[dev1063] Job Adjustments: Warrior
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 16 17 18
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2011-12-22 02:00:17  
Asura.Odakasan said: »
surely you can't be *** serious, we're in the level 99 era where mobs (see: voidwatch) have 300k hp, if not more.

300k+ hp?

try 80k-200k :/
 Asura.Odakasan
サーバ: Asura
user: Odaka
By Asura.Odakasan 2011-12-22 02:01:11  
Carbuncle.Xenhas said: »
Asura.Odakasan said: »
surely you can't be *** serious, we're in the level 99 era where mobs (see: voidwatch) have 300k hp, if not more.

300k+ hp?

try 80k-200k :/

whatever it doesn't matter, 6k isn't much
[+]
 Sylph.Biginallways
サーバ: Sylph
user: Biggie87
By Sylph.Biginallways 2011-12-22 02:06:46  
LOL at all the QQ in this thread. Btw, mentioning polearm sam at 75 cap in this thread is amusing to say the least. Any sam worth his salt meritted on mamool, not f'ing birds. Tomoe? ReallY? Am I being elitist by stating facts? Serj, you never fail to make me laugh. Go hold khimaira on 75 mnk bro, since that's what everyone did at 75 cap. You have no clue man, and your BS claims make me laugh. You didn't even get black belt until a few months ago, yet you act as if you know everything about how content was at level 75 cap. Take it from someone who actually tanked HNM's at 75 cap... it wasn't done with mnks. My black belt items were trashed to me b/c noone else needed them. I actually tanked HNM's at 75. Learn a thing or two about this game before you go spouting off about ***you have no clue about.
 Odin.Tsuneo
サーバ: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2011-12-22 02:09:31  
Sylph.Biginallways said: »
LOL at all the QQ in this thread. Btw, mentioning polearm sam at 75 cap in this thread is amusing to say the least. Any sam worth his salt meritted on mamool, not f'ing birds. Tomoe? ReallY?
I used to rape mamools with polearm...
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-12-22 05:11:02  
Enough.
 Bismarck.Markas
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Markas83
By Bismarck.Markas 2011-12-22 05:12:56  
[+]
 Odin.Articuno
サーバ: Odin
user: Zapdos
By Odin.Articuno 2011-12-22 05:29:10  
its like the nerf is Merry Christmas to ffxi players
By khidafi916 2011-12-22 05:48:11  
SE is garbage. straight up they give you a taste of the good life then strip it away. im going to play starwars.
 Asura.Abriannah
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2011-12-22 05:49:32  
lololol

Edit: This is Bart, but it's still funny. :)
 Bismarck.Markas
user: Markas83
By Bismarck.Markas 2011-12-22 05:54:49  
khidafi916 said: »
SE is garbage. straight up they give you a taste of the good life then strip it away. im going to play starwars DC universe online.
By Xenshi 2011-12-22 05:59:39  
I say just let it be, there isn't a dam thing no one is going to be able to do to change this. Like all the other nerfs that have happened in the many years of this game we'll work around it plan and simple. I have neither Ukon. or Vere., but I know the amount of work that goes into making one and making it good. Sorry this is happening but deal with it. The way things are going these days any how, even the newer VW content, mobs go down in 5-10 minutes be it Drk, Sam, War, Mnk, Blm, Rng, Cor, etc. as the main damage. If you feel it's going to ruin the job, either quit, play another job, or find a work around for that job.
By khidafi916 2011-12-22 06:17:23  
lol @ markas i play that too! hahaha cant beat free!
By khidafi916 2011-12-22 06:19:34  
and i just think its lame that cor's and bst empy can 1 shot under a brew and warr and mnk get bent over. but yeah couldent expect SE to let us have fun for too long.
 Shiva.Hasiano
サーバ: Shiva
user: Hasiano
By Shiva.Hasiano 2011-12-22 06:31:03  
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-12-22 07:42:30  
LOL at all the QQ in this thread. Btw, mentioning polearm sam at 75 cap in this thread is amusing to say the least. Any sam worth his salt meritted on mamool, not f'ing birds. Tomoe? ReallY? Am I being elitist by stating facts? Serj, you never fail to make me laugh. Go hold khimaira on 75 mnk bro, since that's what everyone did at 75 cap. You have no clue man, and your BS claims make me laugh. You didn't even get black belt until a few months ago, yet you act as if you know everything about how content was at level 75 cap. Take it from someone who actually tanked HNM's at 75 cap... it wasn't done with mnks. My black belt items were trashed to me b/c noone else needed them. I actually tanked HNM's at 75. Learn a thing or two about this game before you go spouting off about ***you have no clue about.

