users online
Make up?
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-04-29 17:20:39  
hey guys, asl? Meet me in the white van near that park over thar. Free candy!
 Asura.Yotevol
サーバ: Asura
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-04-29 17:28:59  
YAY! FREE CANDY!

MMmm.... is it the dark van, with no windows, no liscense and has the fat bearded man in the front driving?

~Yote
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-29 17:30:01  
Sterling said:
hey guys, asl? Meet me in the white van near that park over thar. Free candy!

Oh ***I haven't heard 'asl' in ages xD
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-29 17:30:56  
Haseyo said:
Oh ***I haven't heard 'asl' in ages xD

Ya rly ^^
 Asura.Yotevol
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-04-29 17:34:36  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ya rly ^^

#2 is a pirate!

YAR MATEY!

~Yote
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-29 17:36:55  
Yotevol said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ya rly ^^

#2 is a pirate!

YAR MATEY!

lol
 Asura.Celene
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-04-29 18:19:17  
Korpg said:
Celene, marry me!!!!!

>.>
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-29 18:23:23  
Celene said:
Korpg said:
Celene, marry me!!!!!

>.>

Celene is more into her "pillow" ...meow
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-04-29 18:25:35  
I like candy. :<
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-29 18:28:02  
everyone likes candy o.o
 Kujata.Rosangela
サーバ: Kujata
user: Angel
By Kujata.Rosangela 2009-04-29 18:42:05  
._. I wonder if they still make that candy lipgloss stuff...
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-04-29 18:49:57  
Sometimes make-up helps you like.. not look dead. Well, the more natural looking stuff. Like powder and blush. Blush gives you some life in your cheeks if you're pale. Same with light pink lipgloss/lipstick :o
 Asura.Icon
user: ic0n67
By Asura.Icon 2009-04-29 19:08:14  
Bottom line:

Walk around naked and you wont have to worry about makes

/endthread
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-30 01:50:24
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Wow 9 pages already and I didn't even see this one show up...

Anyways, I think make-up is something that should be used primarily for minor touch ups for overall presentation and cosmetic purposes only.

I feel bad for those who layer it on and use it as a mask literally and figuratively; for I find a natural face to be far more beautiful than one slathered with mass quantities of man made products.
 Kujata.Wayners
user: Wayners
By Kujata.Wayners 2009-04-30 01:55:40  
Artemicion said:

Anyways, I think make-up is something that should be used primarily for minor touch ups for overall presentation and cosmetic purposes only.

I feel bad for those who layer it on and use it as a mask literally and figuratively; for I find a natural face to be far more beautiful than one slathered with mass quantities of man made products.

hi brother
 Odin.Gaea
サーバ: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-30 02:21:47

Artemicion said:

you sir, are a dumbass and you have no idea what make-up is about. this nonsense you babbled implies that make-up is about deception, insecurity, or self-consciousness.

make up is about personal expression, individualism and creativity. it can be something simplistic to match your outfit or something complex to enunciate your mood or attitude.

Jesus Christ why am I attempting to explain this to a retard. It's like trying to explain pokemon evolution to a daffodil.
[+]
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-30 02:22:28

Gaea said:
you sir, are a dumbass and you have no idea what make-up is about. this nonsense you babbled implies that make-up is about deception, insecurity, or lack of self-consciousness.

make up is about personal expression, individualism and creativity. it can be something simplistic to match your outfit or something complex to enunciate your mood or attitude.

Jesus Christ why am I attempting to explain this to a retard. It's like trying to explain pokemon evolution to a daffodil.

you make me lol

It's just an opinion, no reason to get your panties in a knot. But it would appear it's too late.
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-30 02:27:20

Artemicion said:
Gaea said:
[you sir, are a dumbass and you have no idea what make-up is about. this nonsense you babbled implies that make-up is about deception, insecurity, or self-consciousness.

you make me lol

Perhaps, I'm just too quick to judge. For all I know you live in North Korea, China or some other communist state where individual expresssion is frowned upon. The beauty of make-up is it can change your look, DRAMATICALLY, with just the tiniest variations.

