フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Broken Lu Shang's rod repair
Broken Lu Shang's rod repair
 Pandemonium.Luignata
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-04-29 14:37:42
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Broken Lu Shang's can be fixed by a Quest that costs roughly 7,500 gil. (Based on prices from my server)

From a fisherman's standpoint, is a cheap alternative then trusting your million gil item to a random stranger. I would not trust my rod to anyone, and would simply use the NPC for all my repairing needs.
 Garuda.Littledarc
サーバ: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-04-29 15:04:45  
kudos! i had completely forgotten about this quest and was worried about what i would do when i broke my rod (my WW friend quit).
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-04-29 15:21:21  
Yeah the npc cost alot i just sometimes bring a WW friend along. But now that im 100 with support i only break like once every 2 boat rides on average though i tend to miss a few then break 2 in a row... go go extra rod. I line break alot though damn gugrus
 Lakshmi.Rathen
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Rathen
By Lakshmi.Rathen 2009-04-29 21:06:43  
Excesspain said:
Ryoshi said:
Trust should not be an issue, anyone that knows Rathen should know once the synth is done, that item will be returned with no complications.

Also, as a side note I agree with Tyndal play it safe and craft once you doc.

Giti said:
I use Rathen woodworking skills to fish for Lik since I dont have woodworking skill. Nice to find someone thats needs to skill on Lu rods helps alot doing E.Rod quest. Thanks alot SE for a impossiable to gauge quest :P. If anyone doing this quest give Rathen a /tell his good people ^^.

I know how you people work...you are both in on his rod stealing scam!

Considering you are from another server and do not know me you should rly avoid passing judgement ryoshi is a friend who saw my post and replied and giti is someone who i just met a week ago doing this very thing he's just posting his experience with me