フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » duo looking for a linkshell
duo looking for a linkshell
 Ragnarok.Draakken
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: shannon
By Ragnarok.Draakken 2011-12-17 20:14:48  
Hello,

A friend and I just came (back) to FFXI and have a couple of month old toons. We want to find a friendly, mature, social linkshell to hang out with.

We mostly run duo together and tend to play late hours, sometimes overnight, EST timezone. We are both working professionals and try to stay in sync with other. Most weeks we play between 2000-2230 EST, and a couple of nights a week we try to play during the night.

We like questing and exploring, and are both alt-a-holics. Most of the time we level fairly slowly as we aren't in a big hurry to reach end game, and in most MMOs don't like the end game much anyway.

We don't mind chat being bawdy at times since we can be ourselves, but grossly immature or prurient discussion is a big negative.

We don't like guild drama, immature players, and raider/minmax mentality. We don't want to powerlevel, just have fun and have some people to talk to and occasionally run with when we have shared goals.

Thanks.
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2011-12-19 13:57:26  
Ragnarok.Draakken said: »
Hello,

A friend and I just came (back) to FFXI and have a couple of month old toons. We want to find a friendly, mature, social linkshell to hang out with.

We mostly run duo together and tend to play late hours, sometimes overnight, EST timezone. We are both working professionals and try to stay in sync with other. Most weeks we play between 2000-2230 EST, and a couple of nights a week we try to play during the night.

We like questing and exploring, and are both alt-a-holics. Most of the time we level fairly slowly as we aren't in a big hurry to reach end game, and in most MMOs don't like the end game much anyway.

We don't mind chat being bawdy at times since we can be ourselves, but grossly immature or prurient discussion is a big negative.

We don't like guild drama, immature players, and raider/minmax mentality. We don't want to powerlevel, just have fun and have some people to talk to and occasionally run with when we have shared goals.

Thanks.

Perhaps you can check out my LS and apply on the forum.

http://www.cynosure-online.com/forums/
By Unirayne 2012-01-17 23:17:33  
My ls is recruiting as well. Mostly abyssea/empyrean weapons atm. But looking to expand to other events as well. We run 4 nights a week, Wed-Sat 9pm-12 est. If you're interested the site is sweettemptations.guildwork.com :)
 Ragnarok.Evandis
user: Evandis
By Ragnarok.Evandis 2012-01-17 23:20:26  
If interested get a hold of me, Leadinferno, Aahitzepo, Jaiblueyez or Gaprat (I forget who else is a sackholder) about joining our linkshell. I would call us a linkshell of couples, almost each and every one of us plays the game with our significant other, and we are all generally a little older than the normal player with children so while we do joke around and have fun, we don't do it to the level of annoyance. We do everything basically and help as much as we can.