There is nothing more annoying that douchenozzles who say the same HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE nonsense about how much make up a woman should wear. It's not your face. If you don't like it, stick to dating men.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-30 02:29:13

I'm aware of your views on make up and I agree completely. I just expressed distaste for those who use it for the purpose of (as you stated) deception, insecurity, etc.

Anyways, you really should chill out. It's bad for your complexion >.>
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-30 02:30:20

Artemicion said:
I'm aware of your views on make up and I agree completely. I just expressed distaste for those who use it for the purpose of (as you stated) deception, insecurity, etc.

Anyways, you really should chill out. It's bad for your complexion >.>

You don't know much about make-up. There's plenty of it that doesn't clog your pores and cleaning your face properly at night takes care of that anyway.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-30 02:33:00

You're correct. Being male; I know little to nothing about make up. I was merely stating my opinion about it and its generalized purposes as well as my distaste of it being used for more superficial reasons.

It's good to see those who use it as an art form more so than a mask, both figuratively and literally.
 Kujata.Wayners
user: Wayners
By Kujata.Wayners 2009-04-30 02:34:22  
lololololol gaea is too angry. i wonder why ..
[+]
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-30 02:47:50

people that put a bunch of make up on are usually young and do a lot of trial an error in front of the mirror to get the look they want. you can never really fully master make-up cause there's new stuff and new styles all the time. it's a right of passage for girls and young women and its quite a learning process. you're an insensitive jackass to interfere with it.

i'm not angry, just disgusted at the same silly boys saying the same silly things about women and what they should do with their make-up and their bodies. yet these are the same stupid little boys that will deliver lines to their next new girlfriend like "i'm different baby, i'm not like any of the other guys you've ever dated, blah blah" Trust me, you are all exactly the same, with the same cheesy lines and the same cheesy rhetoric that overall stifles a woman's natural creativity and suffocates her spirit. i feel sorry for anyone that dates a douche like you.

a real man would encourage her woman to express herself without judgment and consequence. it's YOUR insecurity that's on the line, not hers. You're just afraid that she'll get "noticed" by someone that will treat her a lot better than you do and won't suffocate her with a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE "opinion" about her individualism.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-30 02:49:17

Looks like the troll woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-30 02:53:35

I'm the troll? Your the douchebag in a make-up thread, projecting your own insecurities onto a woman's right to self expression. Last I checked, I'm one of the few people who's on topic and one of the few people that the topic actually applies to.

The OP and I have already compared notes on make-up sources earlier today. I just noticed this was still being posted in and I figured it would have been a thread to die after two pages.

However, there's asshats like you trolling your worthless opinion in an attempt to satisfy your inferiority complex; furthermore, broadcasting your ineptitude to have a healthy, happy relationship with the opposite sex.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-30 02:56:24

Nah I just find it downright hilarious and ironic that after expressing a rather simple opinion you jump on the ball acting butthurt and angry and immediately resort to name calling and worn out insults which only imply and express your own latent insecurities relating to your own use of make up and inner/outer beauty (or there lack of).

But if you wanna jump on your non existent high horse and look like this:

User submitted image

Be my guest~
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-30 02:57:25

Artemicion said:
Nah I just find it downright hilarious and ironic that after expressing a rather simple opinion you jump on the ball acting butthurt and angry and immediately resort to name calling and worn out insults which only imply and express your own latent insecurities relating to your own use of make up and inner/outer beauty (or there lack of).

But if you wanna jump on your non existent high horse and look like this:

User submitted image

Be my guest~

Mimi is a TV character. Is that the best you got? Seriously? You are basing your entire argument on Mimi from the Drew Carey show? This is how you think you'll win this?

I strongly suggest you ninja delete your post. Your stupidity is simply baffling.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-30 02:59:26

Gaea said:
This is how you think you'll win this?

I already did my dear. Good day ^^
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-30 03:02:54

Artemicion said:
Gaea said:
This is how you think you'll win this?

I already did my dear. Good day ^^

You're an insensitive, insecure nutjob. I'd even wager manic-depressive with violent tendencies against women. I only wish the other female players weren't asleep so they could witness the awe inspiring spectacle of such a simple-minded sociopath full of his own crap.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-30 03:04:14

You really should relax more. You'll blemish your face with all the butthurt and trolling you do.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31