Synergy Furnace Stuck

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Synergy Furnace Stuck
Synergy Furnace Stuck
By Zaub 2011-12-07 15:47:36  
Keep getting message: "You cannot retrieve your mythril leaves. Come back after you sort your inventory" (or words to that effect). I have open inventory slots and in fact, do not have any mythril leaves on me, and have not used a synergy furnace in 2 weeks. Anybody ever have this problem, and if so, how did you resolve it? Tried GM, all he did was refer me to playonline.com community site (where there is no information at all, needless to say). Many thanks for any help.
 Carbuncle.Ianpyst
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: ianpyst
By Carbuncle.Ianpyst 2011-12-07 15:50:12  
How many slots do you have open in your inventory?

I don't remember the number, but mythril leaves are something like 4, used with 2 Vitrol. That would mean you need 6 spaces free in inventory to retrieve them. I could be wrong on the recipe, but you have to have the same number of slots in your inventory to retrieve them, even if the item stacks.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-12-07 15:51:19  
How many inventory spaces do you have open? Make like 10 and check the furnace.

If not... call another GM >.> that one was horrible at helping you.
 Bismarck.Cloudstrafie
サーバ: Bismarck
user: cloud7886
By Bismarck.Cloudstrafie 2011-12-07 16:00:34  
Siren.Kalilla said: »
How many inventory spaces do you have open? Make like 10 and check the furnace.

I would do this synergy takes out items as singles and not how you entered it
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2011-12-07 16:05:20  
Yeah, I have had this happen to me before. When I got the message, "You cannot retrieve your mythril leaves. Come back after you sort your inventory." I tried sorting my inventory, and it worked. Go figure.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Wulfshadow
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Wulfshadow 2011-12-07 16:51:21  
Synergy ingredients are returned, as stated previously, one at a time into your inventory.

If you put in 6 leaves which, although are stackable, will require you to have 6 spaces to take them all out.

Each individual item, regardless of stackability, will take up 1 space until the removal process is complete, where the game (given that you have the auto-sort feature on) will automatically stack them for you.