How Many Hours Have You Spent?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Walk of Echoes » How many hours have you spent?
How many hours have you spent?
 Leviathan.Emmm
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Emmm
By Leviathan.Emmm 2011-10-08 20:54:32  
in exchange for synthesis materials? So many black mages really want Thunder V or even Comet and the chance of getting it in WOEs is enough to drive me insane. I've heard the drops are random (although you'll get 5 items for good performance) but c'mon!!!! This is really EVIL.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-10-08 20:57:52  
Didn't take me long to run up to the ah.
[+]
 Sylph.Morihei
サーバ: Sylph
user: Onitaru
By Sylph.Morihei 2011-10-10 08:48:53  
Just go in on PLD BLU or RDM you'll get your spells in no time. - I damn sure wouldn't spend 2m for comet
By Calipso 2011-10-10 08:58:35  
Between myself, my mule and my friend we've done 30-40+ woes without a single scroll drop. Usually we get 8-15k exp a run. Only reason I kept going was cause it's decent exp and I'm tired of abyssea/campaign.

Had another friend get 3 scrolls in 5 runs >_>

Rng luck sucks. Unless you're the lucky type, might be better off just farming elsewhere and buying the scrolls.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-10-10 09:04:05  
Sylph.Morihei said: »
Just go in on PLD BLU or RDM you'll get your spells in no time. - I damn sure wouldn't spend 2m for comet

Um huh? I have done over 40 WOE runs since the update and gotten 0 spells... It's completely luck based, I know people who get spells every week lol.
 Ragnarok.Corres
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-10-10 09:05:16  
i had the money but i said to myself: bah i'm going to get them myself in WoE. 3 Days later i spend about 2 mill on Comet and the rest standard-prices (well, "standard").

Did not buy breakga though. As long as it doesn't really last much longer than usual it's useless for me.
 Bismarck.Eburo
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-10-10 09:20:52  
Sylph.Morihei said: »

One side of me somewhat agrees, but about 4.5 hours in a high quality cruor party, and 40 minutes buying/NPCing chocobo blinkers, you can easily make 2,000,000 gil.
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2011-10-10 09:25:13  
I will waite till price drops to "normal". Till than call me Noob BLM! I dont have a problem with it.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-10-10 09:26:52  
Prices are pretty much gonna stabilize where they are, 1~2m range, unless a huge influx of people suddenly get interested in VW or the new HKCBCNM's have a higher drop rate than the old crap ones. The drop rates in all possible locations is pretty abysmal.
[+]
 Shiva.Xellith
サーバ: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2011-10-10 09:56:28  
Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Prices are pretty much gonna stabilize where they are, 1~2m range, unless a huge influx of people suddenly get interested in VW or the new HKCBCNM's have a higher drop rate than the old crap ones. The drop rates in all possible locations is pretty abysmal.

People are spamming the hell out of WOE atm. In about 5 weeks the prices are going to be what they are. With less people doing WOE this means that eventually the price will rise. This is asuming that people are doing WOE and selling the scrolls.

Basically im in agreement with Draylo. Prices are gonna stay high.
By Calipso 2011-10-10 10:06:25  
I don't think prices are going to lower unless they increase drop rates or add another place for these to drop. Keep in mind these aren't buyable from vendors, nor are they a semi-common drop from abyssea chests.

If anything, they're going to increase in price once the woe craze ends (during jp hours on odin the higher level fluxes usually fill up within 30 seconds of starting >_>)

Really, if you think about how many people have been doing woe compared to how little scrolls have been on the ah, the drop rates are pretty terrible :( Has have to been literally thousands of individual runs completed by now, and while I'm sure some people are keeping/using/giving away scrolls, most of them probably end up on the ah.

Hope I'm not breaking any copyright laws. But his art is awesome!
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-10-10 10:34:33  
i do over 10 woe runs daily on bst getting 10-12k exp per run on flux 11 or 9, still no comet, however i got 1 thunder4 scroll and 1 holy2
 Sylph.Morihei
サーバ: Sylph
user: Onitaru
By Sylph.Morihei 2011-10-10 10:52:06  
Always carry a 4leaf Mandy bud.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-10-10 10:55:04  
I spent an entire weekend dual farming; one on my sister's account trying to be nice and get her Thunder V. And on my account trying to farm Liminus Earring in Gustav Tunnel.

I got the earring before she got anything good. :<

Honestly, they just need to add a feature where you can add treasure from your treasure pool into an open lot pool that anyone currently in the same flux as you may lot if they choose so. Feel bad just leaving all those coins and mats in there when someone might need them for weapons or for crafting. (This goes for Voidwatch too)
 Leviathan.Emmm
user: Emmm
By Leviathan.Emmm 2011-10-10 19:47:39  
Yea .... I'm pretty much done with WOEs. Hope SE adjusts the drop rates because I don't think most people will put up with spending hours & hours for such low rewards. Population is getting less and less in there.
 Bismarck.Eburo
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-10-10 19:49:43  
It's bad enough no one does any flux that doesn't drop money items anymore.