Easy Fishing Spot For Low Level Mule ?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Fishing » easy fishing spot for low level mule ?
easy fishing spot for low level mule ?
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2011-10-08 16:31:28  
i have acces to a friends of mine's mule to fish on

I got her fishing skill up to 40 now but haven't done the limit break since there is no city moggles
she has no boat access and no khazam access

so far I've been fishing moat carps and sold them for 7k on ah or 6k directly to regular customers

is there something better i can fish at this state? preferable something i can npc for kinda the same gil?

I've tried fishing black sole in qufim with lu shang but the line broke
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-10-08 17:15:36  
I didn't think it was possible to break line on black sole with lu shang...?

Can do bastore bream in west sarutabaruta.
 Asura.Mekaider
サーバ: Asura
user: Jynxy
By Asura.Mekaider 2011-10-08 17:25:33  
Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »

Yeah, can break line and also get message "skill too low". I get those at fishing 60+
By Nevill 2011-10-08 17:29:45  
Nashmau

Istridye to 53, ahtapot after that
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2011-10-10 10:14:05  
nashmau sounds good except.. no wg acces

basically there is no extra acces :-(

and and tbh im in doubt now if it did black solr or bastore bream..
anyway it broke my line :-( maybe i will just wait for the city mogles to return and break the limit and try again at fishing 50
 Cerberus.Kaht
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2011-10-10 17:01:22  

I have NEVER broke my line catching black sole with a Lu.

Additionally, your fishing level will not turn on/off any switch that determines whether a line (or rod) is breakable or not. That information is only determined by the strength of the rod.

The ONLY way you're going to get a snapped line with a Lu when catching black sole is if you reel in the fish before fully depleting its stamina.
 Cerberus.Elgato
By Cerberus.Elgato 2011-10-10 17:32:24  
Shall Shells on the beach in the dunes get you to 55 or so. Not worth as much but not a terrible profit.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2011-10-11 14:12:28  
Cerberus.Kaht said: »

I have NEVER broke my line catching black sole with a Lu.

Additionally, your fishing level will not turn on/off any switch that determines whether a line (or rod) is breakable or not. That information is only determined by the strength of the rod.

The ONLY way you're going to get a snapped line with a Lu when catching black sole is if you reel in the fish before fully depleting its stamina.

can it be i did it on bastore bream then? i know i triede one of those and the line snaped so i gave up on it
By Drjones 2011-10-11 14:33:38  
Just jump on the ferry and fish for nebs. You'll get some Noble Ladies to skill you up while you make more gil. That's what I did, because Shall shells can go jump in a lake. The bite rate on those was terrible every time I tried to fish them.
 Cerberus.Kaht
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2011-10-11 16:49:13  
Phoenix.Gaiarorshack said: »
can it be i did it on bastore bream then? i know i triede one of those and the line snaped so i gave up on it

Not with a Lu, unless you've not fully depleted the fish's stamina. You can snap your line with an Ebisu while reeling in a crayfish if you don't deplete its stamina sufficiently, so immunity to line snapping/rod breaking is always with regard to a fish with fully depleted stamina.

Great-blue was well known as a very accurate fishing site a few years back, although it hasn't been updated for a while. With that said, black sole and bastore bream have been in the game forever, so all data on these fish should be, for the most part, accurate. Looking at the tables on great-blue for bream and soles both show that the Lu is "unbreakable" (meaning neither the line nor rod will snap)

Black Sole
Bastore Bream