フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Sylph Server GMT Abyssea Group
Sylph Server GMT Abyssea Group
 Fairy.Jozel
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Jozel
By Fairy.Jozel 2011-09-17 12:33:39  
Hello !

I'm looking for people who need Abyssea items+2 and weapon upgrade items.

I have Thf and whm, working on nin AF3 and need some people to make a solid group of players to get to our goals pretty fast.

12 players are enough i think to kill every NM so if you're interested tell me in game. Need blm/brd, Blu, mnk, nin wmh to get all procs cover.

Thank you.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Jozel
user: Jozel
By Fairy.Jozel 2011-09-17 12:46:56  
already thought about that and did it but with more ppl you go way faster, you get procs for sure and help more ppl. ^_^
By BorealisV2 2011-09-17 13:04:31  
Less people is better. Get 2 friends and trio everything.
 Fairy.Prometheus
By Fairy.Prometheus 2011-09-17 13:53:38  
You get significantly diminished returns when you go over 5 with the only exception possibly being the third stage of some weapons. There are 3 reasons I would argue for this: 1st: almost everything is going to have one or more time spawn KI you need to pop and rather than waiting the whole time to build 12 pop sets you could have popped the NM and restarted farming. 2nd: for every additional DD you have on most abysses NM's your going to need more support further diminishing any return. 3rd: THF/NIN + WAR + WHM/RDM + BLM/BRD + BLU cover 100% of procs with treasure hunter unless I'm missing something.
 Siren.Demetreos
サーバ: Siren
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2011-09-17 14:03:49  
Fairy.Prometheus said: »
You get significantly diminished returns when you go over 5 with the only exception possibly being the third stage of some weapons. There are 3 reasons I would argue for this: 1st: almost everything is going to have one or more time spawn KI you need to pop and rather than waiting the whole time to build 12 pop sets you could have popped the NM and restarted farming. 2nd: for every additional DD you have on most abysses NM's your going to need more support further diminishing any return. 3rd: THF/NIN + WAR + WHM/RDM + BLM/BRD + BLU cover 100% of procs with treasure hunter unless I'm missing something.
This.