New Dagger!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » New dagger!
New dagger!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-27 03:02:24  
so about this new dagger. would it be weird if i ran around with it on dnc pretending i was DI?

*edit* LIGHTNING SPEAR!!!!
 Fenrir.Yuriki
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2011-08-27 04:04:30  
Ragnarok.Gunit said: »
Fenrir.Yuriki said: »
No. +40 for all stats via 2 armor slots and 1 wep should serve some purpose. I dunno though, I'm not a sam. Could be useless.
What? How would that be usefull?

I'm pretty ignorant to SAM gear so perhaps there is a lot better WS gear out there, but... +40 from 3 pieces of equip to stats that modify WS dmg doesn't seem all that bad to me. But who knows, I'm just a DNC that stacks tons of DEX for my WS.
 Fenrir.Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2011-08-27 04:07:10  
Back to the topic on hand, I watched the video of New Dagger again and I came pretty hard. Similar to that He-Man .gif.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-08-27 04:07:25  
No. +40 for all stats via 2 armor slots and 1 wep should serve some purpose. I dunno though, I'm not a sam. Could be useless.

I'm pretty ignorant to SAM gear so perhaps there is a lot better WS gear out there, but... +40 from 3 pieces of equip to stats that modify WS dmg doesn't seem all that bad to me. But who knows, I'm just a DNC that stacks tons of DEX for my WS.

Any GKT other than Masamune\Amano = bad
+40 STR doesnt magically make Gekko good :<
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-08-27 04:10:00  
Play nice, people :/ About to go to bed, so I'm willing to issue out topicbans to ensure this thread doesn't go south.
 Bahamut.Attribute
サーバ: Bahamut
user: XGP0001
By Bahamut.Attribute 2011-08-27 04:20:38  
Ragnarok.Anye said: »
Play nice, people :/ About to go to bed, so I'm willing to issue out topicbans to ensure this thread doesn't go south.

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE ANYE, SHE CANT STOP US!!! Or he.. I just felt like being a random ***.
 Bahamut.Degeneration
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Degeneration 2011-08-27 04:49:30  
it looks good. I hope it works for off hand with Twashtar... /drools
 Fenrir.Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2011-08-27 13:44:32  
Cerberus.Kvazz said: »

Any GKT other than Masamune\Amano = bad
+40 STR doesnt magically make Gekko good :<

Not all players have/can obtain a Masa or Amano. They should but w/e.

I think it looks like a decent GK from those that don't have empy/relic/mythic. Why it's included with this epic dagger I don't know. These could be the stage 1 stats for some upgradable weapons, who knows!