I'd usually be one of the last people to defend "Serj" ... but this post is just pathetic.

Reminds me of some frat guys I knew in college. "Yeah, man, last night at the mixer, I told some drunk freshman girl that I have a huge schlong, and she was all impressed, and gave me a BJ kneeling on the floor in the bathroom. When I was done, I slapped her across the cheek with my wang, and told her to gtfo of my bathroom. I'm so awesome; it hurts to be this awesome, man."
[+]
 Bahamut.Danthebk
サーバ: Bahamut
user: danthebk
By Bahamut.Danthebk 2011-12-22 07:47:39  
Strangest... Analogy... Ever...
 Cerberus.Weissberv
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Weissberv
By Cerberus.Weissberv 2011-12-22 08:00:55  
Pretty sure everyone calling SAM trash ever since abyssea (even Voidwatch) are the ones raging in this thread.

Aw diddums.
 Asura.Kaisuko
user: Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2011-12-22 08:10:55  
Bismarck.Elanabelle said: »

I'd usually be one of the last people to defend "Serj" ... but this post is just pathetic.

Reminds me of some frat guys I knew in college. "Yeah, man, last night at the mixer, I told some drunk freshman girl that I have a huge schlong, and she was all impressed, and gave me a BJ kneeling on the floor in the bathroom. When I was done, I slapped her across the cheek with my wang, and told her to gtfo of my bathroom. I'm so awesome; it hurts to be this awesome, man."
Isn't that how the internet works?
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-12-22 08:12:28  
Elana hung out with weird people at college...
[+]
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-12-22 08:41:18  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »

lol believe it or not there's a lot of tools like that. If you went to a community college more than likely you wouldn't see that behavior. If you lived in a college campus life, or in some frat, sport for a slightly famed college. When I was at UW Madison visiting my buddy, there was retards all over like that.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Corres
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-12-22 08:49:22  
My black belt items were trashed to me b/c noone else needed them.
and that is the reason i hate you :/
[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-12-22 08:55:10  

I definitely didn't "hang out" with people like this in college. More like I would overhear their conversations at parties, in the gym, and ... in bathrooms -.-

Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »

lol believe it or not there's a lot of tools like that. If you went to a community college more than likely you wouldn't see that behavior. When I was at UW Madison visiting my buddy, there was retards all over like that.

Yep.

Asura.Kaisuko said: »
Isn't that how the internet works?

Only for 'tards.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-12-22 08:57:15  
Because I can:

Bahamut.Danthebk
By Bahamut.Danthebk 2011-12-22 09:10:13  
I was wrong, WAR is still slightly ahead of SAM pre-nerf.

Ukko's 99:
total damage per round:4929
dps:320

Ukko's 95:
total damage per round:4590
dps:298

Ukko's 90:
total damage per round:4397
dps:285
 Bahamut.Danthebk
By Bahamut.Danthebk 2011-12-22 09:10:58  
But SAM still should invest in a Kantonotachi.

Shoha:
total damage per round:3330
dps:270

Fudo:
total damage per round:3500
dps:247

Kaiten:
total damage per round:3179
dps:224

Edit: Correction, SAM should invest in Kogarasumaru, without even doing the math.
Didn't account for Save TP or Conserve TP, but meh.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 16 17 18