2010-06-21
New Items
users online
stalls
 Leviathan.Melisenna
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Melisenna 2011-10-03 02:39:39  
So I just recently started skilling my synergy (at 47 now) and I have noticed the only real way to cap out at 80 is to synth stalls. My issue is that I have had my cooking stall since they were added (synthed for me by a friend). Does anyone know if I will be able to get another emblem and attempt to synth and fail? Or am I going to need to synth someone else's materials to try to skill up?
By runeghost 2011-10-03 02:43:49  
You will have to /drop your stall in order to synth another one, it won't let you make one while you have one as it is rare (to be more precise, you can buy the other emblem no problem but it will not let you attempt the synth).
-R
 Asura.Dimpson
サーバ: Asura
user: dimpson
By Asura.Dimpson 2011-10-03 02:48:24  
You will not have to /drop your stall in order to synth another one, it will let you make one as you are not actually putting it into your inventory (to be more precise, you can buy the other emblem no problem and attempt the synth as well).
-D
[+]
 Leviathan.Melisenna
By Leviathan.Melisenna 2011-10-03 03:24:23  
So if I complete the synth it will just not let me pull it out?
 Asura.Kese
サーバ: Asura
user: buhusky34
By Asura.Kese 2011-10-03 03:42:21  
Asura.Dimpson said: »
You will not have to /drop your stall in order to synth another one, it will let you make one as you are not actually putting it into your inventory (to be more precise, you can buy the other emblem no problem and attempt the synth as well).
-D
By Ecaroh 2011-10-03 08:45:30  
I agree with this. The good news is you dont want to "complete" the synth anyway. Just blow it up for skills from 70-80.

Good luck.
eca
[+]
By runeghost 2011-10-03 18:41:04  
Asura.Dimpson said: »
-D
When I made it I had to drop the old stall before it would let me synthe it, I put the ingredients in the crucible and it would not let me attempt the synth; I had to /drop it before it would let me.
I will say that they may have changed this tho
-R
 Leviathan.Melisenna
By Leviathan.Melisenna 2011-10-09 11:11:48  
So in the end, I was able to get a new emblem to skill from 75+ with, while having my stall in moghouse still. Only I herped the derp and accidentally let the synth end successfully at skill 76.5 or so. So now I need another emblem. The only thing that happened was I had to go to moghouse and drop my old stall before I could take the new stall from the furnace.... yay time to get more guild points @_@
 Odin.Ehnkil
サーバ: Odin
user: Ehnkil
By Odin.Ehnkil 2011-10-09 11:40:03  
Leviathan.Melisenna said: »
So in the end, I was able to get a new emblem to skill from 75+ with, while having my stall in moghouse still. Only I herped the derp and accidentally let the synth end successfully at skill 76.5 or so. So now I need another emblem. The only thing that happened was I had to go to moghouse and drop my old stall before I could take the new stall from the furnace.... yay time to get more guild points @_@

Sadly, same exact thing happened to me. I'd suggest switching up to this.

Cloudy Wheat Broth
Skills: Cooking
Elemental Balance: Resist Vs. Fire 45 Resist Vs. Water 65
Yield: Cloudy Wheat Broth x6
HQ 1: Cloudy Wheat Broth x8
HQ 2: Cloudy Wheat Broth x10
HQ 3: Cloudy Wheat Broth x12 Verification Needed

1 x San d'Orian Flour
1 x Coriander
1 x Imperial Flour
1 x Distilled Water

Ingredients are quite cheap and readily available so you don't have to waste time accruing or even just waste in general more gp. That's what I did to hit 80, although fire/water blow-ups are more of a pain than wind you're close enough that you wouldn't have to deal for long.
 Leviathan.Melisenna
By Leviathan.Melisenna 2011-10-09 19:14:38  
:O! i didnt even know I could use that to skill. you're my new favorite person today. thanks so much ^^