Assault Static - Rank Up!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » Assault Static - Rank up!
Assault Static - Rank up!
 Ramuh.Tipiro
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
By Ramuh.Tipiro 2009-05-04 09:43:28  
My brother and I are looking for several more people interested in a static for doing the various Assault missions to gain mercenary ranks. You need 25 rank points for Naja to give you the rank-up quest. You get 5 points for doing a mission for the first time, and 1 point each for repeating them. I have 75 Paladin and my brother (Pellet) has 75 Black Mage and Dark Knight. We'd like to do a mission at least several times per week, but even once a week would be an improvement. We'll be starting with the PSC missions (we did Golden Salvage already), and are generally on during Central Time afternoon/evening. If you, or someone you know of, are interested in ranking up, please respond here or contact Tipiro or Pellet in-game. Thanks.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-04 09:58:29  
I've got a Whm, Blu, and Cor and I want to rank up, bad. Once I'm done with finals in about two weeks, I'm free all day, every day. Except event days...bwhahaha.
 Ramuh.Tipiro
By Ramuh.Tipiro 2009-05-04 10:41:41  
All right, thanks Rowland, I will talk to Kriple. And Haseyo, sounds good. I figure a lot more people will be up for it when finals are done. I'm glad I don't have to mess with that. :P
 Ramuh.Tipiro
By Ramuh.Tipiro 2009-05-05 07:45:07  
It's looking like Kriple and Dalila will be good for one day per week on Sunday. I'll need 2 more people interested in that, but I'd like to do more per week, so another static is probably in order. What days will work for you in a few weeks, Haseyo?
 Ramuh.Tipiro
By Ramuh.Tipiro 2009-05-05 21:05:23  
Oh, I'm a dope and was thinking 1 tag per day = 1 assault per day. Nevermind on the other static.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-05 21:28:28  
Tipiro said:
It's looking like Kriple and Dalila will be good for one day per week on Sunday. I'll need 2 more people interested in that, but I'd like to do more per week, so another static is probably in order. What days will work for you in a few weeks, Haseyo?

Well for right now, Wednesdays and Sundays are Dyna days around 7~8pm EST til whenever the *** all the mobs want to die, which is generally 3~4 hours, you know Dyna, lol. Generally any time in the morning before 6pm EST is fine, that's about when events in my ls start.
 Ramuh.Tipiro
By Ramuh.Tipiro 2009-05-11 09:49:26  
Bump. I'm sure many of the missions are doable by 5, but I'd still like to find 1 more person interested in this. It's looking like we'll be doing them on Sunday afternoons starting this Sunday hopefully.
 Ramuh.Tipiro
By Ramuh.Tipiro 2009-05-18 07:45:45  
Well, this didn't work out yesterday. I didn't realize Kriple and Dalila wouldn't be able to log in until Haseyo had an LS event. Since apparently Sunday evenings are the only time they're available, it looks like I'll need to find another day/time, or a few more players for this one. I'll let you know.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-18 07:49:26  
I'm currently in a static. However one of the guys in the static is going for mythic(lucried) and will have to do them all again... and were like 2 away from done. Not sure what well do after that but he might do it lol.
 Ramuh.Tipiro
By Ramuh.Tipiro 2009-05-19 20:37:10  
Ok, we have a full party aiming for Tuesday at 7pm ET. We'll try to knock out at least 2, but up to 4 missions if everyone has the tags for it. Sorry to Kriple and Dalila, you seemed to have the most limited schedule, so it was difficult finding people for that day/time. :(
 Ramuh.Awangarda
user: Awangarda
By Ramuh.Awangarda 2009-06-09 20:40:10  
/
special reserve list.
By Ramuh.Fireballhikari 2009-07-05 04:50:41  
I'd like to do some assaults, too. Currently PFC looking for warhorse hoofprint to rank up though.
 Ramuh.Pellet
user: Pellet75
By Ramuh.Pellet 2009-07-26 00:43:40  
Well we are trying perhaps to form a new group since the last one didnt work out because people never showed up on time and it got too late to do much.