Fatigue Setting In Too Early... Anyone Else?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Fishing » Fatigue setting in too early... Anyone Else?
Fatigue setting in too early... Anyone Else?
By Lenaleelee 2011-11-07 10:23:27  
Lately when I fish(this is over several weeks time) I have been hitting fatigue around 5 or so stacks of fish. I am fishing nebs in the lake in SSG for profit in the middle of my skilling. However even when I try to fish elsewhere for example Qufim to skill up I hit limit around 50. I am level 95 so I don't see where it could be my level and I've waited a few days in between each fishing period. Anyone else having this problem or have any advice?
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2011-11-07 10:30:20  
I've not fished recently (the last time was probably Moat Carp ~4 weeks ago), but I was catching about 15-16 stacks of Carp at Fishing 10 and Fishing 54.
 Sylph.Morihei
user: Onitaru
By Sylph.Morihei 2011-11-07 12:42:46  
There are two types of fatigue that I'm aware of Hard Fatigue and Soft Fatigue. Hard Fatigue Is the 200 fish a day limit. Soft Fatigue Is when you've been fishing in the same zone for awhile, you'll start to have a hard time getting bites till next game day & zone.

There was a post somewhere on these forums that said you'll be forced capped if you fish a single fish for to long or something to that effect.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2011-11-07 16:08:37  
I just went to fish up some Neb's for some skillups, I got maybe 20 fish on my 54 on the boat and 0 on my mules 10.

Decided to go to SSG (I remember having better luck there) and I just got 20 "No catches" in a row on both (along with a lot scattered around while I was on the boat), as if I've hit my limit for the day.

EDIT: Also, never knew about the different fatigues =O Can't say I ever really read much up on Fishing, only took it up for a bit of profit XD
 Sylph.Knala
user: nala
By Sylph.Knala 2011-11-07 17:18:16  
dunno been skilling on shall shells for several weeks, only occasionally got a yellow globe or the marlin never hit a force cap through out it.
By mortontony1 2011-11-07 17:18:29  
So to remove soft fatigue, you can zone in and back out? Or at least help with it? Or would you have to like spend a day doing something else?
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-11-07 17:22:27  
It's just zoning in my experience.
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-11-07 17:37:14  
Sylph.Hitetsu said: »
I just went to fish up some Neb's for some skillups, I got maybe 20 fish on my 54 on the boat and 0 on my mules 10.

Decided to go to SSG (I remember having better luck there) and I just got 20 "No catches" in a row on both (along with a lot scattered around while I was on the boat), as if I've hit my limit for the day.

EDIT: Also, never knew about the different fatigues =O Can't say I ever really read much up on Fishing, only took it up for a bit of profit XD

Don't fish under the bridges. No agro = no fish.
By mortontony1 2011-11-07 17:39:37  
Bahamut.Serj said: »

You mean directly under the bridge? Or that entire area/lake/pond thing?
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2011-11-07 17:40:27  
I just went to fish up some Neb's for some skillups, I got maybe 20 fish on my 54 on the boat and 0 on my mules 10. Decided to go to SSG (I remember having better luck there) and I just got 20 "No catches" in a row on both (along with a lot scattered around while I was on the boat), as if I've hit my limit for the day. EDIT: Also, never knew about the different fatigues =O Can't say I ever really read much up on Fishing, only took it up for a bit of profit XD

this happens to me all the time. The last time it happened i hadnt fished for the few weeks. Zoned into Nashmu, cought 2 fish, then had 10 'You didnt catch anythigns in a row'
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-11-07 17:43:23  
mortontony1 said: »

Directly under the bridge. Anywhere where you could get agro is fine.

Fishing up Haks in the glacier is the same way. If you fish on the edges of the coast you won't catch any fish. Have to be in the middle where agro roams.
By mortontony1 2011-11-07 17:46:24  
mortontony1 said: »

Directly under the bridge. Anywhere where you could get agro is fine.

Fishing up Haks in the glacier is the same way. If you fish on the edges of the coast you won't catch any fish. Have to be in the middle where agro roams.

Wow that's good info to know ^^
By Lenaleelee 2011-11-07 21:54:02  
Thank you for all the very good info. To clear some up, I switched to qufim and had the same thing in the ice lake and had decided to go back to profit fishing figuring that I would go back to getting bites. No such luck only about 50 fish and poof 15-20 no catches. I don't fish under the bridge thingy. I fish at the spot you first come to when entering. Where most people do it. I don't know maybe SE just hates me for fishing there for so long?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-11-07 22:04:21  
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
I did notice after the daylight savings last night, fatigue was setting in way earlier like my body couldn't adjust or something this year.

Anyone else sleepless last night?
yes yes and yes
 Sylph.Bonaparte
user: Bonaparte
By Sylph.Bonaparte 2011-11-11 12:08:43  
Last couple of days max fish i seem to be able to pull is 20 and fatigue is not resetting after jap midnight e.g today before midnight i fished up 20 cresent fish then got 0 for 30 mins so gave up came back after midnight went to nash to try there again 30 mins no fish ><

Havent just returned to game and job lvl has been 95 all the time i fish usually get plenty of fish in nash so i nono wtf is going on but is fn frustrating ....