users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Minstrel's Ring <Do you have it> <Sell?>
Minstrel's Ring <Do you have it> <Sell?>
 Shiva.Didmizzler
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: didmao
By Shiva.Didmizzler 2011-11-15 08:21:22  
Hello all, I have been camping the auction house for awhile and haven't been able to get this ring. If you have one and would like to sell it please let me know. Thank you
 Siren.Mcclane
サーバ: Siren
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2011-11-15 08:37:09  
Yes, there is a wanted feature. But many someone has this ring and isn't using it, but hasn't really thought of selling it. Maybe this post will point out that they could help someone out. Don't be a jerk.

Edit: If you're talking about the < >, I take back what I said.
 Bahamut.Colonelace
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Colonelace 2011-11-15 08:37:42  
its because when you add a < and a > it auto translates anything inside it duh
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-11-15 10:21:32  
If you use Guildwork, it'll notify you via e-mail when things on your "wanted" list on ffxiah show up on the AH.

It's how I've managed to get some seldom-sold-high-demand items.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-11-15 10:25:10  
It drops from BCNM Treasures and Tribulations... but I suck at eenie meenie miney moe... I know! We'll make an event out of it and kill that treasure chest! Note to me: I still owe Belli one of those rings.
 Shiva.Didmizzler
user: didmao
By Shiva.Didmizzler 2011-11-15 10:33:29  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
It drops from BCNM Treasures and Tribulations... but I suck at eenie meenie miney moe... I know! We'll make an event out of it and kill that treasure chest! Note to me: I still owe Belli one of those rings.

LOL, sweet! <see you again!> Lol... thanks nik
 Bahamut.Krizz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2011-11-15 12:40:15  
I've got about a 50% rate of choosing the right chest. Just not anything good from it yet.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-11-16 09:44:40  
Bahamut.Krizz said: »
I've got about a 50% rate of choosing the right chest. Just not anything good from it yet.

Update- Did is alot better at guessing than I am. We went 3/5 just guessing chests but yeah, nothing good dropped.

hrmmmm.

[edit] and of course while were there one popped up on the ah and was just as quickly snatched up...