make sure you don't lead people on and say they are Australia's general opinions, k?
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-05-07 07:20:21  
Korpg said:
Ghuda said:

lol

k, what about the 37 nationalities that I get to talk to every day thanks to my school? Many of them have their own definitions of what is the USA, and none (including the 94 Australians here) have the same views as you do.

So, conclusion: Your opinions are just that, your opinions. Do everyone a favor and make sure you don't lead people on and say they are Australia's general opinions, k?

/sigh speaking to a handfull of "lucky" students who's parents are rich enough to send them abroad doesnt mean ***

Anyway, back on topic, my token still isnt here
 Gilgamesh.Elphame
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Elphame
By Gilgamesh.Elphame 2009-05-07 07:24:46  
>.>
can we settle this over a game of darts...
j/k I'll stop by later :3
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-07 07:26:04  
Ghuda said:
Korpg said:
Ghuda said:

lol

/sigh speaking to a handfull of "lucky" students who's parents are rich enough to send them abroad doesnt mean ***

Anyway, back on topic, my token still isnt here

Yeah, I forgot thats your idea about College. Only the rich can go to Universities and not the poor. So, my super rich father, who happens to be a truck driver, paid for my college while my mother, as a disabled housewife, is able to pay for my books and ***. And they also paid for me to come study in Japan too. Has absolutly nothing to do with my own merits and strengths in school, or how I happen to be here to study international business practices in hopes to apply them back at home for improvement of the Capitialistic society (and world society as a whole). Nope, my parents paid for my way to school. And all my super rich friends who have simular experiences as mine all got their way paid by their parents just as much. Yup, thats how it is here.

k, try again though?